Author Topic: Jason Whitlock  (Read 29712 times)

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
Re: Jason Whitlock
« Reply #150 on: February 11, 2012, 09:01:26 PM »
its to bad the joke wasn't funnier.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 11, 2012, 11:03:26 PM »
i like how he hasn't really referenced it on twitter today...beside a "child please" tweet.

EDIT: i guess he has sorta apologized now.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 07:07:58 AM by WillieWatanabe »
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 07, 2012, 10:50:10 PM »
Jason Whitlock hates Breaking Bad.  Jakesie will probs now have to kill him or something. 

Also, says Peyton Manning sucks. 

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/peyton-manning-nfl-media-hype-not-greatest-quarterback-qb-tom-brady-joe-montana-john-elway-090712

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 07, 2012, 10:53:17 PM »
Yeah, Kat Kid and I talked about this today. I can't read his reviews. I wouldn't be able to help myself to a pigaggie-like reaction to his trolling attempt.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 08, 2012, 02:35:53 PM »
lol. He did nothing to convince me his hate of BB is unrelated to The Wire. He can't take it other people think its better than The Wire. plain and simple.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 10, 2012, 01:07:03 PM »
I think everyone can say BB is great or whatever, but to say it is the greatest of all time before it is over is ridiculous.  Save the judgement/HOF enshrinements when you can see something in its entirety.  If people want to say "watch BB because you're missing out on what could be the greatest show ever," then be my guest.

People praised Paterno for decades as the best and then what happened.  Maybe Walt/Hank/Jesse end up being child molestor apologists...

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
- chunkles

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 07, 2013, 09:12:45 AM »
i asked my question first.  :grin:

but seriously. It always seemed like Jason was against awards, saying they are meaningless, pointless, etc.(now he may have been referencing KC Star's tendency to make decisions based on them.) While refreshingly honest, he just comes off so arrogant and     
egotistical. jmo.

When I showed up at the Kansas City Star in 1994, I shook the entire Midwest and eventually the country
  i mean, good grief.
- chunkles

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 07, 2013, 10:41:26 AM »
Had some great tweets last night:

Jason Whitlock ?@WhitlockJason
Do you know how giddy Mitch Holthaus-KState-loving ass is, right now? I credit Mitch for keeping it professional.

Some1 give Scott Cruce and Steven St. John a wet rag to clean up. MIZ ZOU. This KU embarrassment will distract from MIZ recruiting disaster

Kietzman might host a live postgame show tonight. #TCU

Mitch just wants a cigarette and somewhere to lay down at this point. #thisisbetterthansex #tcu

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 07, 2013, 10:50:43 AM »

but seriously. It always seemed like Jason was against awards, saying they are meaningless, pointless, etc.(now he may have been referencing KC Star's tendency to make decisions based on them.) While refreshingly honest, he just comes off so arrogant and     
egotistical. jmo.

When I showed up at the Kansas City Star in 1994, I shook the entire Midwest and eventually the country
  i mean, good grief.
I don't know how old you are WW but as a KC resident and faithful reader of the Star I agree totally.  Whitlock also made an amazing leap in his abilities on radio and tv.  He was painful to listen when he was on with Boeger on 1510 at the beginning, just a lot of awkward pauses and hard to understand mumbling. 

He did troll the crap out of Kstate fans, especially the tuck types hate him. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 07, 2013, 10:56:55 AM »

egotistical. jmo.

i mean, good grief.

I think he should be eligible, and I don't think complaining about it is bad. So he's kind of an egomaniac. Oh well.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 07, 2013, 11:06:35 AM »
If that was really his dream from 20 years ago, maybe he should have learned the rules.  But LOL at nominating yourself.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 07, 2013, 11:09:41 AM »

egotistical. jmo.

i mean, good grief.

I think he should be eligible, and I don't think complaining about it is bad. So he's kind of an egomaniac. Oh well.

ok.
- chunkles

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 07, 2013, 11:26:53 AM »

egotistical. jmo.

i mean, good grief.

ok.

he's just doing what he does, like the laker bros. be yourself, Jason and Laker bros.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: February 07, 2013, 11:43:25 AM »
If that was really his dream from 20 years ago, maybe he should have learned the rules.  But LOL at nominating yourself.
yeah.  he should've looked into it.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 07, 2013, 11:54:05 AM »

The ultimate best Whitlock was when he got on the Wooly bandwagon, joined gopowercat, and for a while posted on the board. Those were the days.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 07, 2013, 11:57:32 AM »

egotistical. jmo.

i mean, good grief.

ok.

he's just doing what he does, like the laker bros. be yourself, Jason and Laker bros.

yeah. Just don't know why he wants to open himself up like that. To his credit, he seems to know what this would cause.
- chunkles

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 07, 2013, 11:59:28 AM »

The ultimate best Whitlock was when he got on the Wooly bandwagon, joined gopowercat, and for a while posted on the board. Those were the days.

serge afeli was the missing ingredient that would take us over the top  :lol:
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 07, 2013, 12:15:29 PM »
he was really upset when Jimmy Elgas got the interim tag instead of his bud Charles Baker (who was feeding him the Serge Afeli dirt).

What was the name of the guard that actually showed up in MHK for a while but never suited up? IIRC he was from Angola and had a cool name?

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 07, 2013, 12:19:57 PM »
Milton Barros.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 07, 2013, 01:15:14 PM »
who were the two guys from the Georgia prep that never showed?  A forward with an foreign sounding name and a guard, Carlos something maybe?

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 07, 2013, 01:31:47 PM »
who were the two guys from the Georgia prep that never showed?  A forward with an foreign sounding name and a guard, Carlos something maybe?

Carlos Morias, also from Angola. I think it was Barros that actually made it to campus and tried to get eligible.

They were at Community Christian School in GA.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 07, 2013, 03:35:05 PM »

serge afeli was the missing ingredient that would take us over the top  :lol:

Wasn't Sideke Sidebe the player he was hyping up on the radio? It was so obvious that Charles Baker and Whitlock became BFFs.