Author Topic: capitol riot  (Read 128955 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: capitol riot
« Reply #2600 on: June 30, 2022, 10:31:37 AM »
Dax, do you theorize that dudes death does or does not have anything to do with 1/6?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2601 on: June 30, 2022, 10:44:24 AM »
Dax, do you theorize that dudes death does or does not have anything to do with 1/6?

I have no idea, but great timing for Pelosi DeflectoTheater.

Why do you think Pelosi's Police Force failed so badly starbot.7?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: June 30, 2022, 10:46:58 AM »
According to you continually bringing it up in this thread, it seems to be great timing for conspiracy dudes too.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2603 on: June 30, 2022, 10:49:22 AM »
According to you continually bringing it up in this thread, it seems to be great timing for conspiracy dudes too.

Given that we know for a fact that the Nancy's Police Force was given over a month heads up.  Any thoughts on why her police force failed so miserably StarBot.7?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: June 30, 2022, 10:50:03 AM »

I have no idea, but great timing for Pelosi DeflectoTheater.

Why do you think Pelosi's Police Force failed so badly starbot.7?

I think they sort of did the maga math. Their line of thinking was obviously maga is all talk, won't do crap, they are internet warriors, most are too poor to get to DC and when they get there likely will be wasted drunk or too overweight to cause much trouble.  The underestimated the obvious solution which was close the waffle houses.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2605 on: June 30, 2022, 10:52:20 AM »
#slowdug:  Always ready to jump and defend one of his political-thought leaders.  In this case, defending Nancy Pelosi's failure as expected.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2606 on: June 30, 2022, 10:54:35 AM »
#slowdug:  Always ready to jump and defend one of his political-thought leaders.  In this case, defending Nancy Pelosi's failure as expected.

I gave you my reason the cops weren't ready.  You just don't like them because it is pretty obvious its reality.  And you loath reality. it's like your kryptonite.  Like a gym or salads are to magas.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2607 on: June 30, 2022, 11:02:02 AM »

I gave you my reason the cops weren't ready.  You just don't like them because it is pretty obvious its reality.  And you loath reality. it's like your kryptonite.  Like a gym or salads are to magas.

Every time I see one of your comments, I think about the next pink t-shirt clad throng of pro abortion land whales waddling into yet another State Capital building to disrupt the legislative process. I digress.

It's just a shame that #blueanon political leader Nancy Pelosi failed so miserably to protect the seat of our nations democracy.   :frown:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: June 30, 2022, 11:11:14 AM »
Of course you instantly think of how to copy me.  It’s your bread and (extra) butter

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: June 30, 2022, 11:15:48 AM »
Trump finally caught on camera admitting that he hates guns and the second amendment. He should know that the only way to stop bad guys with guns at an insurrection rally is to have good guys with guns there. If guns are good enough to have at our church potlucks and fourth grade classrooms, any and all guns should be welcome at insurrection rallies.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1542523419350032385?s=20&t=DDejKluo9F6GOrM4vzy8wg

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2610 on: June 30, 2022, 11:17:02 AM »
Of course you instantly think of how to copy me.  It’s your bread and (extra) butter

I do admit that my opening sentence was indicative of the #slowdug low IQ/Easily propagandized level of posting.  That said, it's 1000% fact.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: June 30, 2022, 12:17:02 PM »
I think the most likely thing is per usual the dumbest and it seems likely to me that trump was upset about the size of the crowd and was yelling about the lines at security so the crowd would be bigger.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: June 30, 2022, 12:22:06 PM »
They absolutely did a threat analysis and determined fat unemployed slobs are more danger to themselves.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: June 30, 2022, 12:29:06 PM »

Every time I see one of your comments, I think about the next pink t-shirt clad throng of pro abortion land whales waddling into yet another State Capital building to disrupt the legislative process. I digress.

It's just a shame that #blueanon political leader Nancy Pelosi failed so miserably to protect the seat of our nations democracy.   :frown:

Why would the capitol need protection from tourists and grandma?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: June 30, 2022, 12:56:40 PM »
I think the most likely thing is per usual the dumbest and it seems likely to me that trump was upset about the size of the crowd and was yelling about the lines at security so the crowd would be bigger.
This was my takeaway too. Even Hutchinson’s statement was that Trump was fine with taking their bags away if it meant they could get in.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: June 30, 2022, 12:56:58 PM »

Why would the capitol need protection from tourists and grandma who were mostly let in by Capital Police?

Good question

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: June 30, 2022, 12:57:53 PM »
They absolutely did a threat analysis and determined fat unemployed slobs are more danger to themselves.

Imagine actually being terrified of people like that, but that's our #blueanon. 

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: June 30, 2022, 01:06:19 PM »
I’d love to be a fly on a wall able to listen to the kinds of things Trump has always said about MAGAs behind their backs.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: June 30, 2022, 01:12:14 PM »

I think it is a smell/they will beg for money or accidentally taze you fear.  Like, physically I'd whip the ever living crap out of any of those pathetic losers.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: June 30, 2022, 05:16:36 PM »

I think it is a smell/they will beg for money or accidentally taze you fear.  Like, physically I'd whip the ever living crap out of any of those pathetic losers.
Near spracne levels of trying too hard

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: June 30, 2022, 05:21:02 PM »

Why would the capitol need protection from tourists and grandma?

theft.   maga will steal anything not bolted down

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: June 30, 2022, 05:21:45 PM »

What you don't get is that all this comes naturally to me.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: June 30, 2022, 05:23:49 PM »

Goodness, how awful for you

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: June 30, 2022, 05:24:15 PM »

that's why we are buds.  dropkicking total winner posts on the reg while dax wails "trying too hard" through snot bubbles like Patrick Swayze at the end of Red Dawn with his dying brother in his lap is easy as walking to me.  I don't even try a little

in fact my effort level could be most criticized as not trying at all

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: June 30, 2022, 08:09:57 PM »
It's a tsunami of trying too hard at his point.

Goodness, just so very sad.