Author Topic: TRUMP v. NOBODY! 2024 PRIMARY BLOODBATH!  (Read 64916 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: TRUMP v. DESANTIS! LAST MAGA STANDING 2024 BLOODBATH SHOWDOWN!
« Reply #625 on: November 11, 2022, 11:25:55 AM »
lake needs to worry about winning her current election before she needs to worry about which side to be on in the coming gop wars.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: November 11, 2022, 11:27:20 AM »
lake needs to worry about winning her current election before she needs to worry about which side to be on in the coming gop wars.
Why? Cronyism seems like the safest bet IMO.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: November 11, 2022, 11:28:39 AM »
Trump will run as an indpendent to "own" desantis.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: November 11, 2022, 11:45:55 AM »
:love:

https://twitter.com/jdrucker/status/1590861520329920512?s=46&t=CV6nMd68rkbM3wz2WThV9A

Ron's natural inability to come up with comebacks might just work in his favor this time. 

Did you see the clip of Crist asking if Ron would commit to serving all 4 yrs as gov if he got re-elected?  It was in a debate.  The camera panned to Ron and he just sat there for an awkward amount of time.  Cringe crap.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: November 11, 2022, 01:20:48 PM »
I'm sure dax will transition to someone who never really liked Trump.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: November 11, 2022, 01:24:50 PM »
Trump will run as an indpendent to "own" desantis.

Trump and Tulsi and I will have the largest of eggs on my face.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: November 11, 2022, 10:49:05 PM »
I'm sure dax will transition to someone who never really liked Trump.

He’s been weaseling in that direction.  He is a #potatohead and I welcome him

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: November 11, 2022, 11:10:22 PM »
Trump can’t run at this point. No way he wants to endure the embarrassment.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: November 11, 2022, 11:18:06 PM »

Complete humiliation is not a deterrent in the magaverse

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: November 11, 2022, 11:34:10 PM »

Complete humiliation is not a deterrent in the magaverse
It’s a feature, not a bug. No one has supported MAGA that hasn’t been absolutely humiliated at some point.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: November 12, 2022, 07:46:08 AM »
But he is broke and maga will line his pockets $10 at a time if he does run.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: November 12, 2022, 08:54:02 AM »
I don’t know if trump can allow himself to play a game he might lose. He’s king now. If he doesn’t run, he can act that for a while. Even if he doesn’t run. If he runs and loses, he is then the worst thing you can be, in trumps mind. A loser.

This Ron swing with Fox etc has made this a difficult thing to predict.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: November 12, 2022, 09:04:38 AM »
I think he’s definitely running. Even with fat Ron in the way, I’m sure Trump has far better odds of winning than he did in 2016.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: November 12, 2022, 09:08:29 AM »
I don’t know if trump can allow himself to play a game he might lose. He’s king now. If he doesn’t run, he can act that for a while. Even if he doesn’t run. If he runs and loses, he is then the worst thing you can be, in trumps mind. A loser.

This Ron swing with Fox etc has made this a difficult thing to predict.

He will 1000% cry and claim it was stolen and rigged when he loses.  Did you miss the past 2 years?

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: November 12, 2022, 09:08:45 AM »
I think he’s definitely running. Even with fat Ron in the way, I’m sure Trump has far better odds of winning than he did in 2016.

One reason I think fat don will run is because he is completely unbothered by the types of scandals that would end the careers of many politicians. If trump has even a little bit of legit dirt on fat Ron then I think fat Ron taps out in record time to make sure trump doesn’t spill the tea.

Counterpoint: he’s from Florida

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: November 12, 2022, 09:13:45 AM »

One reason I think fat don will run is because he is completely unbothered by the types of scandals that would end the careers of many politicians. If trump has even a little bit of legit dirt on fat Ron then I think fat Ron taps out in record time to make sure trump doesn’t spill the tea.

Fat ron has learned dirt does nothing in the eyes of maga.  The whole christian thing is absolutely fake and he knows it now.  Owning the libs/ending woke is a ticket that can win.  Banging your pool boy means literally nothing if you can get litter boxes out of schools.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: November 12, 2022, 09:22:30 AM »

Fat ron has learned dirt does nothing in the eyes of maga.  The whole christian thing is absolutely fake and he knows it now.  Owning the libs/ending woke is a ticket that can win.  Banging your pool boy means literally nothing if you can get litter boxes out of schools.

I would normally agree, but fat Ron is a special breed. Like when he was pressed on whether he intended to serve out his full term as Governor…most politicians would have given some cased response and deflected and pivoted to something else. He just stood there silent.

I 100% agree that promising to end wokeism will totally beat out whatever scandal he may find himself mired in, I’m just not sure he has the confidence to test that theory. That is, unless he is the ringleader of the pedophile cabal. If you diddle the kids then you probably lose the pub base

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: November 12, 2022, 09:26:49 AM »

I would normally agree, but fat Ron is a special breed. Like when he was pressed on whether he intended to serve out his full term as Governor…most politicians would have given some cased response and deflected and pivoted to something else. He just stood there silent.

I 100% agree that promising to end wokeism will totally beat out whatever scandal he may find himself mired in, I’m just not sure he has the confidence to test that theory. That is, unless he is the ringleader of the pedophile cabal. If you diddle the kids then you probably lose the pub base

eh.  good chunk of them see nothing wrong with russia kidnapping small children and trafficking them into russia.  Those kids sure as hell aren't going to disneyworld I can promise you that.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: November 12, 2022, 09:37:32 AM »

I think this is right UNLESS the dirt is that he’s gay. Still no coming back from that in MAGA land.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: November 12, 2022, 09:39:35 AM »

I think this is right UNLESS the dirt is that he’s gay. Still no coming back from that in MAGA land.

You'd be surprised.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: November 12, 2022, 10:03:15 AM »
I think as long as you are self-loathing and work to pass anti-gay laws then you can be as gay as you want in magaland

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: November 12, 2022, 11:48:58 AM »

Agreed on odds vs 2016. Diff being that he is already on top now. He wasn’t then. He has more face to lose.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: November 12, 2022, 11:53:22 AM »
Surely this is covered, but Ron is short, lacks charisma, and can't think on his feet if you push him off his prepared lines. Trump would crush him in a primary while whining about how persecuted he has been by the extreme woke left who run this country. DeSantis can't really play the persecution card, which is important to MAGA.

I'm in here for it, because Trump will once again lose in the general.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: November 12, 2022, 11:56:23 AM »
Who will he lose to? The #WRPOAT, Kamala, or Bernie?