Author Topic: capitol riot  (Read 128975 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
capitol riot
« Reply #2100 on: April 27, 2022, 01:58:15 PM »
If it's not Hillary spending 4 years . . . errr  6 years telling us the election was stolen from her, it's #blueanon trying to imply that normal every day voting laws that bring a slight modicum of order to the election process are racist, and now it's constantly implying that future elections will somehow be subverted.

#blueanon has launched some of the most vigorous attacks against election results in U.S. history over the last 40 years, and quite literally start talking about impeachment within days of a newly sworn in Republican president.

The #blueanon onslaught against our Democracy is continuous.   Yet they continually gaslight that it's the other side of the aisle.   Amazing.

Honest question: Are you really, actually confused about why people here "associate" you with MAGA? MAGA with a thesaurus is still MAGA.
None of what I have posted is factually untrue. 

Instead of discussing the factual reality of what I posted you take the easy way out.

BTW The Bull has laid a beautiful trap on HFA/Sussman et al. 

Brilliant.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: capitol riot
« Reply #2101 on: April 27, 2022, 02:39:56 PM »
If it's not Hillary spending 4 years . . . errr  6 years telling us the election was stolen from her, it's #blueanon trying to imply that normal every day voting laws that bring a slight modicum of order to the election process are racist, and now it's constantly implying that future elections will somehow be subverted.

#blueanon has launched some of the most vigorous attacks against election results in U.S. history over the last 40 years, and quite literally start talking about impeachment within days of a newly sworn in Republican president.

The #blueanon onslaught against our Democracy is continuous.   Yet they continually gaslight that it's the other side of the aisle.   Amazing.

Honest question: Are you really, actually confused about why people here "associate" you with MAGA? MAGA with a thesaurus is still MAGA.

Instead of discussing the factual reality of what I posted you take the easy way out.

Brilliant.

Characterizations are not facts. We can attempt to discuss the privilege issues in the pertinent thread, but I'm not holding my breath. You seem to struggle with answering simple, direct questions.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: April 27, 2022, 02:53:39 PM »

Brilliant.

Characterizations are not facts. We can attempt to discuss the privilege issues in the pertinent thread, but I'm not holding my breath. You seem to struggle with answering simple, direct questions.

I don't know what characterizations are relevant to in this discussion.

But back on topic.   I've posted numerous things of Hillary Clinton herself claiming the election was stolen.

Your political movement is laying the ground work all over the place about 2022 and 2024 already being illegitimate.   It's a constant attack on our democracy.

Not only that, I was looking back on some interviews about the release of the Steele Dossier, and the hope by some that the release would stall Trumps inauguration.    Sounds . . . coupish.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: April 27, 2022, 02:59:22 PM »

Brilliant.

But back on topic.   I've posted numerous things of Hillary Clinton herself claiming the election was stolen.

Your political movement is laying the ground work all over the place about 2022 and 2024 already being illegitimate.   It's a constant attack on our democracy.

Not only that, I was looking back on some interviews about the release of the Steele Dossier, and the hope by some that the release would stall Trumps inauguration.    Sounds . . . coupish.

Even accepting your statements as fact, does two wrongs make a right? Remember what thread we're in, dad.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: April 27, 2022, 03:03:32 PM »

Brilliant.

Even accepting your statements as fact, does two wrongs make a right? Remember what thread we're in, dad.

:lol: :lol:

It only points to the ridicolous hyperbole #blueanon will go to against their perceived political enemies.    Millions upon millions strong believed, parroted and still believe RussiaGate/RussiaCollusion.    The most useful of the useful idiots.

LOL, at your inability to follow along with recent posts by others.   Do you bother to even read them, or do you just show up because I posted something?   

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: April 27, 2022, 03:08:02 PM »

Brilliant.

:lol: :lol:

It only points to the ridicolous hyperbole #blueanon will go to against their perceived political enemies.    Millions upon millions strong believed, parroted and still believe RussiaGate/RussiaCollusion.    The most useful of the useful idiots.

LOL, at your inability to follow along with recent posts by others.   Do you bother to even read them, or do you just show up because I posted something?

What are you on about? This is the capitol riot thread, which commemorates the time some 15 months ago that MAGAs infiltrated the Capitol, erected a gallows to hang Mike Pence, and physically interfered with the lawful transition of power from the previous administration to the next. Are you capable of differentiating between kind and degree, even if everything you say is true (which I'm not saying but only assuming arguendo)?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: April 27, 2022, 03:13:21 PM »
One thing this definitely gets right is that all the big lie talk among Republicans isn't about what happened in 2020, but instead about what they're willing to do in 2024.

https://twitter.com/Sifill_LDF/status/1519270587893432322

@Spracne

Your inability to follow along in a thread is just astounding.   

Just admit that you're only here to attack me.   Sad

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: April 27, 2022, 03:14:45 PM »
Are you capable of differentiating between kind and degree

I think the part of his brain related to this never developed. Every response of his is essentially confused in the same way.

Also, it's been said before, but it's just astounding that dax can be so into conspiracy theories yet so completely uninterested in actual IRL conspiracies.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: April 27, 2022, 03:19:36 PM »
The sad thing, one dude can't follow along with a thread, and another clearly doesn't understand the words that were part of the Tweet that they posted.

#blueanonGe:  On Brand

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: April 27, 2022, 03:21:29 PM »
One thing this definitely gets right is that all the big lie talk among Republicans isn't about what happened in 2020, but instead about what they're willing to do in 2024.

@Spracne

I'm sorry I made you feel like a victim. I'm here to make puns and, when necessary, educate and inform. In fact, I usually try not to engage you, as you have not shown a willingness to reflect and grow. But I remain an optimist despite the challenges. That's just me. A teacher. A facilitator.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: April 27, 2022, 03:25:53 PM »
I will have dax's back on one issue and that is he is pretty consistent in not being maga because maga is poor/stupid/ugly/obese and impotent.  He does not respect any of those things.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: April 27, 2022, 03:26:14 PM »

@Spracne

I'm sorry I made you feel like a victim. I'm here to make puns and, when necessary, educate and inform. In fact, I usually try not to engage you, as you have not shown a willingness to reflect and grow. But I remain an optimist despite the challenges. That's just me. A teacher. A facilitator.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Words words words that fail to admit that you don't even understand the context in which you're responding to me.   Goodness, just sad sad sad

BTW according to #blueanon/#blueanonGe there's no such thing as "Liberal Courts" and "Liberal Judges"  so how can there be "Conservative Courts" and "Conservative Judges" in this case, a retired "conservative judge" ??

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: April 27, 2022, 03:26:55 PM »
I will have dax's back on one issue and that is he is pretty consistent in not being maga because maga is poor/stupid/ugly/obese and impotent.  He does not respect any of those things.

Rage filled #slowdug emotes from the same tired simpleton playbook.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: April 27, 2022, 03:31:25 PM »

I am supporting your disdain for the unappealing characteristics that all magas display.  Stepping up to pretend I don't accurately describe the trumper crowd is why people call you maga.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: April 27, 2022, 03:34:11 PM »

I am supporting your disdain for the unappealing characteristics that all magas display.  Stepping up to pretend I don't accurately describe the trumper crowd is why people call you maga.

That has nothing to do with what we're talking about.   

Please just stick to being house mom liaison for Beta Gamma Epsilon

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2115 on: April 29, 2022, 10:56:53 AM »
I don't remember hearing about a rejected request for 10,000 troops. I do remember extremely questionable changes to DoD leadership prior to 1/6.

https://twitter.com/svdate/status/1520003103386439681

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: April 29, 2022, 01:16:51 PM »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: April 29, 2022, 01:20:41 PM »
 :bwpopcorn:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: April 29, 2022, 01:39:30 PM »
I don't want to read about it, but are these people pleading down from even more serious charges? What would those be? Or is it just about lighter sentencing?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: April 29, 2022, 01:54:18 PM »
I don't want to read about it, but are these people pleading down from even more serious charges? What would those be? Or is it just about lighter sentencing?
Most likely a promise that gov't will recommend a lighter sentence in exchange for cooperation.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: May 01, 2022, 10:27:48 PM »
Most likely a promise that gov't will recommend a lighter sentence in exchange for cooperation.
With stakes this high, i'd need more than a promise. i'd need an oath, and assurance from the top that it would be kept.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: May 04, 2022, 09:14:35 AM »

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: May 04, 2022, 11:06:09 AM »
How many members of one org have to be guilty of sedition, formally, before the govt will recognize that org as terrorist?  Real question.  Is there a threshold?  Like, is it three?  More?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: May 04, 2022, 12:30:37 PM »
How many members of one org have to be guilty of sedition, formally, before the govt will recognize that org as terrorist?  Real question.  Is there a threshold?  Like, is it three?  More?

I think they are universally thought of as obese blundering poors with zero skills.  Like, are you scared of a guy who has never seen a woman naked (irl)?