Author Topic: Do you guys think that the Dobermans played well last night?  (Read 15068 times)

Offline Levi

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Do you guys think that the Dobermans played well last night?
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2010, 04:45:20 PM »
did you guys know that the only thing that divides the Nebraska doberman team from the Kansas State doberman team is the 40th parallel?

Also, did you know Mitch grew up like 12 miles from the 40th parallel?

Wasn't much of an athlete in HS. Kids used to say: "Mitch is small.. but he's slow."

EDIT: I'm a self-proclaimed Mitch Holthus expert. If you have any questions, just ask. If I don't know, I'll make something up.
I did not know that.

Did you know that he once skinned a muskrat with one hand tied behind his back while eating a Walking Taco with the other?
I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that.  
No way you skin a muskrat with one hand, not unless you nailed it to a post first.  And where the hell did the Taco come from?  Magical Fairy Land?  Was this is iowa?  It had to be a Walking Taco, but there where did the post come from?  Was it made from milo?  A milo post?  GMAFB.
That story is complete horse hockey buddy.

Ever been to Hays? More posts there than a political message board.

Also, the Walking Taco was left over from a 1994 trip to Ames. That's the thing about Walking Tacos, though quite soggy, they last forever.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2010, 05:05:20 PM »
did you guys know that the only thing that divides the Nebraska doberman team from the Kansas State doberman team is the 40th parallel?

Wasn't much of an athlete in HS. Kids used to say: "Mitch is small.. but he's slow."

EDIT: I'm a self-proclaimed Mitch Holthus expert. If you have any questions, just ask. If I don't know, I'll make something up.
I did not know that.

Did you know that he once skinned a muskrat with one hand tied behind his back while eating a Walking Taco with the other?
No way you skin a muskrat with one hand, not unless you nailed it to a post first.  And where the hell did the Taco come from?  Magical Fairy Land?  Was this is iowa?  It had to be a Walking Taco, but there where did the post come from?  Was it made from milo?  A milo post?  GMAFB.

Also, the Walking Taco was left over from a 1994 trip to Ames. That's the thing about Walking Tacos, though quite soggy, they last forever.
Now I know that's bull butter.  Have I been to Hays? :lol:  I have a rough ridin' statue in Hays.  Trust me, there are no muskrat holding posts there at all.  Why?  Because there are no goddamn muskrats in Hays.  NO MUSKRATS ergo NO MUSKRAT SKINNING POSTS.  In case you weren't paying attention in 8th grade: muskrats live in wetlands.  Hays is in the middle of the plains of Kansas.  When was the last time you went bog hunting around Hays and had to clean peat from your boots?  I'll tell you when: NEVER.   What I can't believe is that you would have the stones to bluff about this, especially on a board dedicated to Kansas State sports.  The gall is amazing, simple amazing.  I hate to have to clown you in public like this, but you just hit a goddamn nerve with that muskrat crap.

Offline Levi

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2010, 05:17:03 PM »

I did not know that.

No way you skin a muskrat with one hand, not unless you nailed it to a post first.  And where the hell did the Taco come from?  Magical Fairy Land?  Was this is iowa?  It had to be a Walking Taco, but there where did the post come from?  Was it made from milo?  A milo post?  GMAFB.

Now I know that's bull butter.  Have I been to Hays? :lol:  I have a fracking statue in Hays.  Trust me, there are no muskrat holding posts there at all.  Why?  Because there are no goddamn muskrats in Hays.  NO MUSKRATS ergo NO MUSKRAT SKINNING POSTS.  In case you weren't paying attention in 8th grade: muskrats live in wetlands.  Hays is in the middle of the plains of Kansas.  When was the last time you went bog hunting around Hays and had to clean peat from your boots?  I'll tell you when: NEVER.   What I can't believe is that you would have the stones to bluff about this, especially on a board dedicated to Kansas State sports.  The gall is amazing, simple amazing.  I hate to have to clown you in public like this, but you just hit a goddamn nerve with that muskrat crap.

OMG. LMIQ (Low Mitch IQ).

First, the muskrat was imported for the occassion. IDK where from, but I can find out.

Second, Mitch didn't need a muskrat holding post (which doesn't exist, btw. I know 'cuz I Googled it with quotes). He used a chain link fence post. Yeah, he's that good.

Third, I skipped 8th grade.

Edit: Check mate!

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2010, 05:35:00 PM »

I did not know that.

No way you skin a muskrat with one hand, not unless you nailed it to a post first.  And where the hell did the Taco come from?  Magical Fairy Land?  Was this is iowa?  It had to be a Walking Taco, but there where did the post come from?  Was it made from milo?  A milo post?  GMAFB.

