Author Topic: Future schedule update...  (Read 73822 times)

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Future schedule update...
« Reply #700 on: September 14, 2021, 08:25:00 PM »
It doesn't bother me that much that I have to stream the game. I just wish that ESPN+ wasn't such a shitty streaming service. I really hope our next deal is with Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon.

yeah it's really bad. I don't know if it's the camera/satellite feed or what but the video quality was terrible for SIU. At least it was up the whole time unlike earlier football broadcasts.

Sometimes the schools themselves do the production of the ESPN+ broadcasts, sometimes ESPN does. For some reason ESPN did for the SIU game. K-State has one of the best on site production set up in America, and we usually do our own for all ESPN+ broadcasts regardless of sport.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: September 14, 2021, 09:03:49 PM »

It doesn't bother me that much that I have to stream the game. I just wish that ESPN+ wasn't such a shitty streaming service. I really hope our next deal is with Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon.

yeah it's really bad. I don't know if it's the camera/satellite feed or what but the video quality was terrible for SIU. At least it was up the whole time unlike earlier football broadcasts.

Sometimes the schools themselves do the production of the ESPN+ broadcasts, sometimes ESPN does. For some reason ESPN did for the SIU game. K-State has one of the best on site production set up in America, and we usually do our own for all ESPN+ broadcasts regardless of sport.

Gene said we could do a better job producing than ESPN in that Kurtz interview.

I still liked the sideline guy

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: September 14, 2021, 09:13:33 PM »

It’s really very nice.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: September 14, 2021, 09:13:44 PM »

Gene said we could do a better job producing than ESPN in that Kurtz interview.

I still liked the sideline guy

I didn't watch but that sideline guy never moved from standing in front of section 3. Bro had no neck but seemed to be having fun. He left his notes and mic on the exam table on the sideline and they had to yeet his stuff when Skylar was hurt.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: September 14, 2021, 09:15:58 PM »
the play-by-play folks were at the game :dunno:

And they had a sideline guy with lots of gusto!

Oh man he was great. Brandon Weeden and the chick. Not so much. Pbp was good but that voice. No thanks.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: September 16, 2021, 09:50:55 PM »
according to d.scott’s article, barrett brooks will be doing color this weekend

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: September 17, 2021, 08:32:56 AM »

From what I heard, he does a lot of regional stuff in Philly and is pretty well known there. 

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: September 17, 2021, 08:59:04 AM »

From what I heard, he does a lot of regional stuff in Philly and is pretty well known there.
https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/where-are-they-now-barrett-brooks

Offline Kid In the Hall

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: September 17, 2021, 12:37:19 PM »

https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/where-are-they-now-barrett-brooks

He actually called the KU-South Dakota game a couple of weeks ago. Wasn't paying any attention and then I heard them say "Barrett Brooks" and did a double-take. He's pretty solid. Similar to Ben Leber in that he's not going to say anything to put anyone down/be mean. Just very pleasant.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #709 on: September 17, 2021, 12:53:56 PM »
Brandon Weeden sucks ass. Hopefully Brooks is better.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk