Author Topic: so fracking jealous of isu fans - (and that one dude on GPC)  (Read 17489 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: so fracking jealous of isu fans - (and that one dude on GPC)
« Reply #125 on: August 06, 2010, 08:23:49 PM »
Stevedave was the first thing I could remember....... it was a compliment ..... I think the dude is funny.

carry on  :users:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 06, 2010, 08:44:00 PM »
[I think the dude is funny.

Reelin' em in again SD  :thumbsup:

Offline my troll name ... Koppe22

• Combo-Fan
  • Disgraced Banned Former Powert@rd Koppe22
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2010, 08:54:20 PM »

I come over here when Ive had my fill of posts about fleetwood pop up campers, how to remove planters warts, what grains work the best, and threads about how overpaid Dalonte Hill is.
Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 06, 2010, 08:57:16 PM »
lol
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2010, 09:08:47 PM »

I come over here when Ive had my fill of posts about fleetwood pop up campers, how to remove planters warts, what grains work the best, and threads about how overpaid Dalonte Hill is.

You come over here on a friday night when you are bored with your fairy tale life.  You know Rany whateverthefuck, you talked to Dayton Moore in an elevator, I would guess all your weekends are too fun to try too hard to be accepted on another message board.

We read both boards you have talked crap about this site and posters here more than once to make the tards laugh.  Congrats dude you are the tard pied piper, well you and your drunk uncle anyway.

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #130 on: August 06, 2010, 10:21:13 PM »

Reelin' em in again SD  :thumbsup:

You come over here on a friday night when you are bored with your fairy tale life.  You know Rany whateverthefrack, you talked to Dayton Moore in an elevator, I would guess all your weekends are too fun to try too hard to be accepted on another message board.

We read both boards you have talked crap about this site and posters here more than once to make the tards laugh.  Congrats dude you are the tard pied piper, well you and your drunk uncle anyway.

LOL So angry. I’ve never said or posted anything about making fun of this site, not once. I think I wasn’t impressed with some video and I bet that’s why you’re pissing your pants like the little bitch you are.

I’ve never fabricated or made anything I post up. I post under my actual name and don’t hide crap . I don’t mind getting made fun of over here; I think it’s funny and don’t take crap nearly as seriously as you seem to. That’s why I read KSU fans before it died and why I read this board now, lots of good funny stuff.

Clowns like you crack me up, you get so mad you have make crap up to justify your own view of somebody on the internet.

I’m not even going to touch you making fun of me for posting on a Friday night by posting something yourself on a Friday night…..

Take care.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 11:17:12 PM by youhavehugefitz22 »
Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2010, 12:10:03 AM »

You come over here on a friday night when you are bored with your fairy tale life.  You know Rany whateverthefrack, you talked to Dayton Moore in an elevator, I would guess all your weekends are too fun to try too hard to be accepted on another message board.

We read both boards you have talked crap about this site and posters here more than once to make the tards laugh.  Congrats dude you are the tard pied piper, well you and your drunk uncle anyway.

LOL So angry. I’ve never said or posted anything about making fun of this site, not once. I think I wasn’t impressed with some video and I bet that’s why you’re pissing your pants like the little bitch you are.

I’ve never fabricated or made anything I post up. I post under my actual name and don’t hide crap . I don’t mind getting made fun of over here; I think it’s funny and don’t take crap nearly as seriously as you seem to. That’s why I read KSU fans before it died and why I read this board now, lots of good funny stuff.

Clowns like you crack me up, you get so mad you have make crap up to justify your own view of somebody on the internet.

I’m not even going to touch you making fun of me for posting on a Friday night by posting something yourself on a Friday night…..

Take care.

The difference between you posting on a Friday night and me posting on a Friday night is that I don't have a phony lifestyle.  I am spending my Friday like I spend 99% of my Fridays, watching TV.  Not only did you post on a Friday night but you only posted in threads responding to crap you stirred up elsewhere.  You didn't and haven't posted in a single thread that didn't mention you. 

weird, like I said your insecurity and need to feel loved by all is sad

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2010, 12:23:04 AM »

Take care.

The difference between you posting on a Friday night and me posting on a Friday night is that I don't have a phony lifestyle.  I am spending my Friday like I spend 99% of my Fridays, watching TV.  Not only did you post on a Friday night but you only posted in threads responding to crap you stirred up elsewhere.  You didn't and haven't posted in a single thread that didn't mention you. 

weird, like I said your insecurity and need to feel loved by all is sad

Ive posted in the recruiting threads a couple times . The phony lifestyle comment was funny, though. Im sorry your such a  bitter whiney little bitch but ive never been anything but honest with what I post. Sorry .

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2010, 01:43:36 AM »
Koppe, you're a star in double-a ball.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 07, 2010, 09:57:01 AM »

:surprised:

Unfortunately I'm just a utility infielder in the bigs.  :frown:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2010, 09:59:21 AM »

:surprised:

Unfortunately I'm just a utility infielder in the bigs.  :frown:

Congrats.  You're flying first-class, making gigantic minimum salaries and are a hero.  Meanwhile I think the Wichita Wranglers are on a bus en route to South Dakota.

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2010, 10:41:03 AM »

Fastest kid at the special olympics.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2010, 12:05:43 PM »

My analogy is better.  And you haven't been called up yet.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2010, 01:51:10 PM »

My analogy is better.  And you haven't been called up yet.

it seems like most don't get called up, just show up and survive the several month long intial PI onslaught.  after that, you can relax a little and enjoy the place.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 01:54:59 PM by CNS Casey »

yoga-like_abana

« Reply #139 on: August 07, 2010, 02:08:59 PM »

it seems like most don't get called up, just show up and survive the several month long intial PI onslaught.  after that, you can relax a little and enjoy the place.
don't get to comfortable jackass.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 07, 2010, 02:21:47 PM »

don't get to comfortable jackass.

:stayingonmytoes:

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
    • meh
« Reply #141 on: August 07, 2010, 05:11:45 PM »

My analogy is better.  And you haven't been called up yet.

Uh huh.

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2010, 07:44:36 PM »
pfft poster intimidation

:runaway: :peek: