Author Topic: CHIEFS  (Read 1462095 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: CHIEFS
« Reply #21250 on: November 04, 2022, 10:08:52 AM »
the rest of this season is a complete sleep walk. andy is going to spend 2 months just trying to unlock the bills, with a brief hiatus for taking the bengals to the shed

We should petition the league to move this week's game to noon. I know it's late and unprecedented, but this is a noon kickoff if there ever was one and you gotta plan on watching it like this:

Q1: You miss opening kickoff but the TV's on but you're in the kitchen gathering your lunch. You eat your lunch in front of the TV and yell at your kids a little.
Q2: This Q is for laying down. Lunch is done, stretch out and watch the Chiefs stretch their lead to 17 points. At the 2 minute warning you're asked to drive a kid to a friend's house, so it's all Mitch for the last 2 min including that before half field goal to put the Chiefs up 20.
Q3: This Q is for dozing. You get home right after halftime, fall asleep for about 10 min of game time. When you wake up you're annoyed the Titans scored but hey we're still up big.
Q4: You pull up the laptop while watching us run out the clock, fire off some emails ahead of Monday, read some articles about the Cats big win over Texas, maybe stop by goEMAW.

When the clock hits zero its chores or errands til dinner.

Or be at AH like a boss in your bigtime seats IDK

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21251 on: November 04, 2022, 10:12:18 AM »
I like to go to AH like twice per season. It's super fun but I also like to relax and take it ease on Sundays. I went to the game against the Chargers, I'll try and hit one more, maybe in the playoffs.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21252 on: November 04, 2022, 02:52:31 PM »
i'm good for one a year, this time it's Rams after thanksgiving

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21253 on: November 04, 2022, 03:24:57 PM »
the rest of this season is a complete sleep walk. andy is going to spend 2 months just trying to unlock the bills, with a brief hiatus for taking the bengals to the shed

We should petition the league to move this week's game to noon. I know it's late and unprecedented, but this is a noon kickoff if there ever was one and you gotta plan on watching it like this:

Q1: You miss opening kickoff but the TV's on but you're in the kitchen gathering your lunch. You eat your lunch in front of the TV and yell at your kids a little.
Q2: This Q is for laying down. Lunch is done, stretch out and watch the Chiefs stretch their lead to 17 points. At the 2 minute warning you're asked to drive a kid to a friend's house, so it's all Mitch for the last 2 min including that before half field goal to put the Chiefs up 20.
Q3: This Q is for dozing. You get home right after halftime, fall asleep for about 10 min of game time. When you wake up you're annoyed the Titans scored but hey we're still up big.
Q4: You pull up the laptop while watching us run out the clock, fire off some emails ahead of Monday, read some articles about the Cats big win over Texas, maybe stop by goEMAW.

sunday night games are 4 quarters of Q2 and Q3

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #21254 on: November 04, 2022, 08:02:40 PM »

Hey Dickstone, I was tailgating with some dudes before the Raiders game and we were pretty sure you walked by. BeantownCat hollered out “hey Limestone” but you ignored it. What gives man? Too cool for school?
:adios:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21255 on: November 04, 2022, 08:03:12 PM »
i'm good for one a year, this time it's Rams after thanksgiving
C U there!

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21256 on: November 05, 2022, 11:09:06 AM »

Hey Dickstone, I was tailgating with some dudes before the Raiders game and we were pretty sure you walked by. BeantownCat hollered out “hey Limestone” but you ignored it. What gives man? Too cool for school?

That was actually Paul Rudd.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21257 on: November 05, 2022, 04:01:58 PM »

I bring the intensity to AH.  Sorry bud

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21258 on: November 06, 2022, 07:04:48 PM »
Titans are going to get a few embarrassing play action passes on us tonight.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21259 on: November 06, 2022, 07:11:39 PM »
Titans are going to get a few embarrassing play action passes on us tonight.
AJ Brown ain’t walking through that door

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #21260 on: November 06, 2022, 07:28:50 PM »
You guys here for the big “chiefs win to cleanse the stink of cats loss” too?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21261 on: November 06, 2022, 07:39:37 PM »
You guys here for the big “chiefs win to cleanse the stink of cats loss” too?
That's not how it works with the titans

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #21262 on: November 06, 2022, 07:51:44 PM »
Well, I hope you are wrong because that is what I need right now.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #21263 on: November 06, 2022, 07:58:25 PM »
The titans seem like some shitheads
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #21264 on: November 06, 2022, 08:19:36 PM »
This run d is so lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21265 on: November 06, 2022, 08:29:31 PM »
This feels like the Cats game yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21266 on: November 06, 2022, 11:03:42 PM »
Well, that was stressful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21267 on: November 06, 2022, 11:18:52 PM »
We look forward to the challenge of the Jaguars

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21268 on: November 06, 2022, 11:20:07 PM »
that was payback for Indianapolis you gross afc south freaks

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21269 on: November 07, 2022, 08:01:12 AM »
Stressful, but fun. I needed that.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21271 on: November 07, 2022, 09:00:13 AM »
I don't understand why that tweet asked about home field advantage

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21272 on: November 07, 2022, 09:01:16 AM »
Oh he means the #1 seed and just said it weirdly for some reason

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21273 on: November 07, 2022, 10:05:32 AM »
Chiefs definitely have a chance to win out but they will probably drop 1 maybe 2, I still think they got a few wtf games left
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21274 on: November 07, 2022, 10:39:23 AM »
I agree.  Seahawks look decent and Bengals have our #.  As long as we win division, I'm good.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.