Author Topic: TRUMP v. NOBODY! 2024 PRIMARY BLOODBATH!  (Read 64920 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: TRUMP v. DESANTIS! LAST MAGA STANDING 2024 BLOODBATH SHOWDOWN!
« Reply #850 on: February 02, 2023, 12:40:29 PM »
Like I know it will play well with his base but damn it hurts as an American that a large swath of people would respond well to him inferring she is unfit because she’s non white and from an immigrant family.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: February 02, 2023, 12:41:33 PM »
What if it's like nimrod or something
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: February 02, 2023, 01:16:16 PM »
Nimroda is miles better than Desanctimonious, so I’d say it’s on the table.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: February 02, 2023, 01:26:57 PM »
Nimroda is miles better than Desanctimonious, so I’d say it’s on the table.

the one for Desantis is a total piece of garbage

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: February 02, 2023, 01:43:31 PM »
Maybe she has a chance if Desantis and Trump split the crazy vote.  Her greatest risk might be if Pompeo/Pence/etc jump in too.

She has zero chance. Too trumpy for the non lunatics, too dark and too much estrogen for the magats. South Carolina being early should help her but she never had to run against trump, she's going to get hammered, if she even makes it that far.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: February 02, 2023, 03:19:41 PM »
Maybe she has a chance if Desantis and Trump split the crazy vote.  Her greatest risk might be if Pompeo/Pence/etc jump in too.

She has zero chance. Too trumpy for the non lunatics, too dark and too much estrogen for the magats. South Carolina being early should help her but she never had to run against trump, she's going to get hammered, if she even makes it that far.

Is she just ultimately trying to get into the ecosystem and angle for a cabinet position?

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: February 02, 2023, 03:28:48 PM »

Is she just ultimately trying to get into the ecosystem and angle for a cabinet position?
This reminds me. I remember comforting myself with the thought that Trump might have good people in his cabinet who would sand off his worst tendencies on election night in 2016. Can you imagine the level of insanity there would be in a second Trump cabinet? Mike Flynn as Sec of defense, Sidney Powell as Attorney General. It would / will be a horror show.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: February 02, 2023, 03:31:56 PM »

This reminds me. I remember comforting myself with the thought that Trump might have good people in his cabinet who would sand off his worst tendencies on election night in 2016. Can you imagine the level of insanity there would be in a second Trump cabinet? Mike Flynn as Sec of defense, Sidney Powell as Attorney General. It would / will be a horror show.

Where would Mike Lindell land?

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: February 02, 2023, 03:40:04 PM »
Sec of State.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: February 02, 2023, 03:45:43 PM »
Not cabinet but Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: February 02, 2023, 03:53:45 PM »

Don is going to need a normalizing force as VP

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: February 02, 2023, 04:23:52 PM »

the Fox guy who wrote throat job letters to Biden?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: February 02, 2023, 04:58:08 PM »

I don't think a "normalizing force" will sign up for that job after seeing what happened to the last one.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: February 02, 2023, 09:30:24 PM »

I don't think a "normalizing force" will sign up for that job after seeing what happened to the last one.

Supposedly Don offered Kasich the job in 2016. He said Kasich would run everything and Trump would just keep holding rally’s. A less crazy #2 brings in more votes. Gives less crazy voters something to lean on as to why they voted trump.
Wouldn’t be surprised to see that again.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: February 02, 2023, 09:44:26 PM »

Supposedly Don offered Kasich the job in 2016. He said Kasich would run everything and Trump would just keep holding rally’s. A less crazy #2 brings in more votes. Gives less crazy voters something to lean on as to why they voted trump.
Wouldn’t be surprised to see that again.

I get that but what normal person would want to serve as VP after he tried to get the last one killed because he wouldn't overturn the election.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: February 02, 2023, 09:49:33 PM »
Don only has one term left. That can’t happen again. I mean, there is plenty of bad crap he can and would do, but that specific one can’t. Also, ppl that want that level of power are willing to risk that.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: February 02, 2023, 11:22:24 PM »

Oh, he's not going to stand for that again. After the way things ended with Weirdo Mike, he's not going to have a VP that's not 100% maga. No one is going to talk him into a religious freak or a normie pub, aka RINO.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: February 03, 2023, 08:19:50 AM »
I'd bet Dr. Oz is the front runner-mate.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: February 03, 2023, 08:23:44 AM »
Marg wants it so bad.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: February 03, 2023, 08:28:24 AM »
Marg wants it so bad.

Maybe she'll demand to see Oz's birth certificate.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: February 03, 2023, 08:34:22 AM »
Trump really should have his own apprentice style show to select his running mate. Perhaps even some aspects of the bachelor.  I hope he gives the rose to Ted Nugent.

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: February 03, 2023, 08:36:57 AM »
I’m old enough to remember several posters on this very message board that were adamant Trump was going to prison

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: February 03, 2023, 08:37:20 AM »
Trump really should have his own apprentice style show to select his running mate. Perhaps even some aspects of the bachelor.  I hope he gives the rose to Ted Nugent.

The Vice-Prentice

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: February 03, 2023, 08:40:11 AM »
I’m old enough to remember several posters on this very message board that were adamant Trump was going to prison

It's still technically possible, I guess.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: February 03, 2023, 08:47:34 AM »
The nuge is a confirmed pedophile and maga is (on paper) anti-pedo so he is out.  Kid Rock has a decent shot