Author Topic: capitol riot  (Read 129619 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: capitol riot
« Reply #2150 on: May 20, 2022, 02:31:38 PM »
Again, your unilateral declarations are just the cutest thing.

It's very . . . middle schoolish, but endearing

Are you hitting on me?  I only like winners so not interested

Simple minds post simple things

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: May 20, 2022, 02:34:50 PM »
Did the jest and spirit of the article change, Spracs?

These are really easy questions

First, lol at you posting jest all over the board today. Second, there is actually a salient point I'm driving at, but you naturally don't want to be part of a Socratic learning experience. Your loss.

I know the simple point and that is your constant over active anal retention being on display at all times . . . on a message board no less

Outside of the click bait headline, did my bold mistake change anything about the jest of the article? (3rd try)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: May 20, 2022, 02:39:07 PM »
BTW, this is cut directly from the CNN article.

So I really don't know WTH you're getting at here, spracs

The House Select Committee investigating the January 6, 2021, insurrection is still seeking documents from Eastman. In a court filing, Eastman described two of them as "hand-written notes from former President Trump about information that he thought might be useful for the anticipated litigation."

I fully understand that Eastman may be trying to pull a Elias-Sussmann-HFA here.   

FFS dude, take a lap.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 02:48:39 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: May 20, 2022, 02:52:11 PM »
trump pretending to be a lawyer notes will be as fun as dax pretending to be a lawyer posts are.  which is very, very fun

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: May 20, 2022, 02:59:16 PM »

Only a very low self esteem person believes I'm trying to be a lawyer.   :frown: 

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: May 20, 2022, 03:12:30 PM »

The House Select Committee investigating the January 6, 2021, insurrection is still seeking documents from Eastman. In a court filing, Eastman described two of them as "hand-written notes from former President Trump about information that he thought might be useful for the anticipated litigation."

I fully understand that Eastman may be trying to pull a Elias-Sussmann-HFA here.   

FFS dude, take a lap.

Yes, that's the ticket. Now you're getting it. My post was mostly in gist, but I get a kick out of you pretending to understand the contours of privilege law. The wording in question mimics the legal standard for work-product privilege, so yes, that's exactly what they're trying to do.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: May 20, 2022, 03:14:31 PM »

FFS dude, take a lap.

Yes, that's the ticket. Now you're getting it. My post was mostly in gist, but I get a kick out of you pretending to understand the contours of privilege law. The wording in question mimics the legal standard for work-product privilege, so yes, that's exactly what they're trying to do.

It doesn't mimic it.  It is it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: May 20, 2022, 03:16:39 PM »

FFS dude, take a lap.

Again, only someone with extreme low self esteem and someone who isn't quite sure about their professional position in this world would believe the bold part.    I'm thinking Imposter Syndrome here.   Discuss this with a real professional, spracs.   Help is available.

My most fervent T&P's.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: May 20, 2022, 03:19:59 PM »

FFS dude, take a lap.

Again, only someone with extreme low self esteem and someone who isn't quite sure about their professional position in this world would believe the bold part.    I'm thinking Imposter Syndrome here.   Discuss this with a real professional, spracs.   Help is available.

My most fervent T&P's.

Is this projection? Anyone who knows me would tell you it couldn't be me. But I also think there's nothing wrong with speaking to a therapist, so thank you for what I can only assume is a good-faith PSA about mental health.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: May 20, 2022, 03:22:20 PM »

FFS dude, take a lap.

My most fervent T&P's.

Is this projection? Anyone who knows me would tell you it couldn't be me. But I also think there's nothing wrong with speaking to a therapist, so thank you for what I can only assume is a good-faith PSA about mental health.

This is an over compensatory post.   It appears that a nerve has been struck and maybe cold hard realities are knocking on your cubicle wall.   

I'm sure your benefits package has mental health assets available.

All my best

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2160 on: May 20, 2022, 03:26:49 PM »
Like, dax, do you really wan tot pop open that can?  I would think no, no you really do not.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: May 20, 2022, 03:39:32 PM »
I’m off to Chicago for the weekend.  Too bad the weather is going to blow.  But 2 Michelin Star restaurants on the slate. 

Oh, try to relax for a change #slowdug

#thumbsup

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: May 20, 2022, 03:46:23 PM »
t's and p's about you apparently being such an unconfident loser, spracne

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: May 20, 2022, 04:03:11 PM »

FFS dude, take a lap.

:D

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: May 20, 2022, 10:26:43 PM »
 :goodbyecruelworld:
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: May 20, 2022, 10:57:45 PM »

FFS dude, take a lap.

:D
Again I’m a spelling moron and am not dunking on you but holy crap dude.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: June 03, 2022, 11:18:01 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: June 03, 2022, 11:33:17 AM »
With the rats literally jumping out of every door and window to get away from the White House, look for the investigations of Trump to intensify.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: June 03, 2022, 12:34:09 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: June 03, 2022, 01:16:16 PM »
 :lol:

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: June 05, 2022, 02:42:13 AM »
:lol:
That's literally what happened bro...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: June 05, 2022, 07:58:26 AM »
Sounds like a conspiracy theory

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: June 05, 2022, 08:24:17 AM »
The only thing remarkable about that tweet is the author acting like it’s surprising in any way. The warning was based on public info. Everyone watching the news could have come to the same conclusion.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: June 05, 2022, 12:37:24 PM »
Best, most generous, Intendent outcome could be that they thought that might keep Mike from showing up  due fear.

What the probable intended outcome woild be to make Mike less secure and susceptible to the mob. Imagine where that could have gone. Imagine that it would have given trump what was intended.

Imagine

That mother rough rider should be hung or excommunicated.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: June 06, 2022, 06:59:47 PM »