Author Topic: Possible WW3 thread  (Read 240469 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #1075 on: February 28, 2022, 10:32:24 AM »
Imagine being so in the tank for the alleged "adults" and "pros" who have utterly failed in every possible way in the arena of diplomacy, that now you're getting your rocks off over war-death-refugees-destruction.   I give you:  neoconGe

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: February 28, 2022, 10:35:08 AM »
Imagine being so in the tank for the alleged "adults" and "pros" who have utterly failed in every possible way in the arena of diplomacy, that now you're getting your rocks off over war-death-refugees-destruction.   I give you:  neoconGe

Purpwood, is this bush league trolling or just the insane ramblings of a putin sympathizer?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: February 28, 2022, 10:37:39 AM »
It must have been absolutely painful for Olaf Scholz, who at one time was a massive Soviet/Russian sympathizer and advocate, to claim that he'll eventually bring Germany up to the the 2% NATO GDP spending mandate.    Given that Germany pledged 6 years ago to get their military up to muster and it still isn't, I doubt very much that this will happen.   Two years from now, they'll still be pumping billions into Vlad Putin or some other Russians pockets.   

Who can forget when #blueanonGe now neoconGe was weirdly losing their mind over Trump demanding that Germany start spending more on defense.   Nothing says Putin Puppet like spending more on defense, and demanding our allies spend more on defense.   But thus are the psychotic ways of #blueanonGe now neoconGe

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: February 28, 2022, 10:38:29 AM »
is there a way that this could have went worse for DAX/Putin?

Using Chech or belarus troops would be a huge bitch move and that would be worse

I'm honestly not sure how Dax gets thrown into this?  I will be the first to admit that I haven't read every post in this thread but to I think he has said the opposite?  This is bush league trolling.

He has floated Russian propaganda for as long as I can remember. He gets called out on it on a nearly weekly basis. I don't know how you can NOT link the two, dax is putin's gE representive. It's like wondering why every lumps steve dave in with the sasseholes
I am a loud cheerleader and founding Sassehole member so I own it!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: February 28, 2022, 10:39:52 AM »

Purpwood, is this bush league trolling or just the insane ramblings of a putin sympathizer?

There's no way that one of the boards biggest Joe "China's Intelligence Asset in Chief" Biden's fanboys is going to let any slight of his guy, and his diplomatic failings go without tossing around a few Putin Puppet/sympathizer comments.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: February 28, 2022, 10:42:25 AM »
Back before the progression of #blueanon to #blueanonNeoCon, Bill Bradley was a massive hero for the then plain ol' Liberals/ProgLibs.

I cannot imagine how the blood thirsty #blueanonNeoCon's including #neoconGe would be reacting right now if he was still alive to pen a similar letter to Joe "Chinese Asset in Chief" Biden.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: February 28, 2022, 10:45:33 AM »
I think blaming putin's bloodthirsty invasion and assault targeting civilians on someone else's failure to talk him out of it is a legit political position tbh. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: February 28, 2022, 10:55:34 AM »
Putin has warned of these things for decades now. 

People like #slowdug lack the analytical skills to understand this.   Very few in #blueananon-NeoCon/#neoconGe ask why so many countries waited until after the invasion to start sending in real weapons.

Because the NeoCons wanted this, they want to embarrass Putin and draw Russia into a occupation-insurgency war to foment unrest in Russia and topple Putin.   Which is a very very dangerous game.  Ukraine is just the canon fodder for the NeoCons. 

This is why the usual NeoCon mouthpieces are running at 12,000 RPM's on social media and elsewhere getting the low IQ #bluanonNeoCon rank and file all parroted up on why this isn't about Ukraine joining NATO. 

https://twitter.com/buddhimedia/status/1496783097534111746?s=20&t=YiJ9y_lhJBdHA5JRnOf2hQ

Mearsheimer is despised by the NeoCons, almost as much as Biden hates Zelensky.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: February 28, 2022, 11:02:40 AM »

People like #slowdug lack the analytical skills to understand this.   Very few in #blueananon-NeoCon/#neoconGe ask why so many countries waited until after the invasion to start sending in real weapons.

Because the NeoCons wanted this, they want to embarrass Putin and draw Russia into a occupation-insurgency war to foment unrest in Russia and topple Putin.   Which is a very very dangerous game.  Ukraine is just the canon fodder for the NeoCons. 

This is why the usual NeoCon mouthpieces are running at 12,000 RPM's on social media and elsewhere getting the low IQ #bluanonNeoCon rank and file all parroted up on why this isn't about Ukraine joining NATO. 

https://twitter.com/buddhimedia/status/1496783097534111746?s=20&t=YiJ9y_lhJBdHA5JRnOf2hQ

Here you go purp.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: February 28, 2022, 11:03:29 AM »
Dax, is it your wife's fault that you beat her? Does she make you do it?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: February 28, 2022, 11:04:43 AM »
Imagine being that enraged, but I give you the worst poster on this board and an absolute crap human being @chum1

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: February 28, 2022, 11:05:39 AM »

You might not get this thread?  :dunno:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: February 28, 2022, 11:06:30 AM »
Poor putin, always the innocent victim.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: February 28, 2022, 11:07:34 AM »
Poor putin, always the innocent victim.

short bald men often feel this way.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: February 28, 2022, 11:08:02 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: February 28, 2022, 11:08:26 AM »
StarBot.7 keeps reminding us all that he has never been, nor will be much a thinker.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 11:12:10 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: February 28, 2022, 11:16:36 AM »

I've now heard from the GOPers that NATO doing too much in Eastern Europe caused this and NATO was not doing enough in Eastern Europe to stop this.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: February 28, 2022, 11:20:21 AM »

I've now heard from the GOPers that NATO doing too much in Eastern Europe caused this and NATO was not doing enough in Eastern Europe to stop this.

:lol: :lol:

What is reality is that I've heard repeatedly that this is Trump and Tucker Carlson's fault from #blueuanon/#neoconGe

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: February 28, 2022, 11:23:35 AM »
no you haven't. you've only heard that it is Vladimir Putin's fault

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: February 28, 2022, 11:24:16 AM »
Another thought or input on Ukraine applying to join the EU.

"eff the EU"  . . . Victoria Nuland.  As recorded plotting a coup in Ukraine.   Where the U.S. and Europe (who didn't want a super hardcore anti-Russian stooge like the U.S. wanted . . . and got).

Eventually Nuland and the U.S. got their way and used entitles from the Right Sector and other Neo-Nazi like ultra nationalists to install their guy.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: February 28, 2022, 11:24:57 AM »
no you haven't. you've only heard that it is Vladimir Putin's fault

Then you haven't been paying very close attention, or you're just flat lying to us and yourself.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: February 28, 2022, 11:31:18 AM »

:lol: :lol:

What is reality is that I've heard repeatedly that this is Trump and Tucker Carlson's fault from #blueuanon/#neoconGe

Bush league trolling or insane ramblings of a putin sympathizer?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: February 28, 2022, 11:32:27 AM »
i guess i need to pay closer attention, because i would love to see somebody say it's tucker carlson's fault that Putin invaded Ukraine

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: February 28, 2022, 11:33:11 AM »
It's sad when lowIQ poster #neoconGestarbot.7 can't even read and understand this thread.