Author Topic: Top KAT Hoops player partiers  (Read 9914 times)

Offline Gary Patterson Jr.

• Fan
  • Dad?
    • View Profile
Re: Top KAT Hoops player partiers
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2010, 03:08:26 PM »
We used to call Lance Harris Usher, because it pissed him off. So when we'd go to parties we get behind him and scream "OH MY GOD It's USHER!!!". Would always have some fracktard drunk person that always believed it and followed him around for the rest of the night.  Lance started getting used to it and would walk around the house singing Usher songs, until Massey's brother started calling him Omarion. Was extremely  :lol: at the time because of how pissed Lance got.

Also had a girl get into a fight with me at a party at our house because she wanted to know what I was doing in Massey's room. When I told her that it was my room and to shut the shazbot! up and get out, she told me that it couldn't be my room because Jeremiah and her fracked in there...

I use to go over to Dramine, Schylers house in Wildcat Village those dudes go crazy. Schy is all over Manhattan and KC partying every time I go out.

My favorite story was when I was a freshman and went to Hoskins, Curtis Allen and Taybrons place at the UC. Walk in and Hoskins goes running to the back. place smelled like weed and Taybron was just staring at me. Hoskins said he thought I was an assistant coach when he looked the door peep hole.

Taybron didn't trust me a little reverse  :opcat: but the rest of the team was nice to me. And just a heads up Clent Stewart was safe and sound with his hot gf keeping the team GPA up.
There is a good possibility Gary Patterson is my biological father.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2010, 03:13:50 PM »
We used to call Lance Harris Usher, because it pissed him off. So when we'd go to parties we get behind him and scream "OH MY GOD It's USHER!!!". Would always have some fracktard drunk person that always believed it and followed him around for the rest of the night.  Lance started getting used to it and would walk around the house singing Usher songs, until Massey's brother started calling him Omarion. Was extremely  :lol: at the time because of how pissed Lance got.

Also had a girl get into a fight with me at a party at our house because she wanted to know what I was doing in Massey's room. When I told her that it was my room and to shut the shazbot! up and get out, she told me that it couldn't be my room because Jeremiah and her fracked in there...

I use to go over to Dramine, Schylers house in Wildcat Village those dudes go crazy. Schy is all over Manhattan and KC partying every time I go out.

My favorite story was when I was a freshman and went to Hoskins, Curtis Allen and Taybrons place at the UC. Walk in and Hoskins goes running to the back. place smelled like weed and Taybron was just staring at me. Hoskins said he thought I was an assistant coach when he looked the door peep hole.

Taybron didn't trust me a little reverse  :opcat: but the rest of the team was nice to me. And just a heads up Clent Stewart was safe and sound with his hot gf keeping the team GPA up.

awesome story, pics?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2010, 03:14:16 PM »
We used to call Lance Harris Usher, because it pissed him off. So when we'd go to parties we get behind him and scream "OH MY GOD It's USHER!!!". Would always have some fracktard drunk person that always believed it and followed him around for the rest of the night.  Lance started getting used to it and would walk around the house singing Usher songs, until Massey's brother started calling him Omarion. Was extremely  :lol: at the time because of how pissed Lance got.

Taybron didn't trust me a little reverse  :opcat: but the rest of the team was nice to me. And just a heads up Clent Stewart was safe and sound with his hot gf keeping the team GPA up.

also, ne good ones about my man deilvez?

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2010, 03:16:31 PM »

I like how you photoshopped his neck to be smaller than it actually is

Dude was so creepy. When I worked at Tubby's he used to stop by a lot so we'd also kinda nod and give the what's up or whatever when we saw each other. He also thought I was hilarious because I pulled a good one over on him one night when it was one-in-one-out and I gave him the Jason Bennett finger wave as he started walking in and told him he had to wait.

Anyways when he came in our conversation was always nearly exactly the same every time.

Me: "What up JB?"
JB: "Yo, how's it lookin' tonight?"
Me: "Pretty good"
JB: "Where da girls at?"
Me: Never really did figure out how to answer that so I'd usually kind of motion in the general direction of the bar or dance floor and say something like "Dude... everywhere".
JB: Now that he knew where da girls at, he'd sort of awkwardly just shuffle off towards wherever and creep the shazbot! out of every girl he could.

His go to line and pretty much the only thing he'd ever say to a girl was to tell them how beautiful their eyes were. Seriously, ask any girl that's ever met him in a bar. What a dude.

Saw Bennet, multiple times, tell girls all about him getting to the League.  Was usually wearing his xtra long jean shorts and an oversized Scarface T while convincing these poor girls he was an NBA Center.
Remember when he left Manhattan and moved to Topeka to be a bouncer?

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2010, 03:19:27 PM »
We used to call Lance Harris Usher, because it pissed him off. So when we'd go to parties we get behind him and scream "OH MY GOD It's USHER!!!". Would always have some fracktard drunk person that always believed it and followed him around for the rest of the night.  Lance started getting used to it and would walk around the house singing Usher songs, until Massey's brother started calling him Omarion. Was extremely  :lol: at the time because of how pissed Lance got.

Taybron didn't trust me a little reverse  :opcat: but the rest of the team was nice to me. And just a heads up Clent Stewart was safe and sound with his hot gf keeping the team GPA up.

Yeah, my girlfriend in college lived in the adjoining duplex to those guys in Wildcat Village and they were always over there too.  Sky is a class act. See him out at P&L a lot too.

Cartier's girl went phsyco on me once because she thought I knew something about him cheating on her. He and I had to calm her down for like and hour before I got tired of the bs and just left. Poor dude put up with a lot of crazy.

• Fan
  • Dad?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2010, 03:20:20 PM »

also, ne good ones about my man deilvez?

No pics just the haunting image of Mario staring at me and not blinking for about 10 mins while being absolutly silent.

Yearby from my few encounters was pretty chill and just did his thing. I basically knew all the guys up until Beas and Walker my favorite times were actually spent with the necks parents at bball games.

Sugar Dick

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2010, 03:20:49 PM »
I watched Larry Reid sit down and shoot a bottle of vodka in a 30 minute period.  He barely said a word.  Straight up hardass.

He was also one of my favorite Wildcats, along with Jeremiah Massey (aka Towelie)

• Fan
  • Dad?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2010, 03:22:40 PM »

Yeah, my girlfriend in college lived in the adjoining duplex to those guys in Wildcat Village and they were always over there too.  Sky is a class act. See him out at P&L a lot too.

Cartier's girl went phsyco on me once because she thought I knew something about him cheating on her. He and I had to calm her down for like and hour before I got tired of the bs and just left. Poor dude put up with a lot of crazy.

Yeah I knew her pretty well set by her at all the games. She was pretty nice from what I remember made sure I got front row seats to all the games also got me a free head band from CMart.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2010, 03:23:37 PM »
I watched Larry Reid sit down and shoot a bottle of vodka in a 30 minute period.  He barely said a word.  Straight up hardass.

He was also one of my favorite Wildcats, along with Jeremiah Massey (aka Towelie)

:lol:

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2010, 03:24:21 PM »
saw lance harris at a tke all-u (they still do those?) the friday night before they played missouri at home. '04, maybe?

anyway, dude was so shitcanned there were three dudes trying to carry his ass out of the party. think he scored like 20 the next night.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2010, 03:25:54 PM »
 :users:

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2010, 03:29:14 PM »
Josh Freeman popped his cherry at 1731 Ratone.

your butt recover? AWWW SLAM!

sonovabitch

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2010, 03:30:26 PM »
does ne1 have ne good ones about my man deilvez?  pics?

Sorry 'clams, didn't know him.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2010, 03:51:53 PM »
We used to call Lance Harris Usher, because it pissed him off. So when we'd go to parties we get behind him and scream "OH MY GOD It's USHER!!!"

I definitely remember this... it never stopped being funny as hell for some reason.

True story: Give a freshman girl a few beers and anything's possible. Including the real-life multi-platinum selling artist Usher taking a trip to K-State to party in the TKE basement with a bunch of college freshmen, sip natty lite and serenade chicks with "U got it bad".