Now I know that's bull butter.  Have I been to Hays? :lol:  I have a fracking statue in Hays.  Trust me, there are no muskrat holding posts there at all.  Why?  Because there are no goddamn muskrats in Hays.  NO MUSKRATS ergo NO MUSKRAT SKINNING POSTS.  In case you weren't paying attention in 8th grade: muskrats live in wetlands.  Hays is in the middle of the plains of Kansas.  When was the last time you went bog hunting around Hays and had to clean peat from your boots?  I'll tell you when: NEVER.   What I can't believe is that you would have the stones to bluff about this, especially on a board dedicated to Kansas State sports.  The gall is amazing, simple amazing.  I hate to have to clown you in public like this, but you just hit a goddamn nerve with that muskrat crap.

First, the muskrat was imported for the occassion. IDK where from, but I can find out.

Second, Mitch didn't need a muskrat holding post (which doesn't exist, btw. I know 'cuz I Googled it with quotes). He used a chain link fence post. Yeah, he's that good.

OK.  You tell me where the hell you're gonna nail that muskrat head.  The Brace Band?  The Tension Band?  Where? Where?

While I may or may not have LMIQ, I certainly am not the one coming off here as a complete dumbass.

1) You cannot "import" muskrats.  It is a violation of almost every state law I can imagine, not to mention federal.  They are a controlled class-4 type vermin.

2) Maybe you should go find out where that muskrat came from,  because the authorities might like to know.

3) You probably smell like you skipped 8th grade.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2010, 05:37:48 PM »
Love Dobermans.  True story.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2010, 05:43:26 PM »
mitch travels with a muskrat.  has ever since high school.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Levi

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2010, 05:47:04 PM »

I did not know that.

Now I know that's bull butter.  Have I been to Hays? :lol:  I have a fracking statue in Hays.  Trust me, there are no muskrat holding posts there at all.  Why?  Because there are no goddamn muskrats in Hays.  NO MUSKRATS ergo NO MUSKRAT SKINNING POSTS.  In case you weren't paying attention in 8th grade: muskrats live in wetlands.  Hays is in the middle of the plains of Kansas.  When was the last time you went bog hunting around Hays and had to clean peat from your boots?  I'll tell you when: NEVER.   What I can't believe is that you would have the stones to bluff about this, especially on a board dedicated to Kansas State sports.  The gall is amazing, simple amazing.  I hate to have to clown you in public like this, but you just hit a goddamn nerve with that muskrat crap.

OK.  You tell me where the hell you're gonna nail that muskrat head.  The Brace Band?  The Tension Band?  Where? Where?

While I may or may not have LMIQ, I certainly am not the one coming off here as a complete dumbass.

1) You cannot "import" muskrats.  It is a violation of almost every state law I can imagine, not to mention federal.  They are a controlled class-4 type vermin.

2) Maybe you should go find out where that muskrat came from,  because the authorities might like to know.

1) Vermin classes are classified by roman numerals (i.e. Class IV). Also, the fence post was stand alone -- no fence -- possibly used as a teatherball pole for little people at one time.

2)
Common muskrats live in nearly all aquatic habitats from the southern United States through Alaska. They are found throughout Kansas in marshlands, ponds, lakes and slow moving rivers and streams.

3) Um, even though I skipped eighth grade, I still showered with the rest of the class at gym. 

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2010, 06:41:15 PM »
You show me these goddamn marshlands, ponds, lakes, or slow rivers or streams near Hays KANSAS.

sure there are muskrats by the swamps of Chanute, but this is WESTERN KANSAS ===> SEMI-ARID.

SYS:
what's the muskrat's name then?  And IF (BIG IF) he did travel with a muskrat, why would he skin it in Hays?  It just doesn't add up dummy.

Offline Levi

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2010, 06:53:42 PM »
You show me these goddamn marshlands, ponds, lakes, or slow rivers or streams near Hays KANSAS.

sure there are muskrats by the swamps of Chanute, but this is WESTERN KANSAS ===> SEMI-ARID.

SYS:
what's the muskrat's name then?  And IF (BIG IF) he did travel with a muskrat, why would he skin it in Hays?  It just doesn't add up dummy.

Again, the musky was imported.

Skinned in Hays because Smith Center (alma mater and subject of NY Times bestseller "Our Boys" by Joe Drape) made it to the 'ship.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2010, 07:03:49 PM »
SYS:

lol.  it's not a pet muskrat, it's for skinning.  for expos, impressing the honeys, fresh muskrat skins, etc.  he keeps a pond full of them up at his granddad's place near the 40th parallel and he just grabs one when he's going to be traveling.  uses a leather satchel lined with bullrushes so the muskrat doesn't dry out.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2010, 07:07:38 PM »
SYS:

lol.  it's not a pet muskrat, it's for skinning.  for expos, impressing the honeys, fresh muskrat skins, etc.  he keeps a pond full of them up at his granddad's place near the 40th parallel and he just grabs one when he's going to be traveling.  uses a leather satchel lined with bullrushes so the muskrat doesn't dry out.

huh. figured it was for amorous purposes.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2010, 07:09:45 PM »
I like it when Mitch tried/tries to impress by knowing every high school mascot in the state of Kansas.

