Author Topic: Possible WW3 thread  (Read 229509 times)

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #3377 on: July 27, 2022, 09:52:37 AM »
Euro nat gas prices on the cusp of setting another all time high on several exchanges.

Nat gas averaging 10x above the pre-invasion price.

France-Italy-Germany want this war over yesterday. 

Biden responds with yet another triple decker. 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3379 on: July 27, 2022, 12:16:46 PM »
I’m mostly a pacifist but I admire the hell out of people who have the capacity to plan and carry out major military offensives.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3380 on: July 27, 2022, 01:05:22 PM »
I’m a pacifist but I prefer war (cat)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3381 on: July 27, 2022, 01:12:38 PM »

I read it as appreciation for one of the greatest Kansans who ever lived, 34th president of the United States and Supreme Commander of the Allied Expeditionary Force in Europe Dwight David Eisenhower.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3382 on: July 27, 2022, 01:15:33 PM »

I read it as appreciation for one of the greatest Kansans who ever lived, 34th president of the United States and Supreme Commander of the Allied Expeditionary Force in Europe Dwight David Eisenhower.
I read that as you not making any sense at all, as usual

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3384 on: July 28, 2022, 12:21:56 PM »
Good article on Russia's multifaceted efforts to create refugee crises and multiply human misery whenever possible. Not sure if it is behind their paywall...

https://thedispatch.com/p/russia-created-a-refugee-crisis-and

As Western leaders have delayed a response to the refugee crisis, the Kremlin has built on its successes. While refugee rates from Putin’s conflicts in 2014 and 2015 were 1 million per year, Putin’s current war in Ukraine has already displaced 13 million Ukrainians. The Kremlin has engaged in tactics like missile terrorism, where troops launch missiles at Ukrainian towns to sow terror and push more refugees west. While the West continues to debate whether Putin would consider fighter jets for Ukrainian defense an escalation, Ukraine is running out of fighter jets and its missile defense system is insufficient to protect civilians.

Ratcheting up its missile terrorism is only one way that the Kremlin could intensify the refugee flow to the West. The Kremlin could also open a second front in Ukraine’s western regions by invading Lviv from Belarus, which would push up to 10 million Ukrainians toward the European Union. This crisis would be especially acute because millions from Ukraine’s east have sought safe haven in the country’s west, and Poland and Slovakia next door have already taken in all the refugees they can handle.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3385 on: July 28, 2022, 12:41:35 PM »
#blueanon and Western Media:  Worried about refugee's starting in the Spring of 2022

Meanwhile Ukraine's political leaders sit for photo shoots with Vogue and party with German "diplomats" on their balconies.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3387 on: July 28, 2022, 07:03:16 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3388 on: July 28, 2022, 07:07:21 PM »
Ukrainian's have never been known to commit atrocities during war (outside of mass murdering Polish Jews, and signing up in droves to to the Nazi SS's bidding among many things), so they're abstaining now that's for certain. 

They've got some of the best propagandists in the world from the CIA/MI6 writing these scripts and tagging their preferred writers and social media "sources" to get the word out.  The will to keep fueling the war has to be maintained across all sectors of media.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3389 on: July 28, 2022, 08:28:15 PM »
Ukrainian's have never been known to commit atrocities during war (outside of mass murdering Polish Jews, and signing up in droves to to the Nazi SS's bidding among many things), so they're abstaining now that's for certain. 

They've got some of the best propagandists in the world from the CIA/MI6 writing these scripts and tagging their preferred writers and social media "sources" to get the word out.  The will to keep fueling the war has to be maintained across all sectors of media.

I assume you can't name your sources, but is this what your sources are telling you? If so, big news.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3391 on: July 28, 2022, 10:41:51 PM »
as it says in the tweet, videos posted on telegram.

i'm pretty sure you can watch them if you want to spend a couple of minutes searching twitter.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: July 29, 2022, 07:04:49 AM »
i didn't address it at them time, but i didn't recognize a shared basis in fact with katkid's comment a week or so ago that he sees less talk about a ukrainian counteroffensive than previously.  i feel like i see constant discussion of it.  both discussion of why it is a political imperative and of how current military actions are preparation for it (in some sense, already are it).

https://twitter.com/KofmanMichael/status/1552986092760186880

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3393 on: July 29, 2022, 07:21:41 AM »
i didn't address it at them time, but i didn't recognize a shared basis in fact with katkid's comment a week or so ago that he sees less talk about a ukrainian counteroffensive than previously.  i feel like i see constant discussion of it.  both discussion of why it is a political imperative and of how current military actions are preparation for it (in some sense, already are it).

https://twitter.com/KofmanMichael/status/1552986092760186880
Yeah I am mostly following the war through traditional media, and I am not following any of the Twitter stuff so that is probably why.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: July 29, 2022, 08:41:48 AM »
kk is following it via vibes

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: July 29, 2022, 09:00:47 AM »
https://twitter.com/Blake_Allen13/status/1552746677798424577
I guess this is what the great poet-philosopher Jordan Peterson meant when he talked about Russia saving the world from degenerate western European societies.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: July 29, 2022, 09:02:16 AM »
accidentally saw the headless corpse/body parts on the fence or whatever vid, will not be seeking out the ball(s) chop'n one

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3397 on: July 29, 2022, 09:45:36 AM »

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: July 29, 2022, 10:37:58 AM »
When is this thing going to end, certainly Russia has run out of money by now.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: July 29, 2022, 02:06:33 PM »

I assume you can't name your sources, but is this what your sources are telling you? If so, big news.

The U.S. is providing consultants and advisors to Ukraine up and down the chain, including space based intelligence.  Do you really believe that the CIA and NATO intelligence agencies aren't involved as well? 

Why is it hard to understand that propaganda is part of the game?