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2010, 04:11:11 PM »

Dude was so creepy. When I worked at Tubby's he used to stop by a lot so we'd also kinda nod and give the what's up or whatever when we saw each other. He also thought I was hilarious because I pulled a good one over on him one night when it was one-in-one-out and I gave him the Jason Bennett finger wave as he started walking in and told him he had to wait.

Anyways when he came in our conversation was always nearly exactly the same every time.

Me: Never really did figure out how to answer that so I'd usually kind of motion in the general direction of the bar or dance floor and say something like "Dude... everywhere".
JB: Now that he knew where da girls at, he'd sort of awkwardly just shuffle off towards wherever and creep the shazbot! out of every girl he could.

His go to line and pretty much the only thing he'd ever say to a girl was to tell them how beautiful their eyes were. Seriously, ask any girl that's ever met him in a bar. What a dude.

Saw Bennet, multiple times, tell girls all about him getting to the League.  Was usually wearing his xtra long jean shorts and an oversized Scarface T while convincing these poor girls he was an NBA Center.

Yeah at some strip club right? All that time spent trying to figure out where da girls at, looks like he finally found em. Not sure which titty bar it is but if anyone has seen him lately it would be nice to hear some updates on how he's doing.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2010, 04:17:16 PM »

neck looks shorter, maybe surgery?

also say what you will, but dude can pull off a classy looking 'stach.

Offline TheShocker

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2010, 04:33:29 PM »

Damn I miss that guy soooooo much. My life just hasn't been the same ever since he left.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2010, 04:33:37 PM »
Remembered another one.

Was giving Marques Hayden a ride home from campus one day. Probably around 2:00pm. Tells me to stop at this house, pull in the driveway and he gets out. Climbs through a side window and comes out with two beers. Get's back in the car like it was nothing. Tells me some girl he knows lives there and he knew she'd be gone. That dude liked to party...

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2010, 05:45:21 PM »
Remembered another one.

Was giving Marques Hayden a ride home from campus one day. Probably around 2:00pm. Tells me to stop at this house, pull in the driveway and he gets out. Climbs through a side window and comes out with two beers. Get's back in the car like it was nothing. Tells me some girl he knows lives there and he knew she'd be gone. That dude liked to party...
did he give you one of the beers?

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2010, 06:01:38 PM »
Did beer bongs with J-Dub at D-Chi back in the day.  He would of course hold the beer bong.  He carried around his Natty's in a athletic shoe bag.

Jason B. made out with my Ex at a party.  They were great for each other.  IQ of 3 (total).
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2010, 07:21:48 PM »
Saw Bennet, multiple times, tell girls all about him getting to the League.  Was usually wearing his xtra long jean shorts and an oversized Scarface T while convincing these poor girls he was an NBA Center.

Yeah at some strip club right? All that time spent trying to figure out where da girls at, looks like he finally found em. Not sure which titty bar it is but if anyone has seen him lately it would be nice to hear some updates on how he's doing.

Haven't seen him but here's an update:

Jason Bennett
23 / Male
Jacksonville, Florida, US
Last Login: 8/18/2010

whats up my name is Jason im from Jville Florida i do love it here. i pplayed basketball at Kansas state univ, and univ of Detroit Mercy. i also play 6 months in Ireland and i had a blast over there, i was there for St Patricks Day and OMG they treat it like its Chrismas here. all the stores just shut down and ppl started drinking at 8am and didnt stop till 8am the next morning, but im glad im home with all my family and friends.

thinking about my baby
Mood: thinking
9:47 PM Jun 22

http://www.myspace.com/jbenn55

Says he's 7'4" (he was 7'3" before). Also, supposedly his occupation is elementary education.  :dunno:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2010, 07:33:38 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2010, 07:34:21 PM »

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2010, 07:36:26 PM »

Saw Bennet, multiple times, tell girls all about him getting to the League.  Was usually wearing his xtra long jean shorts and an oversized Scarface T while convincing these poor girls he was an NBA Center.

He was the bouncer at the VIP Lounge in Topeka so I'm told. I've heard some funny stories about JHR within the past year and I guess he likes to party.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 01:19:31 PM by Scary Smart »

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2010, 09:28:02 AM »
Remembered another one.

did he give you one of the beers?

Marques was not good at sharing...   :frown: