Author Topic: CHIEFS  (Read 1578524 times)

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: CHIEFS
« Reply #1000 on: March 07, 2012, 09:33:38 PM »
The Chiefs won't get Manning to make themselves a Super Bowl threat because they're too stupid to get out of their own way.  They'll do their best to stay mediocre cause that's what they do best.  Cassell will lead them to a playoff appearance...maybe, then choke cause he's not a winner.  They'll waste the prime years of their really good players, cause, well that's what the chiefs do.  In the draft they'll take Brody Croyle 2.0 in the 3rd round and then trot him out there in 2 or 3 years when it's finally obvious to anyone at Arrowhead Drive that Matt Cassell blows.

Manning at 10% of what he once was is still a 100x better than what they have... can't wait for 2015 when they'll scrap all the aging vets they had and have to start all over AGAIN.  Yay, it's awesome to be a chiefs fans.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
CHIEFS
« Reply #1001 on: March 07, 2012, 10:15:23 PM »
Sign Manning and draft Weeden.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: March 07, 2012, 11:21:06 PM »
I think Clark and Scott are only considering PM so they can throw red meat to the fans again with out really doing anything. Seems to be the most profitable thing to do with putting in the least amount of work. The business model seems to be:

1. Just dump a few million into the franchise every few years (red meat)
2. Sit back and not give a crap
3. Profit
4. Repeat

Its sad the Chiefs dont have leadership that actually cares about winning. I would love to have a serious contender in KC

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: March 07, 2012, 11:33:05 PM »
oh look. the dumbassery transported itself to goEMAW  :ksu:

regular season peyton: 678 win %

playoff peyton: 474 win %

:flush:

kc as a franchise needs to grow a pair and draft a kid and build around him. either give up a couple 1sts and take RG3. or stockpile picks and fix the lines, and have some ammo to move up and take barkley or whoever next year. 2 years of a broke-ass peyton is more of the same. i mean.. i don't even..

Dumbass.  We aren't getting RGIII.  We aren't getting Barkley.  Pioli won't trade up in the draft.  You don't get Peyton and you're stuck with Cassell.  Get over you're personal hatred of Peyton.  I'm sure it stems from someone saying Peyton was better than Elway on Sportscenter and you never got over the butthurt.  2 years of Peyton is not more of the same.  Cassell is more of the same Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). 

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: March 07, 2012, 11:45:49 PM »
Not to mention....who the eff did the Chiefs' coaching search? Bob Krause? Good god. Lets just hire the guy that got a fluke W vs Green Bay and beat the much hated Tim Tebow. The fans will eat this crap up!

The lack of effort is incredible.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: March 08, 2012, 02:45:25 AM »
Sign Manning and draft Weeden.

The issue with that is that they're about the same age.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: March 08, 2012, 08:06:35 AM »
Guess how many drifters I would kill to get Manning in KC?

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: March 08, 2012, 08:13:12 AM »
Guess how many drifters I would kill to get Manning in KC?

4?  7?  I'm going with 7.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: March 08, 2012, 08:37:17 AM »

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: March 08, 2012, 08:56:54 AM »
Chiefs and Broncos have spoken to Peyton Manning's reps.

Schefter  :pray:
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: March 08, 2012, 09:22:49 AM »
Chiefs would be the best fit, FACT!
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: March 08, 2012, 09:31:30 AM »
Would  :emawkid: if they pulled it off, would be nice looking forward to the season even if it doesn't last long.  I refuse to believe in any of the false hope the Royals continue to try to sell me every year  :dubious:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: March 08, 2012, 10:34:50 AM »
The whole "chiefs are happy to be mediocre" talking point doesn't mean much now that Carl is gone IMO.  The Haley hire reeked of "OMG next jon gruden"

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: March 08, 2012, 10:47:36 AM »

kc as a franchise needs to grow a pair and draft a kid and build around him. either give up a couple 1sts and take RG3. or stockpile picks and fix the lines, and have some ammo to move up and take barkley or whoever next year. 2 years of a broke-ass peyton is more of the same. i mean.. i don't even..

Dumbass.  We aren't getting RGIII.  We aren't getting Barkley.  Pioli won't trade up in the draft.  You don't get Peyton and you're stuck with Cassell.  Get over you're personal hatred of Peyton.  I'm sure it stems from someone saying Peyton was better than Elway on Sportscenter and you never got over the butthurt.  2 years of Peyton is not more of the same.  Cassell is more of the same respect.

meh. love the goEMAW tough guy routine though. 'grats on that one.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline D-FRED-BROWN

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: March 08, 2012, 05:19:40 PM »

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: March 08, 2012, 06:45:20 PM »

Dumbass.  We aren't getting RGIII.  We aren't getting Barkley.  Pioli won't trade up in the draft.  You don't get Peyton and you're stuck with Cassell.  Get over you're personal hatred of Peyton.  I'm sure it stems from someone saying Peyton was better than Elway on Sportscenter and you never got over the butthurt.  2 years of Peyton is not more of the same.  Cassell is more of the same respect.

Not sure what you're referring to since I said the same thing on the phone and on facebook and would in person also.   

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: March 08, 2012, 09:04:49 PM »

Not sure what you're referring to since I said the same thing on the phone and on facebook and would in person also.

telling lies is bad cfor3. don't be an bad person.  :tongue:
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: March 08, 2012, 09:12:05 PM »

telling lies is bad cfor3. don't be an bad person.  :tongue:

ok i added the Dumbass comment on here because my mom is on facebook and yours is too.  it was out of respect for your mom j-dub.  you say curse words in front of your mom?  if yes is your answer that's not cool bro.  not cool. 

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: March 09, 2012, 01:53:50 AM »
I made this specifically to express my excitement for Peyton

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: March 09, 2012, 09:52:23 PM »
Redskins and Jets officially out of the running for peyton

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: March 09, 2012, 10:00:09 PM »
He will end up in Denver and absolutely own the division for the next five years. White trash Chiefs fans don't deserve nice things.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: March 10, 2012, 07:21:23 AM »
He will end up in Denver and absolutely own the division for the next five years. White trash Chiefs fans don't deserve nice things.

I will set your house on fire.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: March 10, 2012, 07:40:22 AM »

:sdeek:

Chiefs will get Payton. Putting my rep on the line.
RIP Fatty

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: March 10, 2012, 10:01:49 AM »
I think they are just appeasing the fans.  Doesn't seem to be Pioli's style, but would be fantastic.  If you don't love PM you are a horrible person.  It would be amazing to have him in KC giving giant tips to all our waitresses. 

Also, Redskins/Rams trade.......  Holy fracking shazbot! did the Rams clean up. 

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: March 10, 2012, 10:35:02 AM »
So J-Dub:  Care to take bets on the fortunes of the Chiefs (if Manning is acquired) vs. the Redskins over the next 3 years?     :kstategrad: