Author Topic: Oh God  (Read 9907 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Oh God
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2010, 08:38:32 PM »
Things I learned about ISU this weekend:  Their football is really bad.  Their fan's are little bitches.  Their real estate brokers buy land a block from flood prone creeks. 

He's a Hawk fan.

So what made him more crazy, the flood or the Hawkeyes getting smoked by a crapty Arizona team?

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Not gonna lie...
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2010, 09:46:56 PM »

FIRE & ICE, BITCH!

That D-Train do that?

And my uncle's property and livelihood was about a block from that bridge. Get a life.

which house was his?
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2010, 10:05:01 PM »
Things I learned about ISU this weekend:  Their football is really bad.  Their fan's are little bitches.  Their real estate brokers buy land a block from flood prone creeks.  

He's a Hawk fan.

Hav's.  Baby.  Sit down.  Let me school you about the biz.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2010, 11:58:28 PM »
Things I learned about ISU this weekend:  Their football is really bad.  Their fan's are little bitches.  Their real estate brokers buy land a block from flood prone creeks. 

He's a Hawk fan.

Damn, you may wanna keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't have any of the weapons from Clue laying around his house.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2010, 03:16:26 PM »
The 1894 Minnesota forest fires. These fires killed hundreds, destroying hundreds of miles of forests and costs millions of dollars back then. I have read several books about this and while all the disasters above are terrible this is the worst one I have ever known. The center of the fire was so hot it rose over 30,000 feet in the air suffocating most victims and was compared to several nuclear weapons going off at once. Witnesses described the air and clouds were on fire and so hot it was like jelly dripping out of the sky. People jumped in deep wells only to be boiled to death. They drove cars right into lakes and they were stilled burned alive. In one lake hundreds of people swam out into the center of the lake where deer, bears, birds and all sorts of animals clung together.

That last sentence may be one of the funniest things I've ever pictured.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2010, 04:47:13 PM »
Where in the Hell is Havs?  Please tell me he's not face down in some ditch along I-29.  I'm a little worried.   :ohno:

I've never even been on I-29. Find better things to worry about.

Havs you're being a little aggressive today.  What's up?  Did something happen over the weekend to change your mood?

Actually Thursday. I already bit my tongue on the other thread so I'm just not going to say anything.

What's the matter Havs, did some little philly break your heart?

I didn't know Havs dated baseball players.