Poll

Please respond stating your support/participation in Truth&Reconcilation and/or Trump Accountability Project

I fully support both and will seek to join both in any capacity they would have me
I fully support both and will actively participate in the doxing/outing as an informant
I will not seek a direct role but will gladly be part of the angry mob
I will not seek a direct role but am willing to pay higher taxes or donate to fund both and be a part of the mob
All the Above as long as I get a brown shirt and arm band

Author Topic: These are the life and times of #blueanon/#blueanongE/#armchairneocons/#neocongE  (Read 60207 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It was a real pickle for me, but I decided to not post the citizens of South Shore - Chicago and their reactions to the news that they'll be getting more undocumented and unvetted immigrants sent to their community.

I know such things are extremely triggering for some.

I'm sure that if they continue to speak out, they'll get the same treatment that (real) progressives got from the Biden administration when they said mean things about Joe and his proxy war in Ukraine.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dark money funded "bipartisans"  :lol: :lol: :lol: attempting to block and tackle for grifting Joe and Biden Family Inc.

https://factsfirstusa.org/our-team/

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
So, is she now running it back?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
It's fascinating that maga is anti-wfh but I suppose they are mostly very old people
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
It's fascinating that maga is anti-wfh but I suppose they are mostly very old people
WFH is relatively new and isn't what CEOs want and maga is very anti-new and pro-CEO/anti-worker. It also started as covid mitigation which maga also hates so really it makes a lot of sense.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It’s fascinating to watch the #blueanongE mind at work.

I WFH, but I also know that if my employer wanted me to come into the office or at least show up at the office on occasion (which has also been my experience while working for a large telecom).  I’m not going to be a little bitch about it and put together some sort of LOL’able walk out protest like a child.

:love when #blueanongE jumps to conclusions LMAO

Also LOL at MAGA being pro CEO when #blueanon is literally blowing every virtue signaling megacorp . . . that behind closed doors at the c-level doesn’t actually believe half the crap they’re doing. They’re just trying to make more money off of derps.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 08:35:02 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Dax, why do so many of your posts feature references to male masturbation and/or gay sex?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Dax, why do so many of your posts feature references to male masturbation and/or gay sex?

Dax thinks about dudes and dudes absolutely murdering their hog legs to completion almost constantly.

I documented his obsession a few years back.  He’s prolific at talking about dudes meat

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The dude who can only gurgle out “tazed balls” in every post and his side kick realize they’re embarrassed (again) and go into immediate deflectocongE mode.

#onbrand put the homophobia as the cherry on top with the addition of blowing being exclusive to the gay community from StalkerBot.7

#thumbsup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 01:40:46 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Which part is homophobic dax?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

his self projection part

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
dax i have no problem with you being gay at all (i still don't support your pedo stuff though, sorry but i'm not that open minded)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The referencing of a sexual act as only being done by one select group. 

I get it, you lashed out as usual, realized you look like a giant derp as usual and so it’s straight to Deflectocon theatre for the StalkerBot and the dude who can’t make it 5 minutes without referencing male genitalia on this blog.

It’s classic #blueanongE and specifically StalkerBot.7 to step up and rage while defending adults acting like spoiled adolescents.  I suppose the article reflected real life for the majority of #blueanongE #onbrand

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
dax i have no problem with you being gay at all (i still don't support your pedo stuff though, sorry but i'm not that open minded)
You’re just a total weirdo who posts nothing but dug level gibberish

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
#blueanon where

Disagreement = Genocide, racism, xenophobia, anti (insert many things here) and thus induces repeated avalanches of meltdowns. 

Now apparently featuring pictures of looted Target stores, that actually occurred during the BLM/Floyd riots.  Then claiming they're "violent confrontations" over Target and their for profit, fake virtue signaling campaign that was only done because Target executives thought there was  :kstategrad: in it . . . if they didn't think there was any $$ in it, they wouldn't GASF. 

So now we've got massive SFB Gavin "oops, I guess we do have a really big budget shortfall" Newsom perpetuating the ridiculous non reality that there's a genocide and "systemic attack" against LGBTQ people.

https://twitter.com/GavinNewsom/status/1661201623736287232?s=20

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
I don't think you know what homophobic means

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't think you know what homophobic means

I don't think some people recognize when they're being homophobic.

In this case, a certain someone attributed a sexual act exclusively to the (male) gay community. 

Then again, that same someone completely misunderstood the post they were responding to, and was wrong (yet angry as always) in their response.

Then the usual's piled on with some nonsense about "MAGA" being pro CEO while their movement quite literally carries the water for every virtue signaling mega corp in these United States (and beyond)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Question for dax: is your content exclusive to gE, or do you write and submit content for other outlets?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
This is dax cosplaying as a lawyer who thinks they just played some masterful lawyering

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
And he still doesn't know what homophobic is  :frown:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Only a significant derp thinks this is about the law or lawyer cosplaying. 

You’re embarrassed and just in straight deflection mode as usual.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
blowing (slang) - a sex act only performed by gay men (StalkerBot.7 - while also implying there’s something wrong with that)

Posted while attempting to tag team with another dude who constantly references male genitalia.  Yet StalkerBot.7 never manages to say anything about that.

#adoreabletwins

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
blowing (slang) - a sex act only performed by gay men (StalkerBot.7 - while also implying there’s something wrong with that)

Posted while attempting to tag team with another dude who constantly references male genitalia.  Yet StalkerBot.7 never manages to say anything about that.

#adoreabletwins

Oh I'm well aware that you took giant (incorrect) leaps of logic to prove you don't know what homophobia is.