Author Topic: capitol riot  (Read 129577 times)

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
Re: capitol riot
« Reply #1475 on: June 30, 2021, 01:50:03 PM »
Wait, are you implying that a mere 500 people could conceivably block every entrance and exit to the White House? Do you know how few people 500 is when they’re out in open space? (Or clumped together, for that matter?)

It's been awhile since I've been too the White House, but I hadn't realized that in the year of our Flying Spaghetti Monster 2021 and in a post 9-11 environment that the White House had so many seemingly wide open entries that it would take a cast of thousands to block all of them.   I recall most of the entry points to be relatively tight, one car at a time, maybe two.   But I digress.

I'm simply discussing the stated words of these people, I'm sorry that this confuses (as usual) you,  SD.    They said they were going to block entry/exit points of the White House.
Dax can't even keep track of who he is talking to but insists it's everyone else that is confused.  :D

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: June 30, 2021, 01:59:00 PM »
Imagine coming here to try and argue about what's needed to block the entrances to the White House, when the resources needed to do such a thing wasn't even in the discussion.   

What is in the discussion is that a group of people openly stated that they were going to block the entrances/exits to the White House.   An open security threat by every measure. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: June 30, 2021, 02:01:19 PM »
I doubt the secret service lets them block a single entrance or exit.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: June 30, 2021, 02:06:49 PM »
I doubt the secret service lets them block a single entrance or exit.

This was supposed to happen today?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: June 30, 2021, 02:19:02 PM »
Dax was like, "let me just go ahead and put this in the Capitol riot thread in case anyone needs proof that I will attempt to bothsides absolutely any issue."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: June 30, 2021, 04:02:17 PM »
chum1:  Never going to get it . . . ever

Could only imagine the meltdown from the resident ProgFascists if MAGA's said they were headed to White House to block all the entry/exit points.

The #blueanon meltdown would be millions strong with Pelosi and the General's calling in the Napalm and tactical nukes

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: June 30, 2021, 04:34:33 PM »
Did they actually do it or was it just some crap off twitter?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: June 30, 2021, 04:51:24 PM »
Was there a big meltdown over the "Stop the Steal" rally before they stormed the building and killed a cop? I just remember laughing about it.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: June 30, 2021, 05:08:23 PM »
Wait, are you implying that a mere 500 people could conceivably block every entrance and exit to the White House? Do you know how few people 500 is when they’re out in open space? (Or clumped together, for that matter?)

It's been awhile since I've been too the White House, but I hadn't realized that in the year of our Flying Spaghetti Monster 2021 and in a post 9-11 environment that the White House had so many seemingly wide open entries that it would take a cast of thousands to block all of them.   I recall most of the entry points to be relatively tight, one car at a time, maybe two.   But I digress.

I'm simply discussing the stated words of these people, I'm sorry that this confuses (as usual) you,  SD.    They said they were going to block entry/exit points of the White House.
Dax can't even keep track of who he is talking to but insists it's everyone else that is confused.  :D
:lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: June 30, 2021, 06:45:36 PM »
I thought The Big Psycho rage quit this forum.

Weird that the little psycho keeps showing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: June 30, 2021, 06:49:04 PM »

The same talking points homogeneous nature of resident ProgFascists is at times a 7 layer salad of indistinguishable commingled bots

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: July 02, 2021, 11:30:21 AM »

The same talking points homogeneous nature of resident ProgFascists is at times a 7 layer salad of indistinguishable commingled bots

You're confused again. :frown: SD is a resident FakeCentrist, not a resident ProgFascist. Try to keep up with your own labels.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: July 02, 2021, 11:38:33 AM »
Yeah, I’m pretty sure I’m a fake centrist

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: July 02, 2021, 11:42:53 AM »
Waks flailing anal retentive threat level: Red

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: July 02, 2021, 11:55:30 AM »
Yeah, I’m pretty sure I’m a fake centrist

#FC4LYFE

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: July 12, 2021, 09:15:19 PM »
I skimmed the last 5 or so pages and didn’t see it, but sorry if luke’d. I’m back in MHK right now so my parents are bringing me up to speed on all the nard-tazing losers around town.

Have we talked about this ‘tater PhD student? 

https://themercury.com/news/complaint-k-state-doctoral-student-blocked-law-enforcement-efforts-during-u-s-capitol-riot/article_065db842-bf23-528f-99c8-cbe46d424f9b.html
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 08:56:27 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: July 13, 2021, 12:05:27 AM »
The FBI taking down a lot of Lego owners in the MHK?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: July 13, 2021, 07:27:15 AM »
wut
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: July 13, 2021, 07:35:41 AM »
wut
This is going to be a shocking revelation but Dax is a capital riot apologist. Nobody knows what he’s talking about other than that theme.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: July 13, 2021, 08:34:42 AM »
If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you haven't been paying attention.

The Feds are flailing pulling out extremely non-descript charges to try and produce felony convictions. 

Put some meat on that bone to get the ProgFascists and Fake Centrists (even more) chubbed up, or just admit that it wasn't an insurrection.

I'm just here for the "it was equal to the civil war and 9/11 combined" takes

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: July 13, 2021, 09:17:20 AM »
I skimmed the last 5 or so pages and didn’t see it, but sorry if luke’d. I’m back in MHK right now so my parents are bringing me up to speed on all the nard-tazing losers around town.

Have we talked about this ‘tater PhD student? 

https://themercury.com/news/complaint-k-state-doctoral-student-blocked-law-enforcement-efforts-during-u-s-capitol-riot/article_065db842-bf23-528f-99c8-cbe46d424f9b.html

That guy is absolutely dying to taze his own privates to death for trump

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: July 13, 2021, 11:24:31 AM »
If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you haven't been paying attention.

The Feds are flailing pulling out extremely non-descript charges to try and produce felony convictions. 

Put some meat on that bone to get the ProgFascists and Fake Centrists (even more) chubbed up, or just admit that it wasn't an insurrection.

I'm 100% sure dakkk would feel the same way if this were a bunch of black and brown people moving in on the capitol to demand a voting rights bill.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
capitol riot
« Reply #1497 on: July 13, 2021, 11:38:28 AM »

I'm 100% sure dakkk would feel the same way if this were a bunch of black and brown people moving in on the capitol to demand a voting rights bill.
There’s no doubt the Chief ProgRacist in residence is super horned up that people are still being held in jail on relatively minor charges, some in solitary for no explicable reason. Many with no priors.   There’s also no doubt the CPRiR wants a few more FBI raids on people who would voluntarily turn themselves in if asked to so.

Sadly the CPRiR actually believed his ProgFascist/#blueanon thought leaders who said no one would be charged.   Because the CPRiR is easily propagandized

Hey hey, only we can riot, lay siege to Federal buildings, threaten to barricade the White House, storm into and even bomb the Capitol building and not be arrested/not charged/pardoned (ProgFascists)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 11:42:12 AM by sonofdaxjones »

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: July 13, 2021, 11:44:05 AM »
I think we should make them put on Mike Pence name tags and hang them in front of the capitol building.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: July 13, 2021, 12:21:32 PM »
It's pretty funny that genius McDongtaze posted it on FB.