Author Topic: TRUMP v. NOBODY! 2024 PRIMARY BLOODBATH!  (Read 60520 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: TRUMP v. DESANTIS! LAST MAGA STANDING 2024 BLOODBATH SHOWDOWN!
« Reply #1200 on: March 30, 2023, 02:52:19 PM »
He had to have been a Covid casualty.  His last post (almost 3 years ago  :surprised:) was about movie reviews.  No big send-off.

there's no coming back from this m8

KSUW: would like to hear your predictions on the American deaths resulting from COVID-19 when it’s all said and done, as well as what projected number you think would justify the measures we’re taking right now. TIA.

Sorry I missed this before. I dunno, I’d set the over/under at maybe 10,000 US deaths by the end of 2020. I’d set the over/under on the CDC’s projected infections at 10,000,000 by end of 2020. Basically a mild flu season. In fact, some of these deaths will likely overlap potential flu deaths.

But not sure what the point of this is, because the question is not how many I think will occur, but how different would the numbers be without the drastic and economically damaging actions we’ve taken? How do you answer that? I obviously don’t think the numbers we’ve seen so far come close to justifying what we’ve done. There’s a good chance we’re going to see at least 15% unemployment at least temporarily, and for how long?

You want to talk about “exponential growth”? Look at the panic emanating from government agencies. We’ve now closed all schools in Kansas for the rest of the semester. On what rational basis?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: March 30, 2023, 02:55:36 PM »
Yes! Remember when he went to a Bernie rally in ict?

NO!!!! :curse:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: March 30, 2023, 02:57:20 PM »
He had to have been a Covid casualty.  His last post (almost 3 years ago  :surprised:) was about movie reviews.  No big send-off.

there's no coming back from this m8

KSUW: would like to hear your predictions on the American deaths resulting from COVID-19 when it’s all said and done, as well as what projected number you think would justify the measures we’re taking right now. TIA.

Sorry I missed this before. I dunno, I’d set the over/under at maybe 10,000 US deaths by the end of 2020. I’d set the over/under on the CDC’s projected infections at 10,000,000 by end of 2020. Basically a mild flu season. In fact, some of these deaths will likely overlap potential flu deaths.

But not sure what the point of this is, because the question is not how many I think will occur, but how different would the numbers be without the drastic and economically damaging actions we’ve taken? How do you answer that? I obviously don’t think the numbers we’ve seen so far come close to justifying what we’ve done. There’s a good chance we’re going to see at least 15% unemployment at least temporarily, and for how long?

You want to talk about “exponential growth”? Look at the panic emanating from government agencies. We’ve now closed all schools in Kansas for the rest of the semester. On what rational basis?

Yeah, that's a pretty bad take.  But he kept posting after that and then just stopped without any warning.  COVID!

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: March 30, 2023, 03:07:50 PM »
Yes! Remember when he went to a Bernie rally in ict?

NO!!!! :curse:

Swung by the rally today for about half an hour. Observations....
1. Got there just a few minutes past 1, after everyone had filtered inside. Not a single protester outside. Struck me as a little ironic. At a Trump rally there would have been all sorts of crazies outside. Here they all go inside and everyone else just kind of goes about their day.
2. Very little trash outside. Good job guys!
3. Talked to the vendor selling Bern swag outside for a few minutes. Made the standard lame joke about whether he was "feeling the Bern" in this 100 degree heat. I asked if he'd gotten some good business before the doors opened. He said "no, not a good money event." :lol: Eff'ng capitalist.
4. As I enter the lobby, I'm immediately approached by a dude with a petition gathering signatures to get Greg Orman on the ballot. :lol: I gladly signed. Brazen.
5. No line at security because most everyone was already at their seats. The event was 90% full - I'd guess maybe 4 or 5,000 for the auditorium?
6. Attendees were whiter and older than I expected. You could almost confuse them with the GOP rally except that this one swayed much more female, and I've never seen so many sandals and wire/horn-rim glasses in my life. Holy hipster.
7. Alexandria has crazy eyes. That is not a made up twitter thing. She looks like the hot girl in college that you kinda wanted to date but kinda suspected was a nut job. Also, I was expecting a Bronx / Puerto Rican accent. Nope - straight up flat Sandra Bullock.
8. Stayed for a few minutes of Sandra's speech. Very boring. Crowd seemed more excited about her just being her than in anything she had to say. Something about her 5th grade teacher being a native Kansas blah blah blah.
9. As I was leaving, I was approached by a guy working for Thompson's campaign. He wanted to know if I was with the Estes campaign. I said no - just came to see the show. He was kinda suspicious because he saw me sign the Orman petition (also, no sandels or hornrim glasses). Had a nice conversation with him. I remarked that it was an interesting choice bringing two far left candidates to a right-leaning district to stump for Thompson. He responded that nobody bats an eye when Estes brings far right candidates to stump for him. I responded well, yeah, but it's a right-leaning district. Anyway, wished him luck and headed back to work.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: March 30, 2023, 04:47:29 PM »
Does that guy who did funny videos here before trump broke his brain run that account?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: March 31, 2023, 05:47:37 PM »
trump is absolutely going to mock desoros for getting dunked on by Disney

