Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 66328 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
More qualifying statements than House Pubs used w/r/t the now-confirmed Chinese Spy ("whistleblower").

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Deflection clear into a completely unrelated topic.   :lol: :lol: #blogkaren and #deflectobotsgE - AHOY!!

Please provide a link to this confirmation, since you're here and in full deflection mode as always.

Are we talking Eric Swalwell level Chinese spy . . . because based on what I've reported on this very blog, the Chinese don't have any trouble buying oil from Iran on their own (and Russia).  It's just so very weird that this guy was allegedly doing all of this for years and our crack domestic law enforcement agencies just got around to it, extremely weird (but #onbrand) timing.

Now back to #blueanon/#blueanongE losing their mind because people are talking child trafficking.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
I have no idea if the movie is even remotely factual

Nothing is confirmed.  So anyone saying it’s made up doesn’t have the first rough ridin' clue if it is or not.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I am at a total loss as to why you glom all over such simple and basic things.  But you are the 2nd weirdest MF on this blog, so I shouldn't be the least bit surprised.

#trimisaweirdo

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
But you are the 2nd weirdest MF on this blog

#trimisaweirdo

I can't be the only one appreciating Dax's moment of self awareness in this post.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Look it's the dude who gets instantly  :curse: :curse: if anyone says anything about his beloved The Grifters Biden

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

#trimisaweirdo

I can't be the only one appreciating Dax's moment of self awareness in this post.

I caught it too.  Lots of reflection by tiny

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile

#trimisaweirdo

When I need a good laugh I spring over here and see what Dax is impotently yammering on about. It's so cute how he does walls of hashtags and tries to throw out juvenile nicknames like his bloated orange idol. He has to realize he's great comic relief for a majority of this blog right?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

#trimisaweirdo

When I need a good laugh I spring over here and see what Dax is impotently yammering on about. It's so cute how he does walls of hashtags and tries to throw out juvenile nicknames like his bloated orange idol. He has to realize he's great comic relief for a majority of this blog right?

That post has sock written all over it.

Just another giant derp who thinks just because someone disagrees with their #blueanon lunancy they're a MAGA.  1000% on brand. :thumbsup:

The only person who yammers is you.  You're regularly on here anytime you don't like what you're seeing about Pedo Pete, tossing out some non specific reply that's just a bunch a gibberish about conspiracy theories and in most cases it avoids the topic entirely.   Like most #blueanongE.

Experts say the National Oil Reserve won't be filled for decades, if ever . . . NVT completely avoids the topic

China absolutely kicking our ass in the Middle East . . . NVT completely avoids the topic

Yellin tripping balls in Beijing, while looking like a giant head bowing derp . . . NVT completely avoids the topic

Blinkie gets his ass handed to him in Beijing . . . Crickets from NVT

U.S. and NATO running out of ammo . . . NVT completely avoids the topic

And on and on and on . . . only here to get  :curse: :curse: if somebody reminds the audience that Pedo Pete is a multi-decade corrupt racist POS

« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 05:06:39 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
NVT, if you post more on those things dax requested maybe you can step into frontier gibberish territory :pray:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Propagandized simp doesn't understand big words and complex things, cancels speech because he just can't deal . . .

https://www.newsweek.com/nobel-prize-winner-who-doesnt-believe-climate-crisis-has-speech-canceled-1815020

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Dax using “simp” constantly/incorrectly without knowing what it means because he picked it up from MAGA social media is so pure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Dax using “simp” constantly/incorrectly without knowing what it means because he picked it up from MAGA social media is so pure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he spends too much time browsing r/simps

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Look at #blueanongE 40 something suburbanites/white flighters trying to go all urban slang  :lol: :lol: 

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
simp
nouninformal•North American
noun: simp; plural noun: simps

a silly or foolish person.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE
« Reply #1492 on: September 08, 2023, 12:17:48 PM »
When defund the police sounded so good and sent the right kind of message

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Re: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE
« Reply #1493 on: September 08, 2023, 02:08:22 PM »
Look at #blueanongE 40 something suburbanites/white flighters trying to go all urban slang  :lol: :lol: 

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
simp
nouninformal•North American
noun: simp; plural noun: simps

a silly or foolish person.

:love: dorbs

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: September 08, 2023, 02:59:47 PM »
Boomers
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: September 08, 2023, 03:03:32 PM »
Lick - A #blueanongE try too harder (and drive by poster) pointing out his fellow try too harders  :thumbsup:

Also a total avoider of the subject . . . similar to others.  A true DeflectoCon  :thumbsup:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: September 08, 2023, 03:05:05 PM »
The 60 something lecturing 40 somethings on "urban slang" is objectively hilarious
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: September 08, 2023, 03:06:42 PM »
Dorks being dorks will never - ever get old.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: September 08, 2023, 08:41:10 PM »
The California Legislature is absolute whack-a-doo world.

It's sad to think anyone that is just short of being clinically insane would agree with their recent series of legislation.