Author Topic: capitol riot  (Read 127151 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: capitol riot
« Reply #1200 on: February 22, 2021, 06:48:05 PM »
You keep saying that the storm'rs don't exist so I guess I'm lost
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: February 22, 2021, 06:53:47 PM »
You keep saying that the storm'rs don't exist so I guess I'm lost
Let me get this straight.  By me discussing what constitutes an armed insurrection.  You think I’m denying the existence of the stormers? 

LOL’ing, goodness gracious.

I mean just straight up LMAO

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: February 22, 2021, 09:21:12 PM »
Dozens upon dozens of subpoena's, arrests, indictments, warrants, bondless incarceration and yet, no weapons charges.

Do we have the first armed insurrection in 1st world modern jurisprudence history where no one gets charged for being armed?

Despite promises to hunt down these people to very ends of the earth, countless surveillance photo's, phone tracking, and apparently the full weight and power of the world's most expensive domestic law enforcement enterprise (likely backed by a myriad of intelligence enterprises like the NSA).

It's been over 2 weeks since anyone was arrested.

Two weeks or or two days? lol, total dipshit.

https://www.kcci.com/article/iowa-mother-son-arrested-after-attack-on-the-us-capitol/35569548

The super brave crap-for-brains who taunts people from inside the driver compartment of his car.

The information I saw was from 2/19. 

I bet you feel glad that your bro Merrick is on the case and is equating the Capital 'armed' insurrection with the destruction of a federal building that killed hundreds of people (while he wrecks criminal justice reform)

On top of your hero OxyGin Pelosi placing the 'armed' insurrection on par with 9-11.

You posted it on 2/22 you rough ridin' dipshit. It isn't our fault you get your news from lunatic right wing twitter and you didn't bother to fact check something you apparently read 3 days ago.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: February 22, 2021, 09:37:22 PM »
Dozens upon dozens of subpoena's, arrests, indictments, warrants, bondless incarceration and yet, no weapons charges.

Do we have the first armed insurrection in 1st world modern jurisprudence history where no one gets charged for being armed?

Despite promises to hunt down these people to very ends of the earth, countless surveillance photo's, phone tracking, and apparently the full weight and power of the world's most expensive domestic law enforcement enterprise (likely backed by a myriad of intelligence enterprises like the NSA).

It's been over 2 weeks since anyone was arrested.

Two weeks or or two days? lol, total dipshit.

https://www.kcci.com/article/iowa-mother-son-arrested-after-attack-on-the-us-capitol/35569548

The super brave crap-for-brains who taunts people from inside the driver compartment of his car.

The information I saw was from 2/19. 

I bet you feel glad that your bro Merrick is on the case and is equating the Capital 'armed' insurrection with the destruction of a federal building that killed hundreds of people (while he wrecks criminal justice reform)

On top of your hero OxyGin Pelosi placing the 'armed' insurrection on par with 9-11.

You posted it on 2/22 you rough ridin' dipshit. It isn't our fault you get your news from lunatic right wing twitter and you didn't bother to fact check something you apparently read 3 days ago.

:lol:  Insufferable SFB meme in real life thinks 3 days is a long time.

People from Iowa don't really count.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: February 22, 2021, 09:55:36 PM »
And now another dax meltdown because he's embarrassed for being proven incorrect (again). Time is a flat circle.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
capitol riot
« Reply #1205 on: February 22, 2021, 10:28:12 PM »
That from the weirdo who thought I was calling the Capitol riot a hoax.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: February 22, 2021, 10:44:20 PM »
https://www.denverpost.com/2021/02/17/us-capitol-riots-colorado-glenn-croy-arrested/

2/17 arrest in Colorado Springs. Also mentions weapons charges for others arrested in DC, albeit a couple of days before the riot.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
capitol riot
« Reply #1207 on: February 22, 2021, 10:48:51 PM »
https://www.denverpost.com/2021/02/17/us-capitol-riots-colorado-glenn-croy-arrested/

2/17 arrest in Colorado Springs. Also mentions weapons charges for others arrested in DC, albeit a couple of days before the riot.
Has anyone been charged with possession of weapons while participating in the riot inside the Capitol?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: February 22, 2021, 11:27:27 PM »

Something inside of the two weeks before, the 19th, YOU DON'T SAY :surprised: I hope you didn't take the time to fact check that pathological lunatic. Luckily I didn't have to because I saw the news several times over the weekend so I already knew he was full of crap, again.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: February 22, 2021, 11:35:05 PM »

Something inside of the two weeks before, the 19th, YOU DON'T SAY :surprised: I hope you didn't take the time to fact check that pathological lunatic. Luckily I didn't have to because I saw the news several times over the weekend so I already knew he was full of crap, again.

The article I read was incorrect.  I can admit that, but I'll give them a break for not catching the Iowa news and chastise them for missing the Colorado news.  Nobody cares about Iowa.

But you're an insufferable SFB who literally is the living embodiment of your meme, and you're supporting a regime that continues to propagate, what to the point is a lie.   We'll see if anyone gets brought up on weapons charges who was actually in the Capital.   

You also support a regime that will spend over a half a billion dollars for National Guard troops to stand around and pick their ass to protect them from absolutely no one.  While you support a POS who is running around claiming that the Capitol riot was on par with 9-11.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: February 22, 2021, 11:37:09 PM »

[/quote

The article I read was incorrect.  I can admit that, but I'll give them a break for not catching the Iowa news and chastise them for missing the Colorado news.  Nobody cares about Iowa.

