Author Topic: Possible WW3 thread  (Read 221312 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #3150 on: June 22, 2022, 08:45:08 AM »
I know #blueanonNeoCon/#neoconGe hates the guy, but he is a war veteran and wrote a book that at one time had many (once hated, now beloved) #neocon leaders moving from 6 to Midnight. 
https://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Phalanx-Landpower-Bibliographies-American/dp/0275957942

Unlike the armchair neocons that sadly run the show, or sit behind their computer at the pinnacle of first world problems sipping Starbies and exhorting our country on to more perpetual war.  MacGregor has actually lead our nations troops into combat.
https://www.amazon.com/Warriors-Rage-Great-Battle-Easting/dp/1591145333

His overview of restructuring our Army to better use our high tech capabilities to kill people and win wars had multiple components therein that were actually implemented.  Killing people and winning perpetual wars is something that I know #neoconGe can really get behind. 

Trigger Warning:  MacGregor is a go to for that got damn Tucker Carlson!  MacGregor says things that #blueanonNeoCon/#neocongGe doesn't want to hear. So he is labeled a Putin Puppet by the armchair neocons who have only lead their laptops and Ipads into war.

https://weltwoche.ch/daily/this-war-has-been-lost-a-long-time-ago/

The bottom line is these four launchers are going to make absolutely no difference at all. It looks like a face-saving venture by the U.S. government to create the illusion that we've done something important for Ukrainians when, in fact, we haven't.

But I think the United States has been confused for a long time. This government is probably more confused than almost any other we've had, but we don't have a clear, unambiguous, strategic framework from which we operate. There is no clear, unambiguous, end state for anything that we embark upon.

For those keeping score at home, this is also known as a #shitshow

I think that NATO is weaker than ever. The unity you're seeing is a facade, at best. Macron was absolutely right, and he was not the first to make those statements. The United States does not have allies in Europe. It has military dependencies. There is one country in Europe that is capable of fielding significant military power and dominating the scene if necessary, and that is Germany. Germany, today, is what it was before World War II and World War I. It is the dominant power, regional power, and, to a large extent, an international power.

Over and over again, the Europeans were never able to agree that any one European state would take the lead on much of anything. They never built the capabilities that were necessary to defend European interests. So, they defaulted to America's enormous investment in command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance. Europe was effectively defenseless without the United States.

A series of American presidents have enjoyed that condition because we suffer in the United States from what I would call, “national narcissism.” It is flattering to us to think of ourselves as this great imperial power that protects and dominates everyone. I think that's going to change because, quite frankly, we don't have the funds or the resources to maintain this level of military investment in perpetuity. In fact, I think we're coming to the end of it. When we hit the end of it, you're going to see a massive withdrawal of U.S. forces from all over the world.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: June 22, 2022, 08:55:19 AM »
No one:

Literally no one at all:

Zero people whatsoever:

Dax:   :bang: :bawl: :curse:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: June 22, 2022, 08:58:26 AM »
I'll have to run that thru the #slowdug decrypter

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: June 22, 2022, 09:00:24 AM »
I'll have to run that through the #slowdug decrypter

It means your descent into madness is reaching completion.  Log off for a day and call your kids.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: June 22, 2022, 09:01:12 AM »
I'll have to run that through the #slowdug decrypter

It means your descent into madness is reaching completion.  Log off for a day and call your kids.

A great post from one of the boards most astute non-thinkers

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: June 22, 2022, 11:29:22 AM »
Unfortunately, some within our Trillion Dollar (annual) defense and intelligence complex still haven't figured out that Ukraine isn't fighting against some dudes with a few AK's and couple of boxes of old RPG's, that have no air force or anti-air systems.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/06/21/ukraine-us-drones-pushback/

Hopefully the #neocons running our policies will be shoved aside in favor of people with brains. It will be a terrible day for #neoconGe if and when that happens, but a great day for the rest of the world.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: June 22, 2022, 05:46:39 PM »
Exporting democracy was one of the main concepts used to justify US expansionism and interventionism after 9/11. It was a product of the neo-conservatives who had their hands on the steering wheel of US foreign policy under George W. Bush. The failures of the USA in spreading democracy in places like Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, etc., tainted these neo-conservatives, resulting in reputational harm. But because accountability for failure has been for some time now in the USA a foreign concept, these neo-conservatives took time out to lick their wounds and then rehabilitate their image by latching themselves onto the opposition to Trump, branding themselves as “defenders of democracy”, be it at home or abroad. They managed to successfully weasel their way back into the corridors of power.

https://niccolo.substack.com/p/delusion

Now welcomed and adored by #blueanonNeoCon/#neoconGe

I cannot imagine anything more calamitous and dangerous for our world then attempting to break up Russia.  It's positively fascinating to read about these kinds of thoughts from think tanks that view the world via the lense of US unipolar dominance. These are the kinds of wet dreams that they have, and in turn #blueanonNeocon/#neoconGe ascribes to this nonsense and advocates for it.

These are the people that advocate for and propagate the destruction of entire countries. They are exactly why the Chinese get into more doors, get more audiences and seats at the table than does the United States in the developing world.  The U.S. threatens countries militarily, and economically while funding think tanks that openly espouse perpetual war, regime change and Balkanization of countries across the globe. 

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: June 22, 2022, 06:43:39 PM »
I won't believe it unless you can hit me with a reddit link.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: June 24, 2022, 09:33:42 AM »
I won't believe it unless you can hit me with a reddit link.
Fantastic insta-tapout

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #3160 on: June 24, 2022, 09:38:47 AM »
Blinken hints at discussing negotiations to end war at G7 conference.   

Meanwhile Germany fires up coal powered energy production facilities and desperately scrambles to find natural gas to bolster pre winter stockpiles.

The sanctions are crushing for our alleged European ally’s that #blueanon/#blueanonGe had been so angst laden about under Trump.  Joe has done a number on them, and rumblings are insiders are admitting that they’ve done a number on the American consumer as well.

Listening to the #neocons has cost our country dearly over the last 20 years.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: June 24, 2022, 10:03:35 AM »
As the Chinese move further down the line to replace SWIFT, other measures to end run the financial status quo continue.

All of this to fight a ridiculous war until the last Ukrainian. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-21/dubai-becomes-new-switzerland-for-traders-of-russian-commodities

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: June 24, 2022, 09:44:26 PM »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: June 24, 2022, 09:48:50 PM »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3165 on: June 24, 2022, 11:49:03 PM »
Sadly the @sys bot is really getting his bot rocks off on this war.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3166 on: June 25, 2022, 07:13:21 PM »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3168 on: June 25, 2022, 10:01:39 PM »
Send more weapons, tho.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #3169 on: June 26, 2022, 10:43:24 AM »
We should send more weapons.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3170 on: June 26, 2022, 10:49:11 AM »
Pete weirdly loves this war.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #3171 on: June 26, 2022, 10:54:08 AM »
The cost of replacing weapons taken from our stockpile has a 20% to 25% premium over original costs due to a variety of factors. 

So the overall costs to our country for seeking perpetual war in Ukraine is substantially higher than what’s being reported. 

It also appears that our central bankers have decided they’re not going to buy anymore hard precious assets that Russia produces. 

Those in gold may want to consider their position(s).

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3172 on: June 26, 2022, 06:08:43 PM »

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile