Author Topic: capitol riot  (Read 127255 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: capitol riot
« Reply #1125 on: February 04, 2021, 08:33:44 AM »
The unending stupidity of StarStalker.7 is just glorious

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: February 04, 2021, 09:01:49 AM »
ANTIFA antagonist!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: February 04, 2021, 09:06:54 AM »
If the dude would have said "I'm here for Trump and America" . . . there's little doubt resident ProgFascists would have demanded GitMo or at minimum ADX Florence - SuperMax

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: February 04, 2021, 09:44:02 AM »
Figues #blueanon nation leaves out a huge chunk of the story.   1000% on brand for #blueanon nation:

Jackson was seen on video surveillance footage making a fist and repeatedly striking a U.S. Capitol Police officer, while he tried to enter the building. He was one of the first people to enter the building, federal authorities said.

Jackson was interviewed the day of the riot and the video was posted to Twitter.

"I had a bat. They were pepper spraying people. Then, they got me in the eye," he said.

Asked why he was there, Jackson replied, "Fighting for America. We've been taken over by globalists, by the Chinese. Fighting for America. I'm not here for Trump. I'm here for America."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/emanuel-jackson-allegedly-beat-officers-bat-us-capitol-riot-not-here-for-trump/
I'm not here for Trump. I'm just here to protest the certification of a free and fair election because of unproven voter fraud allegations perpetuated by Trump and his allies.  :facepalm:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: February 04, 2021, 09:45:51 AM »
Figues #blueanon nation leaves out a huge chunk of the story.   1000% on brand for #blueanon nation:

Jackson was seen on video surveillance footage making a fist and repeatedly striking a U.S. Capitol Police officer, while he tried to enter the building. He was one of the first people to enter the building, federal authorities said.

Jackson was interviewed the day of the riot and the video was posted to Twitter.

"I had a bat. They were pepper spraying people. Then, they got me in the eye," he said.

Asked why he was there, Jackson replied, "Fighting for America. We've been taken over by globalists, by the Chinese. Fighting for America. I'm not here for Trump. I'm here for America."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/emanuel-jackson-allegedly-beat-officers-bat-us-capitol-riot-not-here-for-trump/
I'm not here for Trump. I'm just here to protest the certification of a free and fair election because of unproven voter fraud allegations perpetuated by Trump and his allies.  :facepalm:

Respective to Jackson, that has nothing to do with what we're actually talking about here waks, but you continue to rage at the clouds in your silly little world anyway.

With that said, would you push for GitMo or Florence Super-Max for these people?  No tapouts, pick one.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: February 04, 2021, 09:54:53 AM »
I was merely pointing out how (predictably) disingenuous you were being.

In regards to your inane question...I suppose Florence, if only given the option of the two, considering I was/am all for closing Gitmo (a criticism I and many others made in regards to Obama - you see, the resident progfascists have frequently displayed an ability to express displeasure w/ Obama and Biden, despite your constant ranting to the contrary, which is funny considering your complete and utter lack of the ability to do the same to Trump).

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: February 04, 2021, 10:02:31 AM »

In regards to your inane question...I suppose Florence, if only given the option of the two, considering I was/am all for closing Gitmo (a criticism I and many others made in regards to Obama - you see, the resident progfascists have frequently displayed an ability to express displeasure w/ Obama and Biden, despite your constant ranting to the contrary, which is funny considering your complete and utter lack of the ability to do the same to Trump).

:lol: :lol:

It's like 1/1000th of what you did to Trump.  No matter how shitty their policies were/are (and they were/are shitty) you supported and enabled them.

I'm also not disgenious in the least.  If you were smart (and you're not) you would understand that I am once again correctly pointing out the insane conspiracies your movement continually runs with and the misinformation millions in your movement continually propagate across all spectrums of social media.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: February 04, 2021, 10:02:59 AM »
Finally someone willing to fight against China and the guy from Alabama wants him locked up because he is black

Predictable

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: February 04, 2021, 10:05:53 AM »
I'm also not disgenious in the least.

LMFAO
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: February 04, 2021, 10:07:48 AM »
Finally someone willing to fight against China and the guy from Alabama wants him locked up because he is black

Predictable

I've called for the guy to get locked up?

Neither said nor even implied.

Sad to see you amplifying your usual ignorance into the willful domain.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: February 04, 2021, 10:08:39 AM »

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: February 04, 2021, 10:12:30 AM »

:lol: :lol:

It's like 1/1000th of what you did to Trump.  No matter how shitty their policies were/are (and they were/are shitty) you supported and enabled them.

I'm also not disgenious in the least.  If you were smart (and you're not) you would understand that I am once again correctly pointing out the insane conspiracies your movement continually runs with and the misinformation millions in your movement continually propagate across all spectrums of social media.
Guy with the above hilarious misspelling accuses others of being unintelligent.  :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: February 04, 2021, 10:13:17 AM »
waks is now resorting to spell checking  :frown:

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: February 04, 2021, 10:14:37 AM »
If disgenious were a word, Dax, I can assure you that it would be an apt description of you as well.  :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: February 04, 2021, 10:15:24 AM »
I'm the guy who spell checks message boards

:frown:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: February 04, 2021, 11:22:22 AM »
You forgot to call him a BLM member

He sure jumped right on piling on that black boy despite the fact that no one defended him. Shitting on minorities is a reflex for dax, can't resist any urge to tell the world about the scourge of society that is multiculturalism.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: February 04, 2021, 12:02:52 PM »
Only a true crap for brains race baiter would think that, so enter MIR.   1000% on brand. 

You're perfectly fine in advancing a wholly false narrative without fully knowing all the fact.

SFB's like MIR absolutely hate it when people bother to do a modicum of research to get to the bottom of the usual misinformation false narrative bullshit that people like to propagate on here and across social media all day every day.

The dude assaulted a police officer, it's on tape.   

In addition the woman has NOT been bonded out and allowed to go to Mexico.

For SFB's race baiting douchebages like MIR, it's always and will forever be about the color of a person's skin.  But the same kind of dickhead will tell us we're not supposed to judge or put people in silos 10 minutes later.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: February 04, 2021, 01:59:51 PM »
Only a true crap for brains race baiter would think that, so enter MIR.   1000% on brand. 

You're perfectly fine in advancing a wholly false narrative without fully knowing all the fact.

SFB's like MIR absolutely hate it when people bother to do a modicum of research to get to the bottom of the usual misinformation false narrative bullshit that people like to propagate on here and across social media all day every day.

For SFB's race baiting douchebages like MIR, it's always and will forever be about the color of a person's skin.  But the same kind of dickhead will tell us we're not supposed to judge or put people in silos 10 minutes later.

I mean I said the dude shouldn't get bail. I hope he rots in jail for spitting in the face of this country so he can ride with your people who wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

This isn't about him though, it's about you making excuses for the other insurrectionists and completely burying this negro. You're so deeply racist that you don't realize that this uncle tom is literally the only person involved in that riot you had harsh words for.

No bullshit you have legitimate issues with people of color, you've spent a month making excuses for these fuckheads and it's the two black dudes this clown and jaydenx that have you frothing at the mouth typing newspaper columns for posts.

:opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: just being a spade a spade, but not that black ace of spades spook amirite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: February 04, 2021, 02:18:19 PM »

I mean I said the dude shouldn't get bail. I hope he rots in jail for spitting in the face of this country so he can ride with your people who wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

This isn't about him though, it's about you making excuses for the other insurrectionists and completely burying this negro. You're so deeply racist that you don't realize that this uncle tom is literally the only person involved in that riot you had harsh words for.

No bullshit you have legitimate issues with people of color, you've spent a month making excuses for these fuckheads and it's the two black dudes this clown and jaydenx that have you frothing at the mouth typing newspaper columns for posts.

:opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: just being a spade a spade, but not that black ace of spades spook amirite

No crap For Brains.  I haven't made any excuses for the actual people who perpetrated this, what I've made fun of is the bullshit conspiracies that ProgFascist Nation have drummed up out of all of this while making fun of all the ProgFascists who want to go all Gestapo with Patriot Act 2.0.

I've also made fun of the bullshit ProgFascist narrative that nothing was going to happen to these people, while also making fun of the send them Federal Super Max mentality.    That's not defending their actions, dummy..   

I wasn't responding to you directly either, dummy.  I was making fun of the usual completely misinformed narrative that's propagated continually by your political movement.     The dude assaulted a police officer, the woman has not been allowed to leave the country.   ProgFascist propaganda is trying to propagate a lie that they're not granting bond to some dude who just strolled through the Capital . . . while leaving out that he was arrested for assaulting a law enforcement officer.

Only a dummy like you would make this about race.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: February 04, 2021, 07:30:29 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: February 04, 2021, 07:45:32 PM »