But you're an insufferable SFB who literally is the living embodiment of your meme, and you're supporting a regime that continues to propagate, what to the point is a lie.   We'll see if anyone gets brought up on weapons charges who was actually in the Capital.   

You also support a regime that will spend over a half a billion dollars for National Guard troops to stand around and pick their ass to protect them from absolutely no one.  While you support a POS who is running around claiming that the Capitol riot was on par with 9-11.

Learn how to use the quote function you drunken old eff. Put the bum wine down.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: February 22, 2021, 11:38:46 PM »

:lol: :lol:

I already corrected it living meme SFB

Also looks like somebody into the Lit's tonight based on that quote button usage (pending editing, of course)

« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 11:48:30 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: February 22, 2021, 11:39:27 PM »
How many people want to see the article dax is claiming he read on Friday. Who wants to bet the article was actually a tweet from a bot account on Sunday night? He rough ridin' lied again.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: February 22, 2021, 11:45:10 PM »

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: February 23, 2021, 12:19:18 AM »

Has anyone been charged with possession of weapons while participating in the riot inside the Capitol?
Yes:

https://katv.com/news/local/arkansas-man-charged-in-capitol-riot-being-extradited-to-washington-dc

https://katv.com/news/local/arkansas-man-indicted-in-beating-officer-with-flagpole-at-capitol-riot

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2021/01/08/53-charged-including-13-federally-following-deadly-us-capitol-riot/

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/feb/15/ron-johnson/yes-jan-6-capitol-assault-was-armed-insurrection/

Fourteen people tied to the Jan. 6 attack are facing federal charges related to bringing or using dangerous weapons inside the building and two are facing firearms-related charges, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia.

Your article even references the information above. We can debate over what constitutes a weapon, but that wasn't what you asked.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 12:26:39 AM by waks »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: February 23, 2021, 12:27:24 AM »
That was all discussed in the article I posted.

Your movement is painting this out to be like it was bunch of people roaming the halls with AK's and M-16's.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: February 23, 2021, 12:29:02 AM »
You won't read the article

https://amgreatness.com/2021/02/19/no-proof-january-6-was-an-armed-insurrection/

Lol

About Julie Kelly
Julie Kelly is a political commentator and senior contributor to American Greatness. She is the author of Disloyal Opposition: How the NeverTrump Right Tried?And Failed?To Take Down the President.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: February 23, 2021, 12:30:19 AM »
I only listen to viewpoints that are in full lockstep with my political dogma (Rainmain.7)

1000% on brand.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: February 23, 2021, 12:32:45 AM »

Your movement is painting this out to be like it was bunch of people roaming the halls with AK's and M-16's.
You can move the goalposts however you want. I merely answered your question with evidence.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: February 23, 2021, 12:33:54 AM »
We’re All People of Color Now

January 20, Kamala Harris was sworn in as America’s first female vice president. But isn’t she also the first vice president “of color?” No, not quite. Charles Curtis, who served as Herbert Hoover’s vice president from 1929 to 1933, was of Native American ancestry. But actually, he wasn’t the first vice president of color either. That would be John Adams, who served from 1789 to 1796.

Wait a second. Wasn’t John Adams just another old white guy? Yes, that’s right. But white is a color, after all. It’s the color of milk, snow, printer paper, and clouds, among other things. In any case, it would be a strange thing to suggest that a white person’s skin lacks any color at all. But was John Adams’ skin color sufficient for him to be counted as an actual person of color? No, of course not. Not by today’s standards, anyway.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: February 23, 2021, 12:34:36 AM »

You can move the goalposts however you want. I merely answered your question with evidence.

If moving the goalposts is simply referencing the breakdown of those arrests in the article I posted, then so be it I suppose.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: February 23, 2021, 12:36:33 AM »
Julie Kelly and Dinesh D’Souza on America’s Political Prisoners

Lol

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: February 23, 2021, 12:37:17 AM »

If moving the goalposts is simply referencing the breakdown of those arrests in the article I posted, then so be it I suppose.
Moving the goalposts is you asking if anyone had been charged with possessing weapons in the Capitol, being shown that people were, then being dissatisfied with the answer.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: February 23, 2021, 12:38:24 AM »
We’re All People of Color Now

January 20, Kamala Harris was sworn in as America’s first female vice president. But isn’t she also the first vice president “of color?” No, not quite. Charles Curtis, who served as Herbert Hoover’s vice president from 1929 to 1933, was of Native American ancestry. But actually, he wasn’t the first vice president of color either. That would be John Adams, who served from 1789 to 1796.

Wait a second. Wasn’t John Adams just another old white guy? Yes, that’s right. But white is a color, after all. It’s the color of milk, snow, printer paper, and clouds, among other things. In any case, it would be a strange thing to suggest that a white person’s skin lacks any color at all. But was John Adams’ skin color sufficient for him to be counted as an actual person of color? No, of course not. Not by today’s standards, anyway.

What does that have to do with anything?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: February 23, 2021, 12:39:33 AM »

Moving the goalposts is you asking if anyone had been charged with possessing weapons in the Capitol, being shown that people were, then being dissatisfied with the answer.

The article I posted addressed the specifics about those arrests, you didn't read the article.