Author Topic: TRUMP v. NOBODY! 2024 PRIMARY BLOODBATH!  (Read 64903 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: TRUMP v. DESANTIS! LAST MAGA STANDING 2024 BLOODBATH SHOWDOWN!
« Reply #1600 on: June 30, 2023, 07:12:46 AM »
Can’t mess with me, Don and the mouse

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: July 01, 2023, 03:20:34 PM »
got burned once this week already, but i'm gonna chance it one more time.  afaict, this account is real and this tweet is sincere.

https://twitter.com/DeSantisWarRoom/status/1674899610379116546
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: July 02, 2023, 01:06:47 PM »
got burned once this week already, but i'm gonna chance it one more time.  afaict, this account is real and this tweet is sincere.

https://twitter.com/DeSantisWarRoom/status/1674899610379116546

Oh it's real, and unfortunately he seems to be dragging trump down the bigotry at any cost wormhole with him.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: July 02, 2023, 01:38:42 PM »
Now that teensy tiny little D has effective anti-woke and anti-business'd his campaign in the taint my fellow magas and I will not allow the tiny d supporters back into our big beautiful tent

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: July 02, 2023, 02:25:28 PM »
History will look back at this time as either one of the worst stretches of civil rights, or the beginning of the dear leader’s rise to the lord’s holy throne of America.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: July 03, 2023, 10:59:39 AM »
I got together at a hipster coffee shop with my local maga chapter buds and we had quite the spirited debate about if we let the now disgraced tiny d backers back in our fold.  DogCrap, our leader was vehemently opposed.  He claims their voting power is simply so impotent and dickless based on tiny d's abysmal numbers we don't need them back.  our other leader, MouseDookie pointed out that all tiny d has done is try and exploit the very dumbest of the stupid by claiming everything is "woke" and so we really want those fat cretins in our corner?

I however stated that Don would want them back in the fold and I would be willing to accept them back IF they made proper amends.  We tabled the issue to enjoy our homemade mochas we had all snuck in

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: July 03, 2023, 12:12:41 PM »
I got together at a hipster coffee shop with my local maga chapter buds and we had quite the spirited debate about if we let the now disgraced tiny d backers back in our fold.  DogCrap, our leader was vehemently opposed.  He claims their voting power is simply so impotent and dickless based on tiny d's abysmal numbers we don't need them back.  our other leader, MouseDookie pointed out that all tiny d has done is try and exploit the very dumbest of the stupid by claiming everything is "woke" and so we really want those fat cretins in our corner?

I however stated that Don would want them back in the fold and I would be willing to accept them back IF they made proper amends.  We tabled the issue to enjoy our homemade mochas we had all snuck in

Ok but did you beat up any gays in the bathroom? Or, rather, did you observe someone else do it but you cheered the loudest?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: July 03, 2023, 01:57:40 PM »

Ok but did you beat up any gays in the bathroom? Or, rather, did you observe someone else do it but you cheered the loudest?

yes, parrotdropping monitored the bathrooms for the duration including demanding inspections of anyone under 12.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: July 03, 2023, 04:19:08 PM »
I got together at a hipster coffee shop with my local maga DogCrap chapter buds and we had quite the spirited debate about if we let the now disgraced tiny d backers back in our fold.  , our leader was vehemently opposed.  He claims their voting power is simply so impotent and dickless based on tiny d's abysmal numbers we don't need them back.  our other leader, MouseDookie pointed out that all tiny d has done is try and exploit the very dumbest of the stupid by claiming everything is "woke" and so we really want those fat cretins in our corner?

yes, parrotdropping monitored the bathrooms for the duration including demanding inspections of anyone under 12.

A while back I got into a conversation with ScratPack who told me he is a drinking buddy of DogCrap.  Anyway, he said Don is about the dumbest rich criminal on the planet but is a hundred times smarter than tiny d.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: July 07, 2023, 12:03:56 PM »
just heard from our treasurer, fishdroppings, that tiny d is going to try and trot out some anti-mask ads like it is still 2021.

I assume fish is just drunk again because that would be such a stupid plan I know tiny d isn't that idiotic

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: July 11, 2023, 01:22:58 PM »
overheard at the meeting today "is tiny d even running a campaign anymore?  He has been so quiet and flaccid"

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: July 16, 2023, 02:28:14 PM »
firing staff two months into the campaign isn't usually a great sign.

https://twitter.com/jonallendc/status/1680363374981382144
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: July 16, 2023, 03:13:00 PM »
The support for tiny d on this board is the same as across the nation.  vanishing.

He is learning you can't run on culture war homophobia alone. 

Go anti-woke, go broke

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: July 16, 2023, 03:15:47 PM »
The support for tiny d on this board is the same as across the nation.  vanishing.

Go anti-woke, go broke

Hold on a sec, you've left the qult already??

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: July 16, 2023, 03:18:33 PM »

Go anti-woke, go broke

I have always been full on small government, free market maga bro.  at least since the schism

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: July 16, 2023, 05:21:13 PM »

I haven't looked at the numbers but it appears that Uncle Tim Scott has spent more money in Iowa than desantis has, Scott is certainly more visible with television ads and media exposure. Desantis super PACs are certainly all over digital media but his campaign isn't.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: July 16, 2023, 08:46:46 PM »
I haven't looked at the numbers but it appears that Uncle Tim Scott has spent more money in Iowa than desantis has, Scott is certainly more visible with television ads and media exposure. Desantis super PACs are certainly all over digital media but his campaign isn't.

yeah, his giant super pac makes it a lot harder to speculate on how meaningful the cash crunch is.  but i think it's fair to say his (campaign) fundraising isn't going as well as hoped.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: July 16, 2023, 08:53:53 PM »

Go anti-woke, go broke

I have always been full on small government, free market maga bro.  at least since the schism

study on the link between persons creating usernames with some uncreative usage of "dick" and conservatism

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: July 17, 2023, 09:35:31 AM »

But his digital media is super weird/creepy

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: July 17, 2023, 09:34:51 PM »
https://twitter.com/NoahShachtman/status/1681092878863417344

I don't buy that at all. Being the COVID buster got him reelected as governor but he ditched that branding long ago. Does anyone associate him with anti COVID policies anymore? He's rebranded himself as the stop woke guy. His advertisements hit that hard and his super pac has been trying to position trump as pro LGBTQ.

The stop woke movement is a good play for his bigoted ass party constituents, and he's going to make a run, at some point. He's not doing well because trump is the all-time cult of personality leader and desantis might be one of the least likeable candidate of all time, makes klo and christie seem like 1992 Bill Clinton.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: July 18, 2023, 07:01:38 AM »
https://twitter.com/NoahShachtman/status/1681092878863417344

I don't buy that at all. Being the COVID buster got him reelected as governor but he ditched that branding long ago. Does anyone associate him with anti COVID policies anymore? He's rebranded himself as the stop woke guy. His advertisements hit that hard and his super pac has been trying to position trump as pro LGBTQ.

The stop woke movement is a good play for his bigoted ass party constituents, and he's going to make a run, at some point. He's not doing well because trump is the all-time cult of personality leader and desantis might be one of the least likeable candidate of all time, makes klo and christie seem like 1992 Bill Clinton.

I think he is trying to run anti-mask mandates as well but there aren't any so he is sucking crap at that also

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: July 18, 2023, 04:10:40 PM »
clay travis is absolutely beside himself with tiny d rage over desantis getting clobbered

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: July 18, 2023, 09:08:03 PM »
Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite