Author Topic: capitol riot  (Read 129317 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: capitol riot
« Reply #1550 on: October 04, 2021, 08:02:41 PM »
Despite the fact they burned down cities and laid siege to the White House injuring dozens of officers.  All because of what happened in #blueanon strongholds and because #blueanon leaders failed to prosecute over the course of years. 

#blueanon still seeks its vengeance over a selfie tour of the Capitol Building.

https://twitter.com/byronyork/status/1445191018949791746?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: October 05, 2021, 10:10:20 AM »
lol

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: October 05, 2021, 12:38:14 PM »
My taxes paid for the cleanup after that selfie tour  :shakesfist:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: October 05, 2021, 12:49:50 PM »
My taxes paid for the cleanup after that selfie tour  :shakesfist:

"My balls paid a price too"

some old maga

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: October 05, 2021, 04:13:59 PM »
My tax dollars paid for the multi-day arson and violence spree in DC last summer (along with multiple attacks on numerous other Federal facilities)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: October 05, 2021, 06:09:53 PM »
My tax dollars paid for the multi-day arson and violence spree in DC last summer (along with multiple attacks on numerous other Federal facilities)

yeah but you were paying for the police either way.  Great reminder on the difference between the two protests Dax, very woke of you.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2021-01-12/the-us-capitol-riots-and-the-double-standard-of-protest-policing

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: October 05, 2021, 10:17:32 PM »

"But but but guys, the black people though, remember them?"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: October 06, 2021, 01:46:25 AM »

yeah but you were paying for the police either way.  Great reminder on the difference between the two protests Dax, very woke of you.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2021-01-12/the-us-capitol-riots-and-the-double-standard-of-protest-policing

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The double standard of knowing in your stupid little head that the Capitol Police and those responsible for protecting the Capitol itself, Congress.  Had every opportunity to prepare the facility to be properly protected and failed to do so on every count.   With multiple videos showing the Capitol Police providing either no or little resistance.   

The White House is protected by the Secret Service and there's no way the Secret Service was going to let the multi-day enraged mob (stemming from events in multi-generational #blueanon strongholds) breach the perimeter of the White House, it doesn't matter what skin colors the protestors are.   

It's also good to know that you'll never own the fact that it was in #blueanon generational strongholds where predominately white @blueanon leaders (except in Minnesota, where multiple black #bluenon leaders including the state attorney general) failed repeatedly to do their job in bringing the police into order over the course of years.   Repeated and ongoing failures spanning decades.   1000% on breand for #blueanon leadership.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #1558 on: October 06, 2021, 06:51:18 AM »
Basically tazed his own balls.

https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1445532568196050945?t=XWDqwmlVj1WwD3C4TbaohQ&s=19

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: October 14, 2021, 10:07:07 AM »
Judges handing down some harsh harsh sentences for:  Unlawful parading and picketing

#blueanon Gestapo leadership still determined to find something with some meat on it, tho

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: October 14, 2021, 10:37:15 AM »
Other than Ashli Babbitt, the sentences haven't been harsh enough dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: October 14, 2021, 11:15:47 AM »
I was told it was a coup

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: October 14, 2021, 11:52:35 AM »
Attempted, they did not succeed dax
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: October 14, 2021, 11:58:11 AM »
 :lol: :lol: @ss7bot

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: October 14, 2021, 12:34:47 PM »
Dax. In your own words. Tell us what happened and the motivations of January 6. Thank you.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: October 14, 2021, 12:40:32 PM »
 :bwpopcorn:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: October 14, 2021, 12:44:03 PM »
Dax. In your own words. Tell us what happened and the motivations of January 6. Thank you.

I've given no thoughts whatsoever to the motivations besides a group of people doing dumb things.

We are over 10 months since the event and despite all the posturing and bluster from #blueanon leadership, and #blueanon thought leaders, nary a single charge has even come close to what the before mentioned entities said 1/6 was and is.   

Will we need to add Federal Prosecutor Truthers on the list next to Mueller Truthers in the massive log book of #blueanon conspiracies?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: October 14, 2021, 12:51:48 PM »
It's peculiar that one so into politics such as yourself that you've given no thought regarding people forcing their way into a government building on a day they are certifying election results.  Very odd.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: October 14, 2021, 12:56:51 PM »

I've given no thoughts whatsoever to the motivations besides a group of people doing dumb things.

We are over 10 months since the event and despite all the posturing and bluster from #blueanon leadership, and #blueanon thought leaders, nary a single charge has even come close to what the before mentioned entities said 1/6 was and is.   

Will we need to add Federal Prosecutor Truthers on the list next to Mueller Truthers in the massive log book of #blueanon conspiracies?

A 45-year-old Wellington man faces a possible 6 1/2-year prison term after admitting he joined an angry mob that broke into the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 to stop Congress from certifying the results of the November presidential election.

Jason Dolan, a former Marine marksman and one-time security guard at the Four Seasons Resort in Palm Beach, on Thursday pleaded guilty to charges of conspiracy and aiding and abetting the obstruction of an official proceeding.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/2021/09/17/guilty-plea-jan-6-capitol-riot-may-mean-prison-wellington-man/8381638002/
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 01:19:35 PM by LickNeckey »

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: October 14, 2021, 01:01:54 PM »
I think I would need to see the events of 1/6 being played to the tune of Yakety Sax to fully appreciate this point of view.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: October 14, 2021, 01:53:11 PM »

A 45-year-old Wellington man faces a possible 6 1/2-year prison term after admitting he joined an angry mob that broke into the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 to stop Congress from certifying the results of the November presidential election.

Jason Dolan, a former Marine marksman and one-time security guard at the Four Seasons Resort in Palm Beach, on Thursday pleaded guilty to charges of conspiracy and aiding and abetting the obstruction of an official proceeding.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/story/news/2021/09/17/guilty-plea-jan-6-capitol-riot-may-mean-prison-wellington-man/8381638002/

That's not a coup or an insurrection.   But I suppose if there's a movement that understands obstructing an official proceeding it would be #blueanon, or least the original vestiges of what ultimately became @blueanon would understand obstructing an official meeting.

#blueanon:  Once fighting the man, has now become the man

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: October 14, 2021, 01:53:53 PM »

Didn't the magas have a trump rally there?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: October 14, 2021, 01:56:09 PM »
It's peculiar that one so into politics such as yourself that you've given no thought regarding people forcing their way into a government building on a day they are certifying election results.  Very odd.

The thought I've given to it is how easily @blueanon from top to bottom wraps themselves up in the flag and throws around words like "threat to democracy" when it's convenient to your/their hyper dogmatic political agenda. 

Your fake concern about a government building is  :lol: :lol: but #onbrand

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: October 14, 2021, 02:02:26 PM »
The U.S. Capitol, just a random government building.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: October 14, 2021, 02:04:07 PM »
It's okay to lay siege to the White House cus some cops in lifetime #blueanon strongholds did terrible things and the #blueanon leaders in those strongholds did nothing about it for decades.