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: March 31, 2023, 06:44:53 PM »
Just saw my first trump slamming desoros ad and it is great.

Offline turnbull

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: April 02, 2023, 07:27:12 PM »
Ron has libs shook!

He's not the threat electorally that people think he is. Plus in a crowded primary (of which there is bound to be 6+ people) they'll siphon off enough support that he'll lose to Trump (he's already winning H2H even in most of the polling so it may be mute for DeSantis). The prevailing thought is he's going to be just like Scott Walker or Jeb Bush...the sweetheart that everyone knows is just going to be serenaded with roses everywhere he goes.

Totally Bumping this because Nailed it with the current polling and falling support

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: April 04, 2023, 09:31:37 AM »
"A more competent version of Trump" is a pretty low bar tbh.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: April 04, 2023, 09:45:03 AM »
lmao

https://twitter.com/carlquintanilla/status/1641930712604393475

I’m still laughing at this.

They knew he's a lazy sack of crap that doesn't even care about actual policy. He got the headlines then didn't pay attention to what actually happens with regard to governance. Seems to be a theme for him and the actual smart people in the room got his ass.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: April 04, 2023, 09:49:17 AM »
He's trying to press criminal charges against them now.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: April 04, 2023, 09:55:27 AM »
Yeah, an unfortunate pattern to come.  We are going to see a lot of this from state AD’s going forward. KS’s nazi AD prolly has the biggest boner ever at this point.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: April 04, 2023, 11:13:59 AM »

getting out maneuvered because you are stupid isn't a crime, is it?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: April 04, 2023, 08:00:23 PM »

It can be if you're an authoritarian. Having drag shows isn't against the law but that didn't stop him from taking liquor licenses from some bars that had them. Not lying about COVID isn't against the law either but that didn't stop him from rading Rebekah Jones' house and arresting her because she wouldn't do his bidding then told everyone he tried to publish false information.

We laugh about this crap but he has been empowered to use his office to punish and arrest citizens of Florida for doing things not illegal.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: April 04, 2023, 08:42:44 PM »

It can be if you're an authoritarian. Having drag shows isn't against the law but that didn't stop him from taking liquor licenses from some bars that had them. Not lying about COVID isn't against the law either but that didn't stop him from rading Rebekah Jones' house and arresting her because she wouldn't do his bidding then told everyone he tried to publish false information.

We laugh about this crap but he has been empowered to use his office to punish and arrest citizens of Florida for doing things not illegal.

But Disney will end his crap right?  He’s messing with power he can’t compete with.  And he’s an idiot

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: April 09, 2023, 09:37:19 PM »
it feels almost impossible to me that trump could win the nomination.  and at the same time, at least as impossible that any of the other potential contenders might take it from him.

https://twitter.com/MattGlassman312/status/1645247550662770690
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: April 14, 2023, 10:02:26 AM »
the actor playing puddin' ron was too skinny. couldn't get over that. were there no pudgy faced guys willing to 3 finger a pudding cup?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: April 14, 2023, 10:07:17 AM »
the actor playing puddin' ron was too skinny. couldn't get over that. were there no pudgy faced guys willing to 3 finger a pudding cup?

No crap. Huge blown opportunity. Get the fattest, shortest meatball you can, idiots.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: April 14, 2023, 10:13:30 AM »
The actor looks more like jarad or baron
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: April 14, 2023, 11:51:38 AM »
not sure if desantis is gonna pass the "guy i'd want to eat a pudding with" test.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: April 14, 2023, 11:55:44 AM »
not sure if desantis is gonna pass the "guy i'd want to eat a pudding with" test.

its not limited to just pudding. Apparently, according to sources familiar with the matter, the way he eats in general is just incredibly off-putting. Like he just shovels food into his mouth like its the first time he's eaten in weeks. and that's just, like, how he eats food.