Poll

how many w's for tang's first season?

28+
24-27.99
20-23.99
16-19.99
12-15.99 (gtfo)

Author Topic: how many w's for tang's first season?  (Read 9999 times)

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
how many w's for tang's first season?
« on: March 21, 2022, 10:49:19 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: how many w's for tang's first season?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2022, 11:13:31 PM »
16 to 20, but will change depending on who he brings with him or robs from the portal

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 11:16:27 PM »
lets just say pack and nowell come back, because why wouldn't they?

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2022, 06:45:24 AM »
Infinity+

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2022, 07:46:44 AM »
He’ll get at least 20

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2022, 07:48:29 AM »
He’s really only 2 grad transfers away from what should be a 6th place Big 12 team that is on the right side of the bubble.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2022, 07:54:17 AM »
all of them

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2022, 07:57:52 AM »
6 (after the big12 tourney is over)

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2022, 08:52:12 AM »
I think through the tourney we re-learned what we already knew.. the big 12 is salty af at basketball from top to bottom. He'll get over 20 though.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2022, 09:11:04 AM »
I think 30 is a nice round number to shoot for.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2022, 10:47:14 AM »
I have very high expectations with the whole transfer thing. I bet he can get a couple Markquis Smiths and some solid depth in the transfer portal. He can give ish and davion a spanking to set them straight.

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2022, 05:16:23 PM »
Way too early to make any kind of forecast. If he keeps Pack and Nowell then he has to recruit a replacement for Smith and bring in a legit big and depth.

Can he and a new staff salvage Bradford?

If he keeps our current stars and brings in some studs, I'd say 22 wins or more.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2022, 12:13:39 PM »
Way too early to make any kind of forecast. If he keeps Pack and Nowell then he has to recruit a replacement for Smith and bring in a legit big and depth.

If he keeps our current stars and brings in some studs, I'd say 22 wins or more.
:bracketmouse:

Any predictos on players from the current roster who will get Frank'd in the off season? Can you imagine how crushing it would be for a young person to be shown the door by our beautiful new head coach? (sorry if wrong thread)

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2022, 01:45:39 PM »

Any predictos on players from the current roster who will get Frank'd in the off season? Can you imagine how crushing it would be for a young person to be shown the door by our beautiful new head coach? (sorry if wrong thread)

I'd boot all of the post players outside of Massoud.

Obviously hope Pack decides to come back, keep Kasubke, miguel, I guess Ezeagu too. Everyone else has to earn their spot again IMO. Also very low KSUMBB Roster IQ so maybe there are some young players that need to stay.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2022, 02:06:20 PM »

Obviously hope Pack decides to come back, keep Kasubke, miguel, I guess Ezeagu too. Everyone else has to earn their spot again IMO. Also very low KSUMBB Roster IQ so maybe there are some young players that need to stay.
Wasn't there a point in time when posters thought Logan Landers was a good get? Was Ezeagu hurt? I think I saw him make what appeared to be a post move a couple of times. I think Mark Smith was the best post player on the team last year.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2022, 02:10:22 PM »
How many players, if any, will Tang be able to bring over from Baylor?  Say what you want about the school that saves KU from the rape/sex crimes spotlight, they have been recruiting at a mighty high level the past few years.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2022, 02:12:34 PM »

Wasn't there a point in time when posters thought Logan Landers was a good get? Was Ezeagu hurt? I think I saw him make what appeared to be a post move a couple of times. I think Mark Smith was the best post player on the team last year.

People thought Landers was a good get because he was a 3 star with high major offers, but they bust everywhere every year. He couldn't find the floor last year with the roster issues we had, that's problematic.

EZ wasn't hurt, in fact he was the most healthy big all year. He fell out of favor with oscar because he got lost on defensive rotations, a lot.

If the staff can motivate Bradford to cut weight and work this summer, he's the best option we have.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2022, 02:13:07 PM »
How many players, if any, will Tang be able to bring over from Baylor?  Say what you want about the school that saves KU from the rape/sex crimes spotlight, they have been recruiting at a mighty high level the past few years.

I can't see that happening at all.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2022, 03:02:39 PM »
Thou shalt not steal :nono:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2022, 03:13:14 PM »
Also don't covet your conferencemates players or something
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2022, 03:18:56 PM »
I like an 18-22 range, and wild but the O/U at 19.5
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2022, 06:51:57 PM »

People thought Landers was a good get because he was a 3 star with high major offers, but they bust everywhere every year. He couldn't find the floor last year with the roster issues we had, that's problematic.

EZ wasn't hurt, in fact he was the most healthy big all year. He fell out of favor with oscar because he got lost on defensive rotations, a lot.

If the staff can motivate Bradford to cut weight and work this summer, he's the best option we have.

I think if your name isn’t pack, massoud, Nowell you probably won’t be in purple for 2022-2023
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2022, 06:59:45 PM »
Just need to get some real dudes.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2022, 07:03:14 PM »
You can bet your behind we’ll get some dudes. And if any dudes on our current roster can’t abide the competition, they know where the door is.

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2022, 07:31:04 PM »
He'll bring in all the young dudes.