Author Topic: TRUMP v. NOBODY! 2024 PRIMARY BLOODBATH!  (Read 64918 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: TRUMP v. DESANTIS! LAST MAGA STANDING 2024 BLOODBATH SHOWDOWN!
« Reply #1726 on: August 23, 2023, 05:07:27 PM »
Not clear, but that person should not run fast in light of risking breaking that left knee.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: August 23, 2023, 05:08:32 PM »
Not clear, but that person should not run fast in light of risking breaking that left knee.
confident that they never run at any speed

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: August 23, 2023, 05:13:03 PM »
That's a woman.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: August 23, 2023, 06:54:08 PM »
Any predictos as to which primary candidate will get the most boot polish on his teeth during the "debate" tonight?

ramaswamy and it won't be remotely close.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: August 23, 2023, 07:35:28 PM »
Thinking the stone bros should Xpost to signs of getting old for how much they post in the pit. If it weren’t for gE they’d be that old guy on FB

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: August 23, 2023, 07:43:47 PM »
Thinking the stone bros should Xpost to signs of getting old for how much they post in the pit. If it weren’t for gE they’d be that old guy on FB

Whom are you referring to?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: August 23, 2023, 07:47:03 PM »

That's a very underappreciated aspect of gE.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: August 23, 2023, 08:45:17 PM »

Whom are you referring to?

Himself?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: August 23, 2023, 08:49:30 PM »
I mean dax is the worst but he's old af. but the rest of you.... what a circle jerk, turrible.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: August 23, 2023, 08:54:30 PM »
I mean dax is the worst but he's old af. but the rest of you.... what a circle jerk, turrible.

I see.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: August 23, 2023, 09:36:42 PM »
man or woman?

Woman. They buy shoes too small that hurt and look ridiculous just to feel better about not wearing a giant size ___.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: August 23, 2023, 10:08:48 PM »
2020 was a pretty good blow to our presidential election conventions and traditions, but it was covid and i think it was easy to think we'd pick right back up.

but i dunno, just feels like a dying animal.  not sure what will follow, but i don't think this format will survive.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1740 on: August 23, 2023, 10:27:55 PM »
2020 was a pretty good blow to our presidential election conventions and traditions, but it was covid and i think it was easy to think we'd pick right back up.

but i dunno, just feels like a dying animal.  not sure what will follow, but i don't think this format will survive.

I agree completely.

I think it will just be more celebs/spectacle. Career politicians can't get America hard anymore. We need real weirdos with charisma.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: August 23, 2023, 11:10:10 PM »
I watched a few debate clips. I think Trump's absence could help provide an actual opportunity for a plurality of GOP primary voters to rally around a Trump alternative. Kinda like how Democrats suddenly broke for Biden. Maybe not a good chance, but there may be some real risk for Trump there.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: August 24, 2023, 01:10:39 AM »
Trump is a well-worn loser, and he loves to lose. He will lose again and again. And guess what? I'm here for it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: August 24, 2023, 08:09:44 AM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Frontier jibber-jabber

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: August 24, 2023, 12:53:44 PM »
I watched a few debate clips. I think Trump's absence could help provide an actual opportunity for a plurality of GOP primary voters to rally around a Trump alternative. Kinda like how Democrats suddenly broke for Biden. Maybe not a good chance, but there may be some real risk for Trump there.
I hope you are right but I'm afraid that ship has sailed. I think the best chance would have been if DeSantis had come out with a strong anti-Trump message immediately after kicking ass in Florida last November and announced that Trump is a big loser and if 'pubs are sick of losing all general election contests that are associated with giant dumb loser Trump they should get behind him to beat Biden in 2024.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: August 24, 2023, 01:03:16 PM »
I hope you are right but I'm afraid that ship has sailed. I think the best chance would have been if DeSantis had come out with a strong anti-Trump message immediately after kicking ass in Florida last November and announced that Trump is a big loser and if 'pubs are sick of losing all general election contests that are associated with giant dumb loser Trump they should get behind him to beat Biden in 2024.

Good point.  Instead he waited because he was scared.  Gave trump the signal he was thinking about it, let trump gear up the nicknames and then he got his ass kicked by disney.  game over

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: August 24, 2023, 01:14:03 PM »
IMO, the only hope the current system has is for rapid and massive GOP losses in the next couple of elections.  They need to lose so bad and in so many races that the party has to wrestle control back from the morons.

Otherwise, there basically is no party, just the swaying in the wind with angry people who only listen to pure fiction and propaganda. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: August 24, 2023, 01:19:13 PM »
IMO, the only hope the current system has is for rapid and massive GOP losses in the next couple of elections.  They need to lose so bad and in so many races that the party has to wrestle control back from the morons.

Otherwise, there basically is no party, just the swaying in the wind with angry people who only listen to pure fiction and propaganda.

they already got smoked, they just claim election fraud and then pretend they won.  I agree that fat ron could have come out hot and pointed out that everyone close to trump got whipped.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: August 24, 2023, 01:20:02 PM »

they already got smoked, they just claim election fraud and then pretend they won.  I agree that fat ron could have come out hot and pointed out that everyone close to trump got whipped.

They need to lose to the point that they have less than 40% of the house and senate.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: August 24, 2023, 01:22:49 PM »

They need to lose to the point that they have less than 40% of the house and senate.

History Awaits!