Author Topic: Replacing Our Janky-Ass Field. Your Wishes.  (Read 15597 times)

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Replacing Our Janky-Ass Field. Your Wishes.
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2010, 02:31:24 PM »

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2010, 02:34:46 PM »
Ideas: 
1. Canopy that crap. 2. add a better "ring of douches" marquee. 3. throw in a golden god statue of the tards. 4. a decent purple field with some fracking contrast for the logo. 5. jumbotron that will mask most of that thing where the players come from. 6. NOT neglecting Fontanelle Hybrids as a major sponsor. 

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2010, 02:36:11 PM »
i have seriously insane high architecture IQ (HAIQ).  that was all pro bono just to get in the door.  your welcome.

"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2010, 02:38:51 PM »
i have seriously insane high architecture IQ (HAIQ).  that was all pro bono just to get in the door.  your welcome.

gawd he's cute.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2010, 03:02:01 PM »
Ideas: 
1. Canopy that crap. 2. add a better "ring of douches" marquee. 3. throw in a golden god statue of the tards. 4. a decent purple field with some fracking contrast for the logo. 5. jumbotron that will mask most of that thing where the players come from. 6. NOT neglecting Fontanelle Hybrids as a major sponsor.  

Can only get behind this if the Bill statue is obnoxiously tall.  Like tallest-man-made-object-in-all-of-Manahattan tall.  Could put a KSU hall of fame in the Cortez shoes. 

Offline Jmo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2010, 03:04:06 PM »
Seriously my fave threads.  :katpak:

Offline chunkles

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2010, 03:17:09 PM »
Can only get behind this if the Bill statue is obnoxiously tall.  Like tallest-man-made-object-in-all-of-Manahattan tall.  Could put a KSU hall of fame in the Cortez shoes. 

For the purposes of a high quality image/design, I sought to fit within the original view.  Willing to explore larger Snyder. 
Can have elevator with two stops, one to aging scrotal region: with son Sean handing out fruit baskets with his face on the baskets because of his fruit of loin status.  Next stop is Snyder's brain cavity where we house a research facility/kid's mentoring program playground.  Include butter packets handouts, either individually or within baskets.  Play the eff out of Dean Martin.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2010, 03:19:35 PM »
Ideas: 

The glow off of statue Bill kind of adds a sepia tone to the entire place.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2010, 03:28:05 PM »

For the purposes of a high quality image/design, I sought to fit within the original view.  Willing to explore larger Snyder. 
Can have elevator with two stops, one to aging scrotal region: with son Sean handing out fruit baskets with his face on the baskets because of his fruit of loin status.  Next stop is Snyder's brain cavity where we house a research facility/kid's mentoring program playground.  Include butter packets handouts, either individually or within baskets.  Play the shazbot! out of Dean Martin.

If we can get Bish to be the statue tour guide, I am def in.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2010, 04:03:25 PM »
Can only get behind this if the Bill statue is obnoxiously tall.  Like tallest-man-made-object-in-all-of-Manahattan tall.  Could put a KSU hall of fame in the Cortez shoes.  

For the purposes of a high quality image/design, I sought to fit within the original view.  Willing to explore larger Snyder.  
Can have elevator with two stops, one to aging scrotal region: with son Sean handing out fruit baskets with his face on the baskets because of his fruit of loin status.  Next stop is Snyder's brain cavity where we house a research facility/kid's mentoring program playground.  Include butter packets handouts, either individually or within baskets.  Play the shazbot! out of Dean Martin.
The golden Snyder statue looks like it would make the Johnny Kaw statue in city park his punk.

Offline sir spankalot

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2010, 04:12:37 PM »
I resent the use of my nickname and/or abbreviated name to be used to describe the decrepit status of the BSFS field turf.

Signed,
Tim Jankovich

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2010, 04:19:04 PM »
chunkles = chet manpants   :dunno:
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline chunkles

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2010, 04:25:41 PM »

crap.  yes. 
Was my original username but then i saw that someone else already used the [dickish yuppy first name] + man[random object] formula.  kept the photobucket account, though.  so suck it, mr. mantooth.

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2010, 04:36:12 PM »

Needs to rival Colossus of Rhodes:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2010, 04:51:40 PM »
My god.  As if you didn't already know that this board was 1,000,000 times funnier than the horrifically unfunny Scout board, let's compare.  I posted this thread (with fewer jokes, because they're too old to get terms like "janky") over there this morning too, and here is the link for those of you who aren't named Steve Dave, who has been banned.

Excerpt!

Knealio wrote on page 2:  Just for sh*ts and giggles, for one home game a year, I'd love to see us go to an alternative uniform. Use the Willie logo on our helmets and wear grey as our jersey.

joeyshaw replied: If we get alternative's I want purple camo for fort Riley day.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2010, 05:02:50 PM »

Needs to rival Colossus of Rhodes:

Exactly what I had in mind.

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2010, 05:18:53 PM »
I was thinking like this, except of Bill

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2010, 05:44:56 PM »
I would seriously take my own life if we broke out purple camo.

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2010, 06:30:11 PM »
Can we get a Johnny Kaw on the other hill?

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2010, 09:51:41 PM »

crap.  yes. 
Was my original username but then i saw that someone else already used the [dickish yuppy first name] + man[random object] formula.  kept the photobucket account, though.  so suck it, mr. mantooth.

Was just going to comment on how you really kicked the door down on your way into goEMAW.   :embarrassed:

Offline chunkles

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2010, 11:07:21 PM »

crap.  yes. 

Was just going to comment on how you really kicked the door down on your way into goEMAW.   :embarrassed:
is ok.  the name looks better on you anyway.  use it well.  USEITWELLDAMMIT.  :cry:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2010, 11:51:28 PM »
OK, Scout board users actually pulled out some lollerfartz on the third page.  TrustTheDust is a genius.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2010, 10:44:23 AM »
As stated, there will be a new field in BSFS next year.

My bro who lives in Manhattan works with some folks that are pretty big boosters who say they're looking at some other things as well, some pretty big stuff based on what he said.

Offline Jmo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2010, 10:55:51 AM »
As stated, there will be a new field in BSFS next year.

My bro who lives in Manhattan works with some folks that are pretty big boosters who say they're looking at some other things as well, some pretty big stuff based on what he said.

Elaborate damn it!  :bang: