Author Topic: CHIEFS  (Read 1461457 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: CHIEFS
« Reply #19650 on: October 11, 2021, 02:14:40 PM »
i saw a few different people suggest this x factor guy apparently fell asleep at the wheel of his vehicle and crashed, which is actually the source of the injuries he listed

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #19651 on: October 11, 2021, 02:41:07 PM »
Don't even care to side with anyone on this, but I've only gone to three Chiefs games (one of them preseason) and that preseason game was the only one that I did not see multiple fist fights break out in. I have yet to see a fight at a k-state, royals, or sporting games, and I've been to tons of those. 2/3 chiefs games with not one but multiple fist fights, jfc
I'm not suggesting that you're wrong or lying but I was a season ticket holder for 5 years and average at least a Chiefs game every year. Most of that time has been spent in the upperdeck and I can count the number of fights I've witnessed on one hand with fingers to spare.
What seasons?
'09-'13 I believe

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19652 on: October 11, 2021, 02:46:12 PM »
Don't even care to side with anyone on this, but I've only gone to three Chiefs games (one of them preseason) and that preseason game was the only one that I did not see multiple fist fights break out in. I have yet to see a fight at a k-state, royals, or sporting games, and I've been to tons of those. 2/3 chiefs games with not one but multiple fist fights, jfc
I'm not suggesting that you're wrong or lying but I was a season ticket holder for 5 years and average at least a Chiefs game every year. Most of that time has been spent in the upperdeck and I can count the number of fights I've witnessed on one hand with fingers to spare.

I mean, I have no reason to lie, it literally has been barf city for me going to Chiefs games, just appalling.

First game was that big come back vs the chargers under Alex Smith, two cases of dudes being pushed over either a railing or row of seats into people below them.

Second game was some night game (can't remember, it was a late season game in December that was actually on a saturday, I think also the chargers), one fist fight like a section over, and my brother who was behind me was a person whom a dude pushed some other dude down into him (granted he was tiny and my bother isn't), tons of shoving, shouting, head locks, it was just a madhouse.

Also saw a full (well, the beer was streaming out of it) bud light metal bottle thrown down to the 100 section too, so that was special.

I've been to plenty of non chiefs games games (about 70 some k-state football, 50 some basketball, and dozens of sporting and royals games), and the closest to violence would be the k-state ku basketball game, and even there it's more the players getting into it, have yet to see anything in the crowd.

I think even w/o the fights going to a chiefs game is by far the most wild of them all.
I agree with this. I definitely wouldn't bring young children to one unless I had club seats.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19653 on: October 11, 2021, 03:10:25 PM »
Guys

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #19654 on: October 11, 2021, 06:43:28 PM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19655 on: October 11, 2021, 06:48:03 PM »

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #19656 on: October 11, 2021, 09:16:35 PM »
LOL.

I always knew NFL super fans were weird as crap but I had no idea they had their own little community.

And the whole "He said I'm a meth addict, thats not true. I'm a cocaine and alcohol addict but I've been clean 4 years"  :surprised: :lol: :lol:

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19657 on: October 11, 2021, 09:51:19 PM »
LOL.

I always knew NFL super fans were weird as crap but I had no idea they had their own little community.

And the whole "He said I'm a meth addict, thats not true. I'm a cocaine and alcohol addict but I've been clean 4 years"  :surprised: :lol: :lol:
Those teeth say meth addict.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19658 on: October 11, 2021, 10:07:02 PM »
Guys.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19659 on: October 11, 2021, 10:14:11 PM »
Guys.

Yes? What is it you find objectionable?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #19660 on: October 11, 2021, 10:18:20 PM »
I genuinely feel bad for X-Factor. No one deserves to get punched at their place of worship. Also he seems to be very much not in a good place, hope he’s able to recover.

Cf3 what are your thoughts on Dirty Dan’s future with the franchise? Seems like a ton of people have wanted him gone for a long time, obviously last night didn’t help his case.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19661 on: October 12, 2021, 06:57:36 AM »
Guys.

Yes? What is it you find objectionable?

Feels like we’re kicking a guy when he’s down

I genuinely feel bad for X-Factor. No one deserves to get punched at their place of worship. Also he seems to be very much not in a good place, hope he’s able to recover.

Cf3 what are your thoughts on Dirty Dan’s future with the franchise? Seems like a ton of people have wanted him gone for a long time, obviously last night didn’t help his case.

He’s not an nfl caliber player right now. I bet this is the beginning of the end for him

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19662 on: October 12, 2021, 07:33:40 AM »
On one hand I see it as kicking a guy when he's down and on the other hand I see a guy choosing to wear a custom chiefs superfan hat and a hospital gown on the news

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #19663 on: October 12, 2021, 07:42:08 AM »
On one hand I see it as kicking a guy when he's down and on the other hand I see a guy choosing to wear a custom chiefs superfan hat and a hospital gown on the news

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19664 on: October 12, 2021, 07:52:41 AM »
Fair point rusty. I think my “Guys” should be redirected at Fox 4 KC

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #19665 on: October 12, 2021, 08:29:44 AM »
That guy should be proud of his four years clean tho
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19666 on: October 12, 2021, 08:32:08 AM »
That guy should be proud of his four years clean tho
He's lying about that too unfortunately. Chiefs twitter can take you down some weird paths. We should burn down arrowhead and rebuild a new stadium in the OP. That would probably help clean some things up.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19667 on: October 12, 2021, 08:32:28 AM »
we got rid of the guy with the arrows all over his opposing team QB jersey right? can we also find some dirt on the boxing puppets lady?

only superfan i want to see is the ancient overalls man taking a photo on a disposable camera

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19668 on: October 12, 2021, 08:45:59 AM »
welcome to arrowhead stadium, the most intimidating home field advantage in the entire NFL

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19669 on: October 12, 2021, 08:57:34 AM »
welcome to arrowhead stadium, the most intimidating home field advantage in the entire NFL

that guy rules, I love him

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19670 on: October 12, 2021, 09:55:44 AM »
I feel like there is a Tiger King-esque doc that could be made about this and just these superfans in general.

Offline wELLsculptedbrows

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19671 on: October 12, 2021, 10:08:28 AM »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #19673 on: October 12, 2021, 11:02:04 AM »
I feel like there is a Tiger King-esque doc that could be made about this and just these superfans in general.

I think this has been a poorly thought through conspiracy to get one.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19674 on: October 12, 2021, 01:59:53 PM »

that guy rules, I love him

Can you imagine how happy he is in that moment?  Makes me smile just thinking about his excitement.  I love seeing other people enjoying life. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.