Offline Levi

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2010, 07:29:49 PM »
I like it when Mitch tried/tries to impress by knowing every high school mascot in the state of Kansas.

The Roosters of Palco.

For extra credit, he knows Missouri's too.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2010, 07:38:50 PM »
SYS:
what's the muskrat's name then?  And IF (BIG IF) he did travel with a muskrat, why would he skin it in Hays?  It just doesn't add up dummy.

lol.  it's not a pet muskrat, it's for skinning.  for expos, impressing the honeys, fresh muskrat skins, etc.  he keeps a pond full of them up at his granddad's place near the 40th parallel and he just grabs one when he's going to be traveling.  uses a leather satchel lined with bullrushes so the muskrat doesn't dry out.
:lol: you guys keep changing stories faster than a NASCAR pit crew.  First off, the Holthus clan is notorious for being extremely neat, so I seriously doubt Mitch would tromp around Kansas with a Swamp Rat in his satchel plus the satchel he would need to carry around muskrat food, unless these were free-range muskrats! :lol:). Secondly, No one is impressed by a muskrat skinning anymore (well maybe in Sabetha), so that sinks that "theory".

I don't know why you guys need to puff-out your chests about knowing a piece of Mitch trivium.  Last time I checked this was goEMAW not goMITCHHOLTHUSVOICEOFTHEKANSASCITYCHEIFS

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2010, 07:40:30 PM »

I did not know that.

Now I know that's bull butter.  Have I been to Hays? :lol:  I have a fracking statue in Hays.  Trust me, there are no muskrat holding posts there at all.  Why?  Because there are no goddamn muskrats in Hays.  NO MUSKRATS ergo NO MUSKRAT SKINNING POSTS.  In case you weren't paying attention in 8th grade: muskrats live in wetlands.  Hays is in the middle of the plains of Kansas.  When was the last time you went bog hunting around Hays and had to clean peat from your boots?  I'll tell you when: NEVER.   What I can't believe is that you would have the stones to bluff about this, especially on a board dedicated to Kansas State sports.  The gall is amazing, simple amazing.  I hate to have to clown you in public like this, but you just hit a goddamn nerve with that muskrat crap.

OK.  You tell me where the hell you're gonna nail that muskrat head.  The Brace Band?  The Tension Band?  Where? Where?

1) You cannot "import" muskrats.  It is a violation of almost every state law I can imagine, not to mention federal.  They are a controlled class-4 type vermin.

2) Maybe you should go find out where that muskrat came from,  because the authorities might like to know.

you're a real dumbass.  period. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Levi

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2010, 07:43:41 PM »
Clams, FTW.  :eye:

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2010, 07:46:04 PM »
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2010, 07:49:15 PM »
The doritos give it more ZING. I like ZING.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2010, 08:11:58 PM »
When I would make custom teams in Madden I would name them the dobermans. True story.  :lynchmob:

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2010, 08:15:26 PM »
OMG  :lol:

Offline W|LDCAT

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2010, 08:16:51 PM »
well if it catches on as well as mitch's 'Purple Palace' did then i think we'll be ok

Wyatt calls The 'Gon the Purple Palace too. The Purple Palace thing really needs to stop. It is almost like these guys are jealous that Octagon of Doom has trumped all other names and they feel they have to insert the term Purple Palace on air for good measure. Mitch is the best and I like Wyatt, but some VIP needs to tell these guys to can the Purple Palace.
:doom:

Offline monumentcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2010, 08:17:55 PM »
Where ever Mitch got the muskrat, I'm sure he was singing this song.

America Muskrat Love Lyrics

Muskrat, muskrat candlelight
Doin' the town and doin' it right
In the evenin'
It's pretty pleasin'

Muskrat Susie, Muskrat Sam
Do the jitterbug out in muskrat land
And they shimmy
And Sammy's so skinny

And they whirled and they twirled and they tangoed
Singin' and jingin' the jango
Floatin' like the heavens above
It looks like muskrat love

Nibbling on bacon, chewin' on cheese
Sammy says to Susie "Honey, would you please be my missus?"
And she say yes
With her kisses

And now he's ticklin' her fancy
Rubbin' her toes
Muzzle to muzzle, now anything goes
As they wriggle, and Sue starts to giggle

And they whirled and they twirled and they tangoed
Singin' and jingin' the jango
Floatin' like the heavens above
It looks like muskrat love

La da da da da ...

I'm sure Mitch is a big Captain and Tennile fan.

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2010, 08:56:29 PM »
Holy crap 'sclams!!

:lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2010, 09:04:50 PM »
good lord clams

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2010, 09:36:38 PM »
clams with the :alleyoop: