Author Topic: TRUMP v. NOBODY! 2024 PRIMARY BLOODBATH!  (Read 66275 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: TRUMP v. DESANTIS! LAST MAGA STANDING 2024 BLOODBATH SHOWDOWN!
« Reply #525 on: November 10, 2022, 10:40:44 AM »
Honestly any republican that pushes any sort of anti-trans, anti-gay, anti-"CRT" bullshit will cause me to go into my usual thermonuclear mental meltdown state and is no better than Trump in my eyes.

There are plenty of other things that could cause me to go into my usual thermonuclear mental meltdown state but those just come off the top of my head and seem especially hateful and dangerous, and accomplish nothing other than gaining votes fueled by hate. I think they'll give up on putting abortion law front and center but that would also be a non-starter.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: November 10, 2022, 10:50:10 AM »
Attention #blueanongE/faux centrists (aka people not being truthful to us or themselves)

Please list below Republicans that will not cause you to go into your usual thermonuclear mental meltdown state.  These must be truly viable 2024 candidates, not some milquetoast congressperson from bumfuck Idaho.

dax, that's the entire point. the only current viable republican that can win a primary is a downgrade like Trump or Desantis. it's hard to fall back from that now.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: November 10, 2022, 11:11:06 AM »
It’s hard to pick a pub right now. Many have had to decide how far into the trump dance they are willing to go. We need to sort those out and see who is who. The only way to do that is to flush trump and wait and see.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: November 10, 2022, 11:38:12 AM »
I can't stand what trump has done to the republican party! Anyway here's another tweet from end wokeism about how liberals are trying to cut off my son's penis!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: November 10, 2022, 11:44:44 AM »
I hate that Trump thinks DeSantis owes him something. He single handily destroyed the Republican Party and got Biden elected. He changed the genre of what conservative Republicans were. I hate it so much!

I told you he was a fat poor loser that only had support from betas and cucks 6 years ago.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: November 10, 2022, 11:46:07 AM »
I can't stand what trump has done to the republican party! Anyway here's another tweet from end wokeism about how liberals are trying to cut off my son's penis!
Libs: "Only we can make fun of others we disagree with. Lets toke up and high five each other, bros!"

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: November 10, 2022, 12:04:27 PM »
So sayeth the illegal THC smuggler.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: November 10, 2022, 12:05:12 PM »
Libs: "Only we can make fun of others we disagree with. Lets toke up and high five each other, bros!"
Woof, the point went way over your big dome on that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: November 10, 2022, 12:54:15 PM »
What would a gE republican look like on “the issues?”

Asking the gE pubs
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: November 10, 2022, 12:59:16 PM »
No fat chicks

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: November 10, 2022, 01:02:43 PM »
No fat chicks

Fat chicks aren’t party specific.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: November 10, 2022, 01:04:27 PM »

Except for the murders, crime is down in the United States (#blueanon)

Inflation didn't go up as much as expected, thus zero inflation (SFB #blueanon President and parroted by rank and file #blueanon)

Talking about violent crime is racist (#blueanon)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: November 10, 2022, 01:20:04 PM »
To be fair, I don't think "wokeism" really existed (at least not in its current form) pre-trump.  I think the current high-profile LGBT (sports/bathrooms/etc.) and CRT (children's curricula arguably critical of America in its current or historical form) issues are relatively new phenomena in the American zeitgeist.  And I think the Right/Left positions on those issues would exist regardless of Trump (though I think the general rhetoric of each side would probably be a little toned down).

Stated differently, I think in the alternate reality where Trump just stayed on as the The Apprentice guy, we'd still see a lot of left v. right arguments about CRT/Bathrooms, etc.

In my view, the secret spice with Trump is just his histrionics/cult of personality that I don't think anyone else can really duplicate (not for lack of trying). 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: November 10, 2022, 01:22:09 PM »
To be fair, I don't think "wokeism" really existed (at least not in its current form) pre-trump.  I think the current high-profile LGBT (sports/bathrooms/etc.) and CRT (children's curricula arguably critical of America in its current or historical form) issues are relatively new phenomena in the American zeitgeist.  And I think the Right/Left positions on those issues would exist regardless of Trump (though I think the general rhetoric of each side would probably be a little toned down).

Stated differently, I think in the alternate reality where Trump just stayed on as the The Apprentice guy, we'd still see a lot of left v. right arguments about CRT/Bathrooms, etc.

In my view, the secret spice with Trump is just his histrionics/cult of personality that I don't think anyone else can really duplicate (not for lack of trying). 

7's point was that wackster is a bbs version of a Trump conservative - trying to be flamboyant/funny/"own the libs"-ish

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: November 10, 2022, 01:27:26 PM »

7's point was that wackster is a bbs version of a Trump conservative - trying to be flamboyant/funny/"own the libs"-ish
Yeah.

i thought he was equating "end wokeism!" as a distinctly "trumpism" thing -- Which may be fair but I think gives Trump a little more credit than he deserves for a republican social position that would've existed even without trump. 

I'm not even sure really how to define "Trumpism" from a policy perspective other than "We're gonna do generally mainstream Republican stuff, with just a bit more crazy." 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #540 on: November 10, 2022, 01:29:27 PM »
I'm not even sure really how to define "Trumpism" from a policy perspective other than "We're gonna do generally mainstream Republican stuff, with just a bit more crazy." 

trumpism has one policy, it's just to own the libs

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: November 10, 2022, 01:30:03 PM »
I think "end wokesim" is one of wacky's favorite twitter sources.

yes. I think the election denialism/coup stuff is the only unique aspect now. He might also be too pro-vax and passive on discriminating trans people

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: November 10, 2022, 01:33:51 PM »

yes. I think the election denialism/coup stuff is the only unique aspect now. He might also be too pro-vax and passive on discriminating trans people
Some of the foreign policy stuff probably qualifies.  Particularly Russia/DPRK.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: November 10, 2022, 01:35:29 PM »
I just think "wokeism" is hitting new levels of stupidity and it makes me lol a lot. I overall really enjoy it. especially when the pit is 95% extreme lefties bumping Trump threads on the reg. I like to mix it up and see the reactions and of course, you guys always deliver!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: November 10, 2022, 01:36:15 PM »
I don't think "end wokeism" would be the only thing that republicans campaign on if there never was a President Trump. You'd probably hear dumbasses in rural areas talk about woke stuff all the time, but you wouldn't see political rallies led by your racist uncle that you only see at Thanksgiving. You never see anyone on the left talk about embracing wokeism, because it's really only a thing that exists on the right.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: November 10, 2022, 01:37:31 PM »

trumpism has one policy, it's just to own the libs
I had the same thought.

Trumpism really is born out of people feeling like they got a crap deal in life and deserved better. So they look for any external source to blame, which was kind of all over the place pre-Trump.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: November 10, 2022, 01:41:47 PM »

Some of the foreign policy stuff probably qualifies.  Particularly Russia/DPRK.

yeah. Wasn't he in favor of leaving Afghanistan too?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: November 10, 2022, 01:43:34 PM »
"Woke" stuff like a newspaper article complaining about white women selling tacos is funny, but I just don't see how it rises to the level that losing your crap over the people who wrote the article needs to be your political platform.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: November 10, 2022, 01:45:58 PM »

I am almost amazed how ending wokeism became a political issue.  Seems like a personal issue that one can easily control.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: November 10, 2022, 01:46:06 PM »
I don't think "end wokeism" would be the only thing that republicans campaign on if there never was a President Trump. You'd probably hear dumbasses in rural areas talk about woke stuff all the time, but you wouldn't see political rallies led by your racist uncle that you only see at Thanksgiving. You never see anyone on the left talk about embracing wokeism, because it's really only a thing that exists on the right.
I mean, "wokeism" is such a vague term that it almost doesn't have any real meaning beyond "exaggeratedly progressive w/r/t race and gender/sexuality."  In my understanding, the term is basically more or less a bogeyman the right uses for any left social policy.  Obviously the left isn't embracing that term.  But the left certainly embraces the race/gender/sex stuff people associate the term with, imo.

And come on, "wokeism" is not the only thing republicans campaigned on.  Social issues ("wokeism") occupied quite a bit of oxygen (as social issues always do), but the economy occupied an enormous part of this election cycle too.