Author Topic: so fracking jealous of isu fans - (and that one dude on GPC)  (Read 17490 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/cyclone-recruiting/hoops-recruiting-four-new-2011-offers-handed-out

not for the recruiting obviously, but for the coverage.  cw might be a complete Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), but he fracking updates his ass off.  you can say the same for dumbstick @ ku.

meanwhile gpc sends two fracking "writers" to cover the big 12 media fball thing.  the same fracking thing that every free outlet covers ad nauseum and which is available in it's entirety at the big 12 website.  btw, these are the same two writers that had their heads up their asses on sutton, lawrence, dpete, etc.  and who decided they couldn't be bothered driving to kc for mokan's invitational or for hoops city.

d scott, if you're reading this, this is why i hate you.  tell rob i hate him too.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 10:14:32 AM by Pete »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: so fracking jealous of isu fans
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 11:05:23 PM »
It's so pathetic how our "media" is so obsessed with football.  They will pretend to be interested in basketball come November but they aren't.  I hate them.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 11:22:06 PM »
I'm becoming so jaded that I almost hope our football team loses just to piss them off.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 11:28:48 PM »
I'm becoming so jaded that I almost hope our football team loses just to piss them off.

i'm very attracted to you right now.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

The42Yardstick

Re: so rough ridin' jealous of isu fans
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 11:33:39 PM »
I sense a lack of KSTATEO in you two. To me, that should be a bannable offense.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 11:42:47 PM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 12:51:17 AM »
Chris Williams is good people. He's a great guy, and does pretty well considering the fact that he is not affiliated with Scout or Rivals. It's definitely a good model to follow.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 07:19:14 AM »

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2010, 07:52:56 AM »
Also, Cassidy and Fritchen are just following orders. 

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2010, 08:15:14 AM »
http://kansasstate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=419&tid=135240623&mid=135240623&sid=889&style=2

:surprised:

koppe is the worst of the gopowertards.  My god he is an old rough ridin' loser.

some guy thinks daniel thomas is the best player in college football.  and there's plenty of tard style of arguments telling the guy to go root for ku. someone needs to go be mya's wingman.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2010, 08:17:05 AM »
i can only imagine the uproar from the 'tards if gpc didn't send anyone to cover big 12 media days.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2010, 08:17:53 AM »
Also, Cassidy and Fritchen are just following orders.  

Yeah, but I'm sure D.Scott is doing exactly what he'd be doing right now even without the orders.  So much twitter material on a big 12 media roadtrip.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2010, 08:19:39 AM »
http://kansasstate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=419&tid=135240623&mid=135240623&sid=889&style=2

koppe is the worst of the gopowertards.  My god he is an old rough ridin' loser.

some guy thinks daniel thomas is the best player in college football.  and there's plenty of tard style of arguments telling the guy to go root for ku. someone needs to go be mya's wingman.

Would absolutely love to.  Blacklisted.  _33, you go do it  :peek:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2010, 08:29:50 AM »
DScottFritchen Watching some writers steal snapshots of the Missouri helmet on display up front. That's OK, I'll be doing the same when #kstate is up lol.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2010, 08:45:21 AM »

Great stuff from angry Mya.   :surprised:

Will be sure to post the thread in its entirety after FITZ deletes it this morning.

I do love the fact that this pack of retards are too ignorant to realize they’re paying a premium subscription for Iowa State football content and for GP writers to conduct an incessant social network jokefest over on twitter instead of coverage of K-State athletics, namely basketball.  Good thing FITZ sent his top dumbass D_Scott down to Dallas to waste our time with a worthless Paul Rhoads story and to post gay ass twit pics of the National Championship trophy.  It’s f*cking amateur hour, but these people are too stupid to even care.

That's where Angry Mya comes in!!!!   :curse:

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2010, 09:10:16 AM »

Look how young and non three-crap-seasons-in-a-row Bill looks in that picture.   :love:

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2010, 09:12:52 AM »
Quote from:  fuzzycat
Football Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MyaJ: Please do not post on here during your time of the month!

HUR-HUR-HUR!

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2010, 09:18:56 AM »
Quote from:  jomoma3508
Guess what dumbasses? CLASSIC!!! Great way to start. I find myself saying this myself sometimes. I had a good laugh at that one.

But basketball will never be the ticket. for the next 5 years if we didn't go to a bowl game in football and finished in the Elite 8 or better in basketball, I would still be more excited about the upcoming football season than basketball. Actually I will take it further. If this site dropped basketball as a sport that was covered I would still be a member. Don't get me wrong I still root for K-State but I don't enjoy watching the sport. I usually end up pissed off even when we win because 80% of it is officiating.

Football is #1 and it will always be that way. get used to it.

:MACHINEGUNSOUNDS:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2010, 09:25:29 AM »
I just wish D_Scott spent as much time perusing the interwebs for facebook stalking material that this website has unearthed as he does on twitter logging thousands of hours trying to attract new followers by being a complete d-nozzle. 

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2010, 09:49:48 AM »
Who is Devon Peterson???

Quote from:  MyaJ
You crap head.

:lol:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Top-shelf thread happening on the Wabash right now.
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2010, 10:01:33 AM »
I pay my $10 for access to the vast Rivals recruiting network, an elite service....but for FREE I get this extra stuff thrown in!   :love:

http://kansasstate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=419&mid=135240623&sid=889&tid=135240623&style=4

MyaJ

New walk-on to the team
Post #82
MyFanPage
Add Buddy   
Football   Reply
Guess what guys? We're never going to be 1998 good at football again. We're never going to be 2003 good at football again. In our best year we might go 9-3 and get to the Holiday bowl. That's it. It's over. It was really fun. I had season tickets from 1994 through 2007 and couldn't have asked for more, but it's time to move on. Basketball is the ticket now. We are a top 5 team in basketball and we have a realistic shot at being top 10 for years to come. We have no shot in football. I will cheer for the football team and I'll be happy when they win a game, but it will never be the same. This website needs to wake up. The lack of basketball coverage is an embarrassment. I know it's almost football season but there is plenty of basketball news to cover re: recruiting, transfers, schedule, etc. Get it done. We haven't been good in football for 7 years and we aren't going to be good anytime soon. It's time for a paradigm shift. The basketball coverage is pathetic, it is a disgrace. You should be ashamed of yourselves. Make it right.

MyaJ

New walk-on to the team
Post #86
MyFanPage
Add Buddy   
Re: Football   Reply
Did anyone on this site know that Devon Peterson will be joining K-State this season? No. Because the "writers" on this site are too busy recapping last years ISU game and discussing Paul Rhoads and the challenges he faces this season. Are you kidding me? GPC got scooped by some Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), facebook stalking kid. But thanks for letting me know what Art Briles had to say during Big XII media days. What a disaster.

micimac

Post #2685
Topeka
MyFanPage
Add Buddy   

You're not very good at this.

You sound like one of the old disgruntled KSU.Fans dudes. Like Saulbadguy, or Fatty, or one of those other losers. You know, the guys that try to get on TV with signs about Fitz LOL!

By the way, what ever happened to those turds? They all get banned?

Oh, and if the above thread isn't to your liking there is a doozy of a Fox News / Lou Holtz thread going on right there on the Wabash! 
http://kansasstate.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=419&tid=135240969&mid=135240969&sid=889&style=2

It's awesome how you don't have to bother to go to the world forum board over there to get your political discussions going....saves time to just do it right there in the KSU sports forum....or for a plumbing, upland game hunting, or used car discussion.  I used to subscribe to Angie's list but I was able to drop that crap thanks to the Wabash Station.

Jesus, I am NEVER going to drop my membership to the Wabash Station.   NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Top-shelf thread happening on the Wabash right now.
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2010, 10:03:18 AM »
Merging this with same thread on hoops page.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2010, 10:05:16 AM »
Who is Devon Peterson???

Quote from:  MyaJ
You crap head.

:lol:

lol

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2010, 10:12:33 AM »

pcksu20

Almost on scholarship
Post #379
MyFanPage
Add Buddy   
MyaJ, you sir are a clown! Oh Bill cant do it again, oh no, oh this oh that! HAHA! Oh we might as well drop football and go to the mvc. Listen bub, Snyder worked magic in the 90s on early 2000s, there is no reason to think he cant to this again. People for decades and decades before Snyders first stint thought this program would never become of anything more that a garbage heap. Rightfully so back then we were god awful but you know what? Snyder took the job because he knew he could turn us around, he saw opportunity to do something that has never been done before and boy did he ever turn us around. there is always hope, and if you cant keep faith like it sounds like you cant then why are you posting around here? Why dont you join the ole reverend at gay u. Their fans will tell you they can land five star athletes in football and win national titles, lol. You would fit in perfect there! Snyder WILL turn us around make note of that, dont you underestimate Snyder, hes the greatest program builder ever. And the GREATEST HC EVER!!! EMAW!!!

I got kick out of that one.