Author Topic: Possible WW3 thread  (Read 229874 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #475 on: February 22, 2022, 04:04:51 PM »

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 22, 2022, 04:19:08 PM »
Her RINO energy is strong

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 22, 2022, 04:24:15 PM »
No, Russian support has been the official party line since Trump took office.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 22, 2022, 05:52:46 PM »
#blueanons quest for a war with Russia has been pretty consistent since the Clinton administration.

From Détente to dropping bombs:   The story of ProgLib to #blueanonNeoCon

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 22, 2022, 06:35:41 PM »
Is it not wise to listen to your potential adversaries and gain an understanding of their perspective?
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: February 23, 2022, 09:30:07 AM »
tfg expresses admiration for Putin's invasion of Ukraine

https://morningshots.thebulwark.com/p/putins-most-useful-idiot?utm_source=url

So it’s easy to be numbed by it. But don’t be. This is what Trump said yesterday on the (checks notes) Clay & Buck Show. Take a moment to read it out loud to a loved one, your dog, or yourself.

BUCK: What went wrong here? What has the current occupant of the Oval Office done that he could have done differently?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, what went wrong was a rigged election and what went wrong is a candidate that shouldn’t be there and a man that has no concept of what he’s doing. I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, “This is genius.” Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.

So, Putin is now saying, “It’s independent,” a large section of Ukraine. I said, “How smart is that?” And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy… I know him very well. Very, very well.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: February 23, 2022, 10:11:39 AM »
#blueanon/#blueanonGe will continue to use Trump to deflect from the crap show that currently occupies the White House.

Because a few #blueanon thought leaders know that it's easy to rally the millions upon millions of low IQ easily manipulated #blueanon rank and file just by invoking Trump repeatedly.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: February 23, 2022, 10:17:07 AM »
Dax, do you even realize that you melt down about Hillary Clinton every single day?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 23, 2022, 11:25:29 AM »

So it’s easy to be numbed by it. But don’t be. This is what Trump said yesterday on the (checks notes) Clay & Buck Show. Take a moment to read it out loud to a loved one, your dog, or yourself.

BUCK: What went wrong here? What has the current occupant of the Oval Office done that he could have done differently?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, what went wrong was a rigged election and what went wrong is a candidate that shouldn’t be there and a man that has no concept of what he’s doing. I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, “This is genius.” Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine. Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.

So, Putin is now saying, “It’s independent,” a large section of Ukraine. I said, “How smart is that?” And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy… I know him very well. Very, very well.

Well if Trump thinks it's a great idea then it's a slam dunk amirite? 

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: February 23, 2022, 12:07:45 PM »
#blueanon/#blueanonGe will continue to use Trump to deflect from the crap show that currently occupies the White House.

Because a few #blueanon thought leaders know that it's easy to rally the millions upon millions of low IQ easily manipulated #blueanon rank and file just by invoking Trump repeatedly.

Maybe he should shut up and not give them that opportunity to use him as a distraction?  Do you not think the immediate former president shitting on America leadership and praising Putin isn't newsworthy and concerning?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: February 23, 2022, 12:19:37 PM »
Candace loves nationalism whatever gets her the most money and attention.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: February 23, 2022, 12:21:31 PM »
Peak useful idiot-ing:

Wouldn't it be great if they also felt this way about countries in the middle east?

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: February 23, 2022, 12:54:00 PM »
Maybe he should shut up and not give them that opportunity to use him as a distraction?  Do you not think the immediate former president shitting on America leadership and praising Putin isn't newsworthy and concerning?
Was someone really suggesting that a former president actively undermining US foreign policy isn't worth discussing and doesn't prove what a stupid sack of garbage that former president is?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: February 23, 2022, 01:12:36 PM »

She really does love nationalism, though. She doesn't know what nationalism is, but she fully supports it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: February 23, 2022, 01:59:40 PM »

Praising?

Phil, you're going to default to Trump forever to protect your guy.

I was told we were getting the foreign policy pro's.

Oh and here's a pro tip:  Putin and his inner circle don't care about sanctions anymore.   Joe and his merry gang of amateurs can throw around sanctions all they want.   Putin and company doesn't care.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: February 23, 2022, 02:52:14 PM »

She really does love nationalism, though. She doesn't know what nationalism is, but she fully supports it.

Yeah Phil, how on earth could you possibly categorize Trump's remarks (or dax's, for that matter) as praising Putin? Get your head out of your ass.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: February 23, 2022, 03:09:53 PM »

Praising?

"This is genius." "Oh, that’s wonderful," "How smart is that?" "Here’s a guy who’s very savvy." "I know him very well. Very, very well.”"

Phil, you're going to default to Trump forever to protect your guy.

deflect!

I was told we were getting the foreign policy pro's.

Deflect

Oh and here's a pro tip:  Putin and his inner circle don't care about sanctions anymore.   Joe and his merry gang of amateurs can throw around sanctions all they want.   Putin and company doesn't care.

deflect!

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 23, 2022, 03:37:24 PM »
So we doing this WW3 or not?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: February 23, 2022, 03:42:58 PM »
Probably not.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: February 23, 2022, 04:07:51 PM »
Most pud WW OAT

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: February 23, 2022, 04:15:04 PM »

lol that he actually thinks that is original or genius.  A child with a high fever would think of that first.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: February 23, 2022, 04:17:12 PM »
Most pud WW OAT

sanctions kicked a lot of ass in a short amount of time.

Online wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: February 23, 2022, 07:14:25 PM »
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #499 on: February 23, 2022, 07:28:05 PM »
Dax I wonder where you come up with these talking points?

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1496655312056729603