Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 333663 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #9700 on: May 22, 2024, 11:35:31 AM »
You'll have to take that to the dusty old perv thread

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9701 on: May 22, 2024, 12:30:57 PM »
Meanwhile it%u2019s been discovered tucked away in Executive Branch policy that Pedo Pete is going to try and use our strategic energy reserves for political purposes (again).

This time using a crap ton of refined fuels to buy down the price of gasoline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know nuance isn't really a thing Republicans can get, but at least try to be honest about the things you're currently triggered about.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/biden-releasing-1-million-barrels-of-gasoline-from-northeast-reserve-in-bid-to-lower-prices-at-pump/ar-BB1mNcLU

Quote From the news link:

"The move, which the department said is intended to help lower costs for American families and consumers, follows a mandate from Congress to sell off the 10-year-old Northeast reserve and then close it. The language was included in a spending deal Congress approved in March to avert a partial government shutdown."

So looks like you're upset that he's selling off barrels from a strategic reserve that was built up post Hurricane Sandy. You also failed to mention that Congress approved all of this sell off in March because they're closing the northeast reserve down.

Also this "Crap Ton" works out to about 5% of our daily oil consumption. You and I have very different definitions of crap ton I guess.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 12:35:03 PM by NickVickandThick »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9702 on: May 22, 2024, 12:32:33 PM »
facts, the maga kryptonite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9703 on: May 22, 2024, 01:09:25 PM »
When you're strategic petro reserve is at all time record low (since its inception - and a situation wholly created for political gain) as we experience World At War: The Biden Years - always a solid move to not go back and ask Congress to intervene and repeal the legislation for an unnecessary sell off of a valuable strategic asset.  :thumbsup:

What Triggered Lick posted, wholly contradicts what our alleged energy sec has stated - keeping in mind this is already refined into gasoline stock set aside for national emergencies

“The Biden-Harris Administration is laser-focused on lowering prices at the pump for American families, especially as drivers hit the road for summer driving season,” Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm
“By strategically releasing this reserve in between Memorial Day and July 4th, we are ensuring sufficient supply flows to the tri-state and northeast at a time hardworking Americans need it the most.”

« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 01:14:47 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9704 on: May 22, 2024, 01:14:24 PM »
When you're strategic petro reserve is at all time record low (since its inception - and a situation wholly created for political gain) as we experience World At War: The Biden Years - always a solid move to not go back and ask Congress to intervene and repeal the legislation for an unnecessary sell off of a valuable strategic asset.  :thumbsup:

What Triggered Lick posted, wholly contradicts what our alleged energy sec has stated -

“The Biden-Harris Administration is laser-focused on lowering prices at the pump for American families, especially as drivers hit the road for summer driving season,” Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm

Deflect Dax Deflect baby, don't let anyone point out you lied about what's actually happening and why haha.   :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

You realize both things can be true at the same time without needing one to be wrong right and not pointing out that all of this was mandated by Congress makes you seem like a right wing shill?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9705 on: May 22, 2024, 01:15:43 PM »
It is 1000% for political purposes, the fact that you don't understand this is absolutely onbrand for #triggeredlick  :thumbsup:

All political:

This solicitation is strategically timed and structured to maximize its impact on gasoline prices, helping to lower prices at the pump as Americans hit the road this summer. 

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9706 on: May 22, 2024, 01:17:16 PM »
It is 1000% for political purposes, the fact that you don't understand this is absolutely onbrand for #triggeredlick  :thumbsup:

Poor guy still doesn't understand what hashtags are for.  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9707 on: May 22, 2024, 01:18:20 PM »
 :lol: :lol: I fully understand what they're for Capt. DriveBy

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9708 on: May 22, 2024, 01:20:25 PM »

Ok, So you're using them inappropriately and in the completely wrong way because you want to look stupid then. Odd choice but you do you. We'll all continue to laugh at you every time you do, you're always good for a laugh this way.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9709 on: May 22, 2024, 01:22:11 PM »

Ok, So you're using them inappropriately and in the completely wrong way because you want to look stupid then. Odd choice but you do you. We'll all continue to laugh at you every time you do, you're always good for a laugh this way.

