Author Topic: Possible WW3 thread  (Read 229800 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #1025 on: February 27, 2022, 12:35:06 PM »
That has nothing to do with Russia. 

The Biden administration proactively offered to decapitate the Ukrainian government.
Dax, I don’t know anyone as divorced from reality as you. How the hell do you end up in the place you find yourself?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: February 27, 2022, 12:40:40 PM »
That has nothing to do with Russia. 

The Biden administration proactively offered to decapitate the Ukrainian government.
Dax, I don’t know anyone as divorced from reality as you. How the hell do you end up in the place you find yourself?
Steve, i don’t know anyone as simple brained as you on here.  How can you have lived through 5 plus years of the insane conspiracies about Russia and believe our government isn’t full of extreme Russophobes who want confrontation with Russia.

Just 8 years ago the US installed an anti Russian zealot into power in Ukraine via coup. 

Anyone who thinks that if the United States took Zelensky out of Ukraine that he would return again as President of Ukraine is just stupid.   Imagine fighting for your lives as your leader hops aboard a US jet and leaves.
That’s the image the US wanted the Ukrainians to see.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: February 27, 2022, 12:41:17 PM »
like, name a single human being that would be thought of as respected that shares your views. There are none. Are you the sole sane person or is the entirety of the population that is seen as knowledgeable and thoughtful in their world views correct? Like, look in a mirror bro. What do you see?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: February 27, 2022, 12:43:20 PM »

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: February 27, 2022, 12:45:30 PM »
Is there a path to Russia being bros w/ the west now? They have a lot of valuable crap. It would be nice if they were bros and we could all trade and party together.
I don’t see why not. I think most American and Russian citizens would be down. Beautiful nation with a long history of amazing architecture, art, music and literature. No reason that they couldn’t be a functioning, peaceful democracy if they can kick out Putin and the oligarchs.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: February 27, 2022, 12:46:17 PM »
like, name a single human being that would be thought of as respected that shares your views. There are none. Are you the sole sane person or is the entirety of the population that is seen as knowledgeable and thoughtful in their world views correct? Like, look in a mirror bro. What do you see?
You live in a country that spends nearly a trillion dollars a year to fight wars and meddles in countries all across the planet. In the last 25 years alone the US has killed millions of people and indirectly or directly toppled or attempted to topple at minimum 6 governments of sovereign nations.

The US has meddled in the affairs of Ukraine for over a decade and been gunning for a war with Russia via proxy for nearly 3 decades. 

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: February 27, 2022, 12:50:59 PM »
So how does this end? He has lost support of the oligarchy and likely the generals.  No way the world just goes back to ok Putin is the leader of Russia NBD after all this.

while there is some real chance of a coup or revolution, the most likely outcome would appear to be that the russian forces defeat the ukrainian conventional army, declare some sort of victory and (mostly) leave the country.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: February 27, 2022, 01:02:04 PM »

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: February 27, 2022, 01:02:49 PM »
And also

Gotta think Don jr and eric are trying to figure out where their money is going to coins from now right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: February 27, 2022, 01:07:22 PM »
https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/1230998887298564096?s=21

He knew how to absolutely mind eff little vlad

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: February 27, 2022, 01:12:29 PM »
Is there a path to Russia being bros w/ the west now? They have a lot of valuable crap. It would be nice if they were bros and we could all trade and party together.
Sadly our government is full of people still fighting the Cold War.  The same people who share our intelligence with China.

Only insane people want to see a military coup in Russia.

Putin is on record as saying the fall of the USSR is the worst thing that ever happened to Russia but we're the ones still fighting the Cold War?

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: February 27, 2022, 01:13:57 PM »
https://twitter.com/ap/status/1497928069922926597?s=21

Has our ass kicking prez had a response to this yet??  I bet he defers to Macron again.  Makes me feel warm how he has unified everyone behind his strength..
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: February 27, 2022, 01:21:47 PM »

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: February 27, 2022, 01:40:08 PM »
You done mumped up when your Swiss bank account gets locked up
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: February 27, 2022, 02:31:49 PM »
You done mumped up when your Swiss bank account gets locked up
Yeah, if you lose the Swiss you are basically satan.

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: February 27, 2022, 02:57:20 PM »
Have any financial sanctions actually been put in place yet.  Or does this all go live on Monday?

it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: February 27, 2022, 04:23:59 PM »
The ruble is getting pounded harder than an SEC sorority girl on a big recruiting weekend

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: February 27, 2022, 04:34:26 PM »
You live in a country that spends nearly a trillion dollars a year to fight wars and meddles in countries all across the planet. In the last 25 years alone the US has killed millions of people and indirectly or directly toppled or attempted to topple at minimum 6 governments of sovereign nations.

The US has meddled in the affairs of Ukraine for over a decade and been gunning for a war with Russia via proxy for nearly 3 decades.

Leave if you hate it so much.  No one is making you stay in a country you loath and don’t support.  Russia is about to need more old men who spend all day online.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: February 27, 2022, 04:35:03 PM »
Good, but also, gross
:adios:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: February 27, 2022, 04:47:04 PM »
Just popped in to read the last couple of pages and HOLY crap, Tucker Max is being quoted as a foreign policy/media expert.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't heard that name in YEARS and completely forgot he existed. I did enjoy his book/blog "I hope they serve beer in hell" from like 10-15 years ago in an immature frat bro type of way but I honestly have not heard his name mentioned since.

And now he pops up in a gE thread of all places. Whats next, are we going to get the www.broslikethissite.com guys to give their opinion?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: February 27, 2022, 04:51:22 PM »
While it’s fun to guffaw at the bumbling Russian invasion, and cheer on what is seemingly an United world front against Putin, a cornered mad man doesn’t leave one in a comfortable position. This dude being dead or captured can’t happen soon enough.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: February 27, 2022, 05:26:27 PM »
I haven’t really considered what happens if he did manage to launch nukes. It’s weird to think one madman could effectively end the world as we know it.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: February 27, 2022, 05:39:11 PM »
I haven’t really considered what happens if he did manage to launch nukes. It’s weird to think one madman could effectively end the world as we know it.
Yes, I agree it is weird to think about the human race annihilating itself.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: February 27, 2022, 05:48:14 PM »
ww isn’t much of a thinker