Author Topic: FBI/doj plants evidence to frame Trump (Now Master Trump Crimes Thread)  (Read 19713 times)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Feel free to rename (title is crap).

With the warrant at MaL and the seizure of Perry's phone I thought this deserving of it's own thread.

Either Garland is cooking or is going to get cooked.

really not convinced which way it will go

def must see tv

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: FBI/doj plants evidence to frame Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 06:12:11 PM »
Reno has to have something out there on this subject
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2022, 06:45:21 PM »
Is it time to defund the FBI?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2022, 07:00:33 PM »
My heart goes out to all of those people with those flag stickers with the blue line on them.  This has to be a very difficult time for them.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2022, 07:58:35 PM »
All those Punisher stickers are Garland stickers, apparently

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2022, 08:12:16 AM »
The Right Wing folks are really pushing their militia talks into fever pitch....is there no shame in their ability to lie to folks. I mean hell they're all saying the FBI Planted evidence, Trump can release that warrant if he wants but then he would be unable to lie about what they were looking for. Also for those fairy tale believers that Trump's influence in the GOP is waning, look at the coordinated response by the Right Wing Media, Politicians, and Base Voters. They're lock, stock, and barrel for him. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2022, 08:57:43 AM »
I must say the #blueanon whack-a-doo conspiracy theories, and the inherent #blueanon belief that the militia talk is mainstreamed in the conservative movement are 1000% a must read.

Simply fantastic in every respect.

The most  :lol: :lol: :lol: is that they'll be 75,000,000 x more #blueanon's talking about it and parroting it, then conservatives actually even remotely doing anything like that.  :thumbsup:

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2022, 09:20:15 AM »
By and large on point.

But the burning down of city blocks is justified because #blueanon political strongholds can't manage their business and #blueanon generational failures had to be blamed on Trump.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2022, 07:20:42 AM »
Good Piece, a little too "Both Sides" for me. Yea he states at the end of the article that returning the man who destroyed the Peaceful Transfer of Power and caused January 6th to office is a disaster. However, I just don't like it was full of Democrats, Obama, and Biden blame as well. Sorry they don't deserve to be mentioned in this article at all due to the crisis of circumstance the GOP is in. By trying to say well but the Dems...is like saying Hey how can I say Ted Bundy is guilty of murder when I jaywalked so we're both equally bad.
Great piece by Jonah Goldberg:

https://gfile.thedispatch.com/p/yearning-for-a-banana-republic?r=6ourz&s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2022, 07:38:45 AM »
@turnbull is fully on board with weaponizing the Executive Branch against his movements declared enemies.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2022, 08:33:38 AM »
Good Piece, a little too "Both Sides" for me. Yea he states at the end of the article that returning the man who destroyed the Peaceful Transfer of Power and caused January 6th to office is a disaster. However, I just don't like it was full of Democrats, Obama, and Biden blame as well. Sorry they don't deserve to be mentioned in this article at all due to the crisis of circumstance the GOP is in. By trying to say well but the Dems...is like saying Hey how can I say Ted Bundy is guilty of murder when I jaywalked so we're both equally bad.

https://gfile.thedispatch.com/p/yearning-for-a-banana-republic?r=6ourz&s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email
That is fair. I think what resonated with me in the piece is the idea that Americans needing a specific leader in office to "save America" is dumb (although I would listen to someone who says that Abraham Lincoln is the only one who could have "saved America" during the Civil War era).

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2022, 12:38:35 PM »
Abraham Lincoln, FDR, etc are Presidents you could argue were the only ones at the time. I actually think Truman as well as he ended up constructing the Post WW2. Also spoiler alert Check out Cincy FBI Office. Totally not a consequence of the Galaxy Brains being lied too.   

That is fair. I think what resonated with me in the piece is the idea that Americans needing a specific leader in office to "save America" is dumb (although I would listen to someone who says that Abraham Lincoln is the only one who could have "saved America" during the Civil War era).

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2022, 12:57:56 PM »
Abraham Lincoln, FDR, etc are Presidents you could argue were the only ones at the time. I actually think Truman as well as he ended up constructing the Post WW2. Also spoiler alert Check out Cincy FBI Office. Totally not a consequence of the Galaxy Brains being lied too.   

https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1557783391558410240?s=20&t=Zv3abriwyROMRv6i_OVLFA

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2022, 01:00:12 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2022, 01:26:01 PM »
Abandoning the "he didn't do it" defense at lightning speed.

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2022, 01:58:19 PM »
The New York Times Pitchbot twitter account is pretty funny. Sadly he's got too many things correct.

https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1557783391558410240?s=20&t=Zv3abriwyROMRv6i_OVLFA

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2022, 02:08:28 PM »
#blueanon just never seems to grasp the simple concepts, like hypocrisy for example.  Or, why it's acceptable for #blueanon heroes to do similar things, but we need FBI raids for the political enemies.

Thinking back to the absolutely fantastical theatrics and over explaining that #blueanon had to go through to make the actions of their heroes appear to not be illegal makes for some incredible reading/viewing/hearing.

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2022, 02:16:47 PM »
So now the DOJ is going to unseal the warrant on their end, since Trump was too much of a coward too, any takers that he’ll fight having it released lol.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2022, 02:17:51 PM »
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2022, 02:19:16 PM »
So now the DOJ is going to unseal the warrant on their end, since Trump was too much of a coward too, any takers that he’ll fight having it released lol.

omfg he would be dunking on himself so hard if he did

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2022, 02:21:10 PM »
The DOJ is being compelled to unseal the warrant by court order.

Goodness

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2022, 02:24:51 PM »

dax, you big goof. DOJ isn't being "compelled". In a highly unusual move, the DOJ filed a motion asking the court to unseal the warrant. This really does put the pressure on Trump. Pretty shrewd move.