Author Topic: What will YOU do IF (wink wink) the civil war happens?  (Read 2337 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: What will YOU do IF (wink wink) the civil war happens?
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2023, 01:14:01 PM »
I think if you are hoping to move to western Europe and don't already have dual citizenship, you're going to end up disappointed. Tons of people are going to be trying that. Best bets are Mexico or SE Asia. Or go to Europe before this war gets started.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2023, 01:15:14 PM »
magas around here also live on fast food so once their grease supply goes down they probably surrender if they haven't already when the krispy kreme closes.

I was just thinking the same thing about my little town that is populated with MAGAs, they'll give up after a couple of months when the Gambinos shuts down after not being able to restock.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2023, 01:16:01 PM »
Walk us thru your rig, #slowdug.

Night vision? What are you and the boys hittin the streets with to go tactical?

#armchairneocon #preppervibes

I would get a loud speaker and start out with a baby's cries and then "boo hoo hoo, cancelling Dilbert is a violation of the first amendment!'

anyone who responds with a "waaaaah, don't take my fuckable blue M&M woke moralists" I would know was a target.  I would then loudly broadcast the crackling of a vape pen and sit back and wait.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2023, 01:21:55 PM »
I bet those huge vape clouds give away the maga positions
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2023, 01:24:47 PM »
Just lace a bunch of vape pens with fentanyl and drop a box of them off every few blocks. The war will end itself very quickly.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2023, 01:25:15 PM »
we would obviously hide in gyms and whole foods

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2023, 01:25:53 PM »
Just lace a bunch of vape pens with fentanyl and drop a box of them off every few blocks. The war will end itself very quickly.

dang, that is savage.  Have a heart, they are our countrymen after all

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2023, 01:32:57 PM »

I would get a loud speaker and start out with a baby's cries and then "boo hoo hoo, cancelling Dilbert is a violation of the first amendment!'

anyone who responds with a "waaaaah, don't take my fuckable blue M&M woke moralists" I would know was a target.  I would then loudly broadcast the crackling of a vape pen and sit back and wait.

That's fascinating coming from a proud member of a movement that's been in full blown meltdown for over 2,305 days and was a roiling cauldron of near meltdown for 1000's of days prior . . . a movement that every time they get a baby's breath worth of pushback to their lunatic dogma wants to break up the country.

Seriously though, what are you and the boys going tactical with?  AR knock offs, heavily modified?

#blueanongEfantasy

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2023, 01:44:36 PM »
we would obviously hide in gyms and whole foods

This is a great point. Like if you need to just lay low for a while, you can pay much just go to any place with “organic” or “natural” in the name and guaranteed magas won’t come anywhere near it until they start running dangerously low on hot pockets

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2023, 01:51:56 PM »

That's fascinating coming from a proud member of a movement that's been in full blown meltdown for over 2,305 days and was a roiling cauldron of near meltdown for 1000's of days prior . . . a movement that every time they get a baby's breath worth of pushback to their lunatic dogma wants to break up the country.

Seriously though, what are you and the boys going tactical with?  AR knock offs, heavily modified?

#blueanongEfantasy

Just tearfully read this post over the loudspeaker and the MAGAs will all come to rally around their brotherhood of victimhood.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2023, 01:55:29 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2023, 01:59:28 PM »

#blueanongEfantasy

Just tearfully read this post over the loudspeaker and the MAGAs will all come to rally around their brotherhood of victimhood.

The lasting image that everyone knows embodies the whole of #blueanon/#blueanongE . . . millions upon millions strong

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2023, 02:07:21 PM »

#blueanongEfantasy

I would also use the word #bluanon a crap ton to get the dumbest ones first.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2023, 02:10:32 PM »

#blueanongEfantasy

That doesn't answer the question.

Again, walk us through your #blueanon prepper rig(s) that you and the boys are going to use to "mop up" MAGA.  All you've talked about is the lure(s) and it's time to step into the tactical side and walk us though that segment of your fantasy.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2023, 02:21:24 PM »

#blueanongEfantasy

That doesn't answer the question.

Again, walk us through your #blueanon prepper rig(s) that you and the boys are going to use to "mop up" MAGA.  All you've talked about is the lure(s) and it's time to step into the tactical side and walk us though that segment of your fantasy.

physically I would kick their fat and out of shape asses.  I have some guns and stuff at home but I don't really want to kill people who don't know any better.  mentally, they are children and don't understand very simple concepts.  kicking the crap out of fat losers who failed remedial reading isn't even hard, I shouldn't have to get into the night vision/AR land of the extra-insecure
t hard. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2023, 02:32:10 PM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2023, 02:33:08 PM »
:lol:

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2023, 02:48:06 PM »
Dax putting in his 40,000 hrs on the meme generator and I am here for it

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2023, 02:53:30 PM »

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2023, 02:53:51 PM »
I would kill them with kindness. Just yuk it up with them about those stupid liberals as they smoke the fentanyl cigs and vape pens that I put together for them.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2023, 02:59:54 PM »
Libs six times more likely to smoke the weed . . . but vapes man!

The CDC - Which by #blueanon edict must be believed at all times and never-ever questioned says -

Smoked marijuana, regardless of how it is smoked, can harm lung tissues and cause scarring and damage to small blood vessels. Smoke from marijuana has many of the same toxins, irritants, and carcinogens (cancer-causing chemicals) as tobacco smoke.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2023, 03:07:22 PM »

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2023, 03:23:07 PM »
omg

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2023, 03:41:54 PM »
Dax learning about meme generators is what this blog desperately needs

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2023, 03:42:21 PM »
Libs six times more likely to smoke the weed . . . but vapes man!

The CDC - Which by #blueanon edict must be believed at all times and never-ever questioned says -

Smoked marijuana, regardless of how it is smoked, can harm lung tissues and cause scarring and damage to small blood vessels. Smoke from marijuana has many of the same toxins, irritants, and carcinogens (cancer-causing chemicals) as tobacco smoke.

Because smoking weed rules