Author Topic: TRUMP v. NOBODY! 2024 PRIMARY BLOODBATH!  (Read 64891 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: TRUMP v. DESANTIS! LAST MAGA STANDING 2024 BLOODBATH SHOWDOWN!
« Reply #1275 on: April 26, 2023, 09:32:01 PM »
That's their second mega donor to jump off the train for the same reason. I wonder how many more they are going to have before they decide to stop listening to the lunatic fringe.

I don't buy it. Thiel is MAGA AF.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: April 26, 2023, 09:34:40 PM »
That's their second mega donor to jump off the train for the same reason. I wonder how many more they are going to have before they decide to stop listening to the lunatic fringe.

how so?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: April 26, 2023, 09:40:54 PM »

how so?

How do you bank roll guys like Blake Masters and JD Vance then say Republicans are now focusing too much on cultural issues? GTFOH!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: April 26, 2023, 09:43:33 PM »

how so?

How do you bank roll guys like Blake Masters and JD Vance then say Republicans are now focusing too much on cultural issues? GTFOH!

well, he has professional relationships with both of those chuds. Who knows what he would do today!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: April 26, 2023, 09:56:29 PM »

He's also gay AF and can't like the fact that LGBTQ rhetoric is the cornerstone of DeSantis' platform and many other republicans are force feeding abortion restrictions that are extremely unpopular. I'm guessing he doesn't want to waste his money on candidates viewing him as a piece of crap and others still who are forcing policy that only about 1/4 of the public wants. What happened in Kansas should have been a wake up call but these dumb fucks don't care to listen.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: April 27, 2023, 06:24:58 AM »

He's also gay AF and can't like the fact that LGBTQ rhetoric is the cornerstone of DeSantis' platform and many other republicans are force feeding abortion restrictions that are extremely unpopular. I'm guessing he doesn't want to waste his money on candidates viewing him as a piece of crap and others still who are forcing policy that only about 1/4 of the public wants. What happened in Kansas should have been a wake up call but these dumb fucks don't care to listen.

Who would have thought magas might have turned on the gays and been anti-abortion

Seriously these billionaires are dumb as crap

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: April 27, 2023, 06:26:50 AM »
Pretty sure he's a white nationalist. At the very least, he's extremely sexist and authoritarian friendly.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: April 27, 2023, 06:31:09 AM »
Pretty sure he's a white nationalist. At the very least, he's extremely sexist and authoritarian friendly.
Yeah I know. He knew maga was terrible but didn't care, he wouldn't care about the abortion stuff either if it wasn't so unpopular

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: April 27, 2023, 07:25:51 AM »
Who would have thought magas might have turned on the gays and been anti-abortion

i mean, that's obviously not why he's doing this (or at least saying he'll do this).
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: April 27, 2023, 07:43:08 AM »

i mean, that's obviously not why he's doing this (or at least saying he'll do this).

This is true

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: April 27, 2023, 08:31:46 AM »
One mega donor is backing out on Ron because he says Ron won’t take his calls. So it just feels great to have that one (singular) mega donor who is looking to buy influence out of politics.

Leaving our political system only to the mega donors who simply want to help and don’t want to curry any favors or buy influence.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: April 27, 2023, 09:00:03 AM »

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: April 27, 2023, 09:04:56 AM »
Don’t eff with the mouse
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: April 27, 2023, 09:05:45 AM »
Love it when the self proclaimed champions of the little people (which is just a complete  :lol: :lol: lie) stand firm and shoulder to shoulder with megacorps.  :thumbsup:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: April 27, 2023, 09:35:32 AM »
As a lifelong republican I am staunchly team mega corp here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: April 27, 2023, 09:46:17 AM »
Thank you for standing shoulder to shoulder with a mega corp that's had a litany of discrimination lawsuits filed against them and has had ongoing allegations of poverty level wages against them for years and years.

Thanks for validating two Republican stereotypes Steve Dave.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hopefully Lick's dream of Bahrain/Qatar/Dubai America keeps marching forward so Disney doesn't have to deal with those pesky wage allegations anymore  :thumbsup:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: April 27, 2023, 10:47:24 AM »
As a lifelong republican I am staunchly team mega corp here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am pro free market and small government so yeah. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: April 27, 2023, 10:58:23 AM »
Yep, free principles are certain chiseled into giving mega corps government level control and dominion over lands they do not technically own.   :thumbsup:

Take virtue signaling Disney out of the equation and it's a 180 degree flip by #blueanon/#blueanongE.  Bank it

Keeping in mind that #blueanon/#blueanongE are currently cheering on oil wars, and wars that will allow a litany of virtue signaling mega-corps to make additional billions in far off lands.

Very principled and humanitarian  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 11:10:08 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: April 29, 2023, 11:19:45 AM »
Love it when the self proclaimed champions of the little people (which is just a complete  :lol: :lol: lie) stand firm and shoulder to shoulder with megacorps.  :thumbsup:

It's a rough ridin' theme park company, dax. It's Disney standing up for their right to free speech, this isn't Monsanto snatching up family farmsv and poisoning people.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: April 29, 2023, 11:35:37 AM »

It's a rough ridin' theme park company, dax. It's Disney standing up for their right to free speech, this isn't Monsanto snatching up family farmsv and poisoning people.

It's as simple as this. As conservatives taught us, corporations are people and have First Amendment rights. Adverse government action in response to the exercise of First Amendment rights is unconstitutional. And Disney's case is much more salient than Citizens United's was. What Disney did was "pure speech" (they put out a press release) noting their disagreement with proposed legislation. And speech directed at government actions is particularly sacrosanct under the First Amendment. SCOTUS has repeatedly said it is "at the core" of the First Amendment and is the most protected kind of speech there is.

As Constitutional litigation goes, this is as cut and dry as it gets. Disney could have brought this suit last year, but they chose to wait until DeSantis and his minions escalated the conflict to the point that suing Florida officials became necessary. Florida is about to find out that Disney has much better lawyers than the Florida AG's office does.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: April 29, 2023, 03:01:48 PM »
DeSoros is an absolute big government/taking tax dollar beast and that will be his death

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: May 13, 2023, 10:24:40 AM »
It seems the DA is taking a very anti-crime stance, here. Just can't win with some people, jeez ...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: May 13, 2023, 07:29:08 PM »
so desoros is mocking trump for rough ridin' over his crowd in Iowa without ever even leaving palm beach so trump goes nanners posting dark cloud pictures on truth.

these guys are going to tear each other to pieces.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: May 14, 2023, 03:37:56 PM »
FWIW, that tornado watch ended 2 hours before Trump was supposed to take stage. Des Moines was never in even a sever thunderstorm warning. At the time he cancelled the event, I was at a U15 girls soccer match 5 miles away from where that rally was supposed to be.