Author Topic: Moving  (Read 1580 times)

Offline bananaeater

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Moving
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2022, 03:40:51 PM »
It’s a dollar for the year, so I went for it. Already regret it. I just don’t like non-goEMAW bbs’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It hasn't baked in quite yet.  Once there is a 3 page back and forth slugfest between two posters over one them mistakenly using the term "all" instead of "some" then you know it's ready to roll.

Ugh, it's going to be exactly the same. I would have paid more money to weed the idiots out. One of the NIL collectives has a message board for the investors and I thought about investing just for the message board but then I concluded that it was be the same idiots, dog whistling, pretending they know crap when they really don't.

That's why i'm down to just goEMAW.  What i've found is that the more seriously posters on a board take themselves, the worse their takes are. 

I'd much rather engage in a discussion about the sexual appeal and prowess of new recruits then a 10 page debate on the correct way for Willie to do the K-S-U chant.

My favorite thread type on other boards is the classic "as fans, we just can't look past this game to the next one . . . . "

FWIW MIR, i've appreciated your takes on conference re-alignment over the years.   

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2022, 03:54:43 PM »
gE is the salt of the earth
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2022, 03:57:29 PM »
Does Learnin' still post anywhere? I used to read the k-statefans board just for his bball takes.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2022, 05:50:22 PM »
It’s a dollar for the year, so I went for it. Already regret it. I just don’t like non-goEMAW bbs’s

It hasn't baked in quite yet.  Once there is a 3 page back and forth slugfest between two posters over one them mistakenly using the term "all" instead of "some" then you know it's ready to roll.

Ugh, it's going to be exactly the same. I would have paid more money to weed the idiots out. One of the NIL collectives has a message board for the investors and I thought about investing just for the message board but then I concluded that it was be the same idiots, dog whistling, pretending they know crap when they really don't.

That's why i'm down to just goEMAW.  What i've found is that the more seriously posters on a board take themselves, the worse their takes are. 

I'd much rather engage in a discussion about the sexual appeal and prowess of new recruits then a 10 page debate on the correct way for Willie to do the K-S-U chant.

My favorite thread type on other boards is the classic "as fans, we just can't look past this game to the next one . . . . "

FWIW MIR, i've appreciated your takes on conference re-alignment over the years.   

Thank you

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2022, 06:18:07 PM »

I joined a non-gE board for the first time since the invention of gE because it is just a dollar
:adios:

Online KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2022, 06:56:00 PM »

I joined a non-gE board for the first time since the invention of gE because it is just a dollar

me too, no doubt I'll forget to cancel and wind up paying $99 next year.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2022, 07:03:34 PM »

Set a calendar reminder now.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2022, 08:00:31 PM »

I used a card that expires in September.

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2022, 08:05:01 PM »

I used a card that expires in September.
This is the way to do this kind of trial.  Or a mostly used visa gift card.  Ive done that a time or two.

it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2022, 08:53:16 PM »
This board has become a lot more poor than I remember
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2022, 09:05:41 PM »

This is a board dedicated to elite wealthy cat fans who graduated from a prestigous university. If there is one thing I know about us elites it's that we hate wasting money on things we dont enjoy.

Pull up a chair, crack a beer, this 2022 cat football season is ending with a trip to Arlington.  :beersmiley:

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2022, 11:48:22 PM »

I did that just in case the news dries up and I have to rely on that dog crap board for info. If the content is good I'll re-up, but if I didn't pay for Rivals KSO, I'm sure in the eff not going to pay for On3 KSO.