Author Topic: Possible WW3 thread  (Read 246012 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #2675 on: May 04, 2022, 11:51:45 AM »
steve dave is such a hardcore leftist anymore it's hard to keep up. Smdh.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: May 04, 2022, 11:55:38 AM »
That has nothing to do with not making any sense.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: May 04, 2022, 12:59:34 PM »
Trimbot aka Trimdork:  The King of being wholly unoriginal.

being wholly unoriginal was the post, lmao

:lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: May 04, 2022, 01:03:22 PM »
The parrots of #neoconGe stick together, I’ll give them that

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #2679 on: May 04, 2022, 01:06:20 PM »
A good transcript for the resident not knowers who label everything that confuses them and/or isn’t filtered through a select group of sources as a conspiracy.   

This is applicable to Ukraine in many ways.

https://theintercept.com/2022/03/09/intercepted-podcast-africa-coup/

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: May 04, 2022, 01:11:19 PM »
Almost every story you read in the alleged “legitimate” news has a paragraph or two towards the end that says something along the lines of:  These reports have not been independently verified

So if you’re believing anything coming out of the Ukrainians (pro tip-they can’t intercept, recon or detect anything without NATO/US help/doing it for them, which means CIA/MI6) straight up:  Then please do not tell anyone you’re affiliated with Kansas State University.

Dax, if you haven't noticed, NATO/US are providing intelligence to Ukraine. Also, I don't think it takes a high level of sophisticated technology to track stolen cell phones and listen in on their phone calls.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: May 04, 2022, 01:14:05 PM »
While @Spracne attempts to go off on one of his usual enraged deflection exercises, let's get back to the matter at hand.

I'm absolutely stunned to think that the rhetoric of the alleged pro's and adults would be used against them to justify this oingoing war by Putin.   

There is a sense in Europe that "the US is dragging everyone into a different war", said Professor François Heisbourg, a French defence analyst, citing similar comments by Mr Biden about "the butcher of Moscow" and how "Putin must go". Some wonder what Washington is trying to say – or do.

"To help Ukraine prevail is not about waging war against Russia for reasons related to its governance," Prof Heisbourg said. "Regime change may be a vision but not a war aim."

He and others said that such talk from Washington plays perfectly into Mr Putin's narrative that Nato is waging war against Russia, and that Russia is fighting a defensive war for its survival in Ukraine.

That may give Mr Putin the excuse on May 9, the annual celebration of the Soviet victory over Nazi Germany, to declare this "special military operation" a war, which would allow him, if he chooses, to mobilise the population and use conscripts widely in the battle.

Talk of victory over Russia "gives easy ammunition to the other side and creates the fear that the West may go further, and it is not what we want," said Dr Ulrich Speck, a German analyst. "We don't want to cut Russia into pieces."

Mr Gerard Araud, a former French ambassador to the US and the UN, commented on Twitter: "The support to Ukraine in its modalities and its objectives should be agreed at a political level between allies. Right now, we are sleepwalking to nobody knows where."

[/b]
https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/us-talk-of-victory-against-russia-has-some-allies-nervous

"It has to remain our goal that Russia does not win this war,"

"The perpetrators and those who commissioned them have to be held accountable"

"We won't withdraw the sanctions unless he (Putin) reaches an agreement with Ukraine, and he won't get that with a dictated peace."

"We will not accept Russia's annexation of Crimea. That was a breach of international law ... that remains true,"
Docked 2 full letter grades

I thought Chancellor Scholz's input was of value

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: May 04, 2022, 01:19:45 PM »
Almost every story you read in the alleged “legitimate” news has a paragraph or two towards the end that says something along the lines of:  These reports have not been independently verified

So if you’re believing anything coming out of the Ukrainians (pro tip-they can’t intercept, recon or detect anything without NATO/US help/doing it for them, which means CIA/MI6) straight up:  Then please do not tell anyone you’re affiliated with Kansas State University.

Dax, if you haven't noticed, NATO/US are providing intelligence to Ukraine. Also, I don't think it takes a high level of sophisticated technology to track stolen cell phones and listen in on their phone calls.

I did notice, a long time ago.   I've spent along time working in Telecom, I fully understand how easy it to track and listen into cellphones.   The discussion has nothing to do with technical capabilities.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: May 04, 2022, 01:27:15 PM »
While @Spracne attempts to go off on one of his usual enraged deflection exercises, let's get back to the matter at hand.

I'm absolutely stunned to think that the rhetoric of the alleged pro's and adults would be used against them to justify this oingoing war by Putin.   

