Author Topic: Kanye's twitter  (Read 62925 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Kanye's twitter
« Reply #100 on: September 27, 2013, 01:42:52 PM »
Anyone that doesn't consider Kanye one of the greatest hip/hop artists in the last 10-15 years doesn't know music. Pretty simple if you ask me?

Yep. Also, Earl and Kendrick are OK (especially Kendrick), but I mean they've put out one album. Kanye has put out 5 GREAT albums, plus Watch the Throne.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2013, 02:13:52 PM »
Flashing Lights has earned Kanye infinite amounts of "weird" behavior to me personally. What a great summer that was.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2013, 02:58:49 PM »
Anyone that doesn't consider Kanye one of the greatest hip/hop artists in the last 10-15 years doesn't know music. Pretty simple if you ask me?

Yep. Also, Earl and Kendrick are OK (especially Kendrick), but I mean they've put out one album. Kanye has put out 5 GREAT albums, plus Watch the Throne.
Kanye is my favorite artist of all time and made college very enjoyable for me. I owe him everything. Stay "weird" Kanye!

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 27, 2013, 04:50:49 PM »

@lopakman

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2013, 05:09:40 PM »
Anyone that doesn't consider Kanye one of the greatest hip/hop artists in the last 10-15 years ever doesn't know music. Pretty simple if you ask me?

Kanye and Jimmy Kimmel are my two favorite people in entertainment. WW is right, this reeks of a set-up.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2013, 05:28:09 PM »
finally watched both the spoof and kimmel's reaction to kanye's reaction. Who the eff is a bigger rock star than Kanye? Jay Z? It's a totally valid thing for Kanye to say.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2013, 05:52:46 PM »
finally watched both the spoof and kimmel's reaction to kanye's reaction. Who the eff is a bigger rock star than Kanye? Jay Z? It's a totally valid thing for Kanye to say.

If you have to say it, most times it isn't true.  Is there really any dispute that Jay Z is a bigger rock star than Kanye?

Pro Tip:  they did an album together and Kanye was second author.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 27, 2013, 05:58:24 PM »
Having a loose grip on reality might be an essential characteristic of being a big rock star.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 27, 2013, 06:07:53 PM »
Having a loose grip on reality might be an essential characteristic of being a big rock star.

good point here

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 27, 2013, 06:11:39 PM »

If you have to say it, most times it isn't true.  Is there really any dispute that Jay Z is a bigger rock star than Kanye?

Absolutely there is a dispute. Jay Z plays it too safe and peaked a long time ago.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 27, 2013, 06:17:32 PM »

Absolutely there is a dispute. Jay Z plays it too safe and peaked a long time ago.

Your argument seems to be that you disagree because that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 27, 2013, 06:18:48 PM »

In today's fast paced world, Miley is the biggest rock star.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 27, 2013, 06:19:47 PM »

Your argument seems to be that you disagree because that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

sounds like a dispute

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 27, 2013, 06:22:53 PM »

sounds like a dispute

sounds like a tantrum.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 27, 2013, 06:37:32 PM »

Your argument seems to be that there is no argument against Jay Z.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 27, 2013, 06:58:20 PM »
you know you're old if you're arguing if jay z or kanye is the best.   juicy j has released more hits recently than these guys

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 27, 2013, 06:59:46 PM »
juicy j is great fwiw

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 27, 2013, 07:10:13 PM »
you know you're old if you're arguing if jay z or kanye is the best.   juicy j has released more hits recently than these guys

sort of true.

although juicy j is like 40 and isn't headlining an arena tour anytime soon.

Fun fact: I have seen all three of the artists in concert.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 27, 2013, 07:47:19 PM »
I like Jay Z more consistently but that is just my white Midwestern opinion so its most def invalid. Also Ye produced a crap load of Jay songs, obvi

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 27, 2013, 07:48:03 PM »
Also earlier today a fake website totally burned me so take it fwiw

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 27, 2013, 08:48:17 PM »

sort of true.

although juicy j is like 40 and isn't headlining an arena tour anytime soon.

Fun fact: I have seen all three of the artists in concert.

yea, and 2 chainz is like 36.  rap is a weird industry.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 27, 2013, 09:27:28 PM »
You're not a rock star if I haven't hear of you. So Kanye = rock star and these other guys (minus jay z) not rock stars (although maybe super talented future rock stars).

Also, rock stars have thin skin and that's why they (would) prefer to wear leather jogging pants? Nope. Nope. That joke still doesn't quite work.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 27, 2013, 09:35:13 PM »
axel rose was the rock star. so go from there.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 27, 2013, 10:48:54 PM »
Kid Cudi and Lupe have been pretty awful lately.

yeah
yea good move by kanye pulling this.. pretty sure I called this in the miley cyrus thread(I know I did)
because his new album sucks