I will continue to  :lol: :lol: at you when you make the occasional derp appearance and pretend to know what you're talking about.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9710 on: May 22, 2024, 01:30:25 PM »
SMDH - once upon a time the prior iterations of #blueanon hate hate hated the alphabet agencies. Now #blueanon is fully ingrained in The Man

https://twitter.com/JsnFostr/status/1793325118111764984

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9711 on: May 22, 2024, 01:35:20 PM »
If you had Qatar on your Grifters Biden Bingo Card - Congratulations.  Even more so if you have: China, Ukraine, Vietnam, Cyprus and Russia  :thumbsup:

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/28/jim-biden-qatar-testimony-00154704

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #9712 on: May 22, 2024, 03:39:53 PM »

All political:

This solicitation is strategically timed and structured to maximize its impact on gasoline prices, helping to lower prices at the pump as Americans hit the road this summer. 

the divisive politics of summer being the most popular time of the year for people driving places. is there no depth to which the dems won't stoop? disgusting.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9713 on: May 22, 2024, 04:00:02 PM »
:lol: :lol: they only bring up "common ground" when they don't want to be  :blush: :blush: and have to talk about Pedo Pete.

Usually it's some sort of weird deflection back to Trump.

I've kept quiet for so long, but I can't endure it any longer. You've been using that emoji incorrectly for years and years. As to the merits being discussed, I really have no interest.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9714 on: May 22, 2024, 04:58:16 PM »
PissyBlogKarenWrote:
I've kept quiet for so long, but I can't endure it any longer. You've been using that emoji incorrectly for years and years. As to the merits being discussed, I really have no interest.

Given the right stimulus (such as embarrassment), the nerves prompt the blood vessels to open wide, flooding the skin with blood and causing reddening of the face. In some people, the ears, neck and chest also blush.[/]

Name of emoji "blush"

I don't have any interest, but I keep showing to tell everyone how pissed off I am that Dax keeps talking about Joe Biden in the Joe Biden thread . . . blogkaren

« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 05:01:36 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9715 on: May 22, 2024, 05:04:27 PM »
As far as my usage of # (that's hashtag for people who may be confused), is it ironic or purposeful schadenfreude?

You decide

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9716 on: May 22, 2024, 05:12:34 PM »
As far as my usage of # (that's hashtag for people who may be confused), is it ironic or purposeful schadenfreude?

You decide

:lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9717 on: May 22, 2024, 05:39:53 PM »
Imagine how disheartening it must be for people to laugh at anything serious you say and not laugh anytime you are joking.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9718 on: May 22, 2024, 05:43:58 PM »
PissyBlogKarenWrote:

Given the right stimulus (such as embarrassment), the nerves prompt the blood vessels to open wide, flooding the skin with blood and causing reddening of the face. In some people, the ears, neck and chest also blush.[/]

Name of emoji "blush"

I don't have any interest, but I keep showing to tell everyone how pissed off I am that Dax keeps talking about Joe Biden in the Joe Biden thread . . . blogkaren

Did you notice the smile? It's blushing in a smitten way. Maybe you can't recognize facial expressions, in which case I'm sorry.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9719 on: May 22, 2024, 05:50:31 PM »
emoji analysis with #blogkaren  :lol:

Name of emoji "blush"

You're doing it wrong! . . . #blogkaren - hands on hips, stern - can I speak with your manager stance

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9720 on: May 22, 2024, 06:30:53 PM »
I missed a boomer murder in here this afternoon.  My gawd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #9721 on: May 22, 2024, 07:42:29 PM »
The Sec of Energy openly admits it’s all about gas prices (and getting votes) and blogkaren wants to breakdown emoji’s while slowdug rolls in and tries to claim victory.

Absolutely onbrand in every sad pathetic way

:frown but still :lol

Slowdug aka SirFlailsalot

Sent from my iPhone using Taps talk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9722 on: May 22, 2024, 07:48:10 PM »
Oh know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9723 on: May 23, 2024, 02:23:07 PM »
Cognitive issues and being an all time historic gas lighter/liar are a bad combination (recalling that once upon a time our current POTUS was forced out of a presidential race because his plagiarism and embellishment of accomplishments had been brought to light)

https://nypost.com/2024/05/21/us-news/white-house-makes-nine-brutal-corrections-to-biden-naacp-detroit-speech/