There is a sense in Europe that "the US is dragging everyone into a different war", said Professor François Heisbourg, a French defence analyst, citing similar comments by Mr Biden about "the butcher of Moscow" and how "Putin must go". Some wonder what Washington is trying to say – or do.

"To help Ukraine prevail is not about waging war against Russia for reasons related to its governance," Prof Heisbourg said. "Regime change may be a vision but not a war aim."

He and others said that such talk from Washington plays perfectly into Mr Putin's narrative that Nato is waging war against Russia, and that Russia is fighting a defensive war for its survival in Ukraine.

That may give Mr Putin the excuse on May 9, the annual celebration of the Soviet victory over Nazi Germany, to declare this "special military operation" a war, which would allow him, if he chooses, to mobilise the population and use conscripts widely in the battle.

Talk of victory over Russia "gives easy ammunition to the other side and creates the fear that the West may go further, and it is not what we want," said Dr Ulrich Speck, a German analyst. "We don't want to cut Russia into pieces."

Mr Gerard Araud, a former French ambassador to the US and the UN, commented on Twitter: "The support to Ukraine in its modalities and its objectives should be agreed at a political level between allies. Right now, we are sleepwalking to nobody knows where."

[/b]
https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/us-talk-of-victory-against-russia-has-some-allies-nervous

"We won't withdraw the sanctions unless he (Putin) reaches an agreement with Ukraine, and he won't get that with a dictated peace."

"We will not accept Russia's annexation of Crimea. That was a breach of international law ... that remains true,"

Scholz is not quoted or discussed anywhere in that article.

But I'll address your usual deflection.    Scholz has for the most part provided nothing but lip service.   Unfortunately for Germans, he's allowing the U.S. to crush his economy.   They're currently gutting growth forecasts for the rest of the year. 

Given #neoconGe's McCarthyite tendencies, you should probably check any perceived praise of Scholz at the door.    The Stasi spoke almost . . . glowingly of the man back in the day.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: May 04, 2022, 02:21:41 PM »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2685 on: May 04, 2022, 02:23:00 PM »
I think you meant the Failing New York Post, Pete.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: May 04, 2022, 02:25:49 PM »
Yep, they don't parrot the party line, and don't dox enough people. 

The only newspapers doing well are the #blueanon self affirming favorites.

One currently on a 3 part screed about that got damn Tucker Carlson.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: May 04, 2022, 06:48:31 PM »
I think you mean #goIncel thought leader got damn tucker Carlson

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: May 04, 2022, 06:59:55 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: May 04, 2022, 07:30:58 PM »
Could #blueanonGe/#neoconGe please provide links to all the tens upon tens of incels they know so very very much about?

(102nd request)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: May 04, 2022, 07:31:53 PM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: May 04, 2022, 08:09:28 PM »
Dax is taking the comic about his news sources very well it seems

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: May 04, 2022, 08:15:12 PM »
Steve, you’re rebuttal to anyone who isn’t an echo chamber for propaganda that affirms your beliefs is to call them a Putin Puppet.

So in the realm of acceptance you score a .7/7

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: May 04, 2022, 08:16:16 PM »
Dax, in your opinion what are my news sources :popcorn:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: May 04, 2022, 08:28:50 PM »
Propaganda is not news, Steve.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: May 04, 2022, 08:32:13 PM »
Is .7/7 in the realm of acceptance good or bad?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #2696 on: May 04, 2022, 08:34:56 PM »
@star seed 7

Please provide links to these incels you and #slowdug are always talking about.

I’ve asked many times.  I need to see where you’re getting all this deep incel info from.

Thanks again (for the 103rd time).

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: May 04, 2022, 08:46:23 PM »
@star seed 7

I’ve asked many times.  I need to see where you’re getting all this deep incel info from.

Everyone in the 1/6 videos

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: May 04, 2022, 08:50:44 PM »
@star seed 7

Everyone in the 1/6 videos
#slowdug #slowduggin

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: May 04, 2022, 08:50:56 PM »

[/b]

Scholz is not quoted or discussed anywhere in that article.

But I'll address your usual deflection.    Scholz has for the most part provided nothing but lip service.   Unfortunately for Germans, he's allowing the U.S. to crush his economy.   They're currently gutting growth forecasts for the rest of the year. 

Given #neoconGe's McCarthyite tendencies, you should probably check any perceived praise of Scholz at the door.    The Stasi spoke almost . . . glowingly of the man back in the day.

DAX quoting two Frenchies and a German guy while discrediting the actual guy leading Germany is really perfect.

this post is somehow not directly related to Dax's verbatim regurgitation of Russian propaganda