Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 63533 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We'll unilaterally declare what other people's children need and we'll work in a subversive way in order to meet our own agenda regarding other people's children . . . #slowdug and #blueanon

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
My "biggest regret" was not a war of aggression . . . okay, John

https://twitter.com/ricwe123/status/1673211219921055744?s=20

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Everything that we don't like and makes us uncomfortable and reminds us that we should be extremely embarrassed . . . is an attack on our democracy  :thumbsup:

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1672287386791755789?s=20

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Time to stand tall with Don Trump and support Disney

https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2023/6/p95n9m49teezhezvf8go18kmp4hmtc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
who knew I could get to see Indiana Jones and dunk on tiny d at the same time this summer?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#slowduggin

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Dax with another great heater ITT
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Seeing a quality film while making Tiny D fans cry big salty tears will be a nice way to spend  a saturday evening

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm going to go so see a movie because I am living out another delusional fantasy that I'm going to make Ron D fans upset.  Very similar to my locking and loading with the boys Call of Duty dystopian cosplay fantasies . . . #slowduggin

#MAGAblaster2000

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Maybe the NYT's really can't be trusted.  Maybe #blogkaren was on to something, but I say that knowing that #blogkaren would be fully siding with the whack-a-doos at the Times on this one. 

https://twitter.com/davidzweig/status/1676930172270829570?s=20

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Why is dax so obsessed with Pete promoting commuting by bicycle?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Why does #blogkaren always manage to avoid the fact that copious amounts of fossil fuels were used to perform these virtue signaling utterly worthless PR stunts?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Why does #blogkaren always manage to avoid the fact that copious amounts of fossil fuels were used to perform these virtue signaling utterly worthless PR stunts?

You keep bringing it up over and over. Even if it was a stunt and "virtue signaling," it has a useful purpose. He used his platform to encourage people to consider cycling and therefore decrease congestion and pollution.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

You keep bringing it up over and over. Even if it was a stunt and "virtue signaling," it has a useful purpose. He used his platform to encourage people to consider cycling and therefore decrease congestion and pollution.

While jamming the crowded streets of DC with his motorcade of gas guzzling SUV's getting to a drop off point.   :thumbsup:

Avoiding the overall point of the meme . . . avoidance and deflection the #deflectoconsgE way! 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Congrats DuhBigPsycho aka #ragequitter  . . . only 25% of your last 25 post are in response to me.  That's progress.  :thumbsup:

Total, absolute and complete avoidance of the topic, still trending at a healthy 100%  :thumbsup:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dylan Mulvaney doesn't feel safe in the United States.

So the obvious thing to do is to flee to a country and a region which has an international reputation for treating trans people horrifically, that being Peru/South/Central America.  Lynchings, targeted murders, low life expectancy, societal outcasts, forced into the sex industry, government and police brutality, rampant healthcare discrimination etc. etc.

There's little doubt that Dylan will use this time to dig in her heels and really help her community in that region . . . or more than likely just play and Tik-Tok.  :thumbsup:

#pinnaclefirstworldproblemsbutgonnavirtuesignalandspreadfearnonetheless

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I know the usual giant derps are going to come at me with a tsunami of derptitude.  I have no idea if the movie is even remotely factual, I had never even heard of the dude the movie is about until the movie itself came along, and I have no plans to go see the movie because I've never really considered Jim Caviezel that great of an actor outside of POtC. 

I post this simply out of total fascination as I observe #blueanon lose their minds about this movie, and this is just so very pinnacle #blueanon. 

P.S. I also know that #blueanon hates Andy Ngo with the power of 4,350 Suns, so don't even bother.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1680773980003631104?s=20

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Brave stance, dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Avoiding the primary topic as always #blogkaren  :thumbsup: