Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 314647 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #9350 on: March 15, 2024, 10:03:49 AM »
Thank you. I'll be here for part of the day.  :gocho:

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #9351 on: March 15, 2024, 10:06:55 AM »
I WILL NOT BE IMPUGNED!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9352 on: March 15, 2024, 10:09:00 AM »
The Philly Fed says Joe's BLS is completely full of crap (and has said that for several years now)

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #9353 on: March 15, 2024, 10:52:44 AM »
The Philly Fed says Joe's BLS is completely full of crap (and has said that for several years now)

that must be a pretty significant indicator if the philly fed has been screaming it for years and yet everyone with an investment account is doing a double take b/c like every month they its growing by another digit.

I hope its not one of those things where it lags until a pub is in office and then bam that's when the other shoe falls, b/c that will suck, eventually.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9354 on: March 15, 2024, 11:02:55 AM »
Market performance as all smart people know is tied to numerous variables of which many are not buoyed in reality.

Your inability to simply discuss the fact that the Philly Fed via multiple reports is telling us that Joe's DOL-BLS is full of crap, is just so perfectly #onbrand it's amazing.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #9355 on: March 15, 2024, 11:34:03 AM »
but amid all the variables, the one constant is the person sitting in the oval office. got it. kind of like gas prices.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9356 on: March 15, 2024, 12:09:18 PM »
but amid all the variables, the one constant is the person sitting in the oval office. got it. kind of like gas prices.

The vast majority of market variables have nothing to do with what the Philly Fed is telling us about the cooked BLS job numbers.

The BLS falls under the executive branch and your boy is allegedly the leader of that branch and thus we can properly presume that the DOL-BLS is taking their marching orders from  their mentally incapacitated boss or at minimum one of his direct reports aka the Labor Secretary.

Relative to your completely unrelated (to this discussion) comment on gas prices if they have nothing to do with who is in the Oval Office, then you should be absolutely enraged that your boy drew our SPR down to levels not seen since its inception in order to try and garner a few extra votes last national election cycle.  It's also absolutely  :lol: :lol: to think that you believe that gas prices are wholly removed from the national energy policies and/or foreign policy et. al.  of the sitting administration.  The 1970's oil embargo would like to have a word (one example) along with innumerable other Geo-political events with the United States as the centerpiece of those events.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9357 on: March 15, 2024, 07:35:29 PM »
Is Chicom joe going to join trumps call for a ban of tik tok?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9358 on: March 19, 2024, 09:03:12 AM »
They're probably exhausted from having to deal with the drugged up raged out old man all part of the day, before nappy time.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/11/bidens-advance-team-is-rife-with-turmoil-and-toxicity-staff-allege-00146363

On top of that, one of Biden's top aids - Anthony Bernal has been hit with numerous sexual harassment claims.

crap show gonna crap show  :thumbsup:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9360 on: March 20, 2024, 04:58:18 PM »
Always trust those Ukrainians . . . #blueanongE

The best part is, the party gloming all over this is the party that was led around by its nose for years (and still is) by Russian intelligence and a Russian oligarch via a dossier crated by a foreign intelligence agent doing so at the behest of a political campaign.   :lol:

While also ignoring the fact that our own FBI has stated (until things heat up and then they'll say it's not true) the Hunter Biden laptop and its files are legit.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9361 on: March 20, 2024, 05:38:23 PM »
the smooth transition from butter emails to hunters laptop is impressive

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9362 on: March 20, 2024, 06:53:06 PM »
Which part is about "her" emails? Be specific.

Foreign sourced dossiers are emails . . . DeflectoLick

The Hunter Biden laptop has nothing to do with the house inquiry
. . . DeflectoLick

Always trust the Ukrainian born source and not the American . . .DeflectoLick/#blueanon/#blueanongE

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9363 on: March 20, 2024, 07:14:18 PM »
Putin - Ukraine is Russia, Ukrainian are Russian

Dax - You can't trust Ukrainians

Me ????

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9364 on: March 20, 2024, 07:15:43 PM »

Trump and Giuliani are the ones who trusted him. They hired the damn guy.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9365 on: March 20, 2024, 07:20:30 PM »
DeflectoLick rolling on with the old fashioned frontier gibberish.

It's just fantastic to see you guys pick and choose the Eastern European and other foreign sources to trust and take their word 1000% . . .  :lol: :lol:

Russian oligarchs and intelligence feeding an anti-Trump dossier controlled by a former British intelligence officer you say?  1000% believable . . . DeflectoLick/#blueanon/#blueanongE

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9366 on: March 20, 2024, 07:21:08 PM »

. . . and now you believe what he's saying 1000%. Why can't you ever track anything? Got damn Gosh darn

« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 08:18:08 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9367 on: March 20, 2024, 07:26:13 PM »
BTW it was fantastic to see AOC up there losing her mind as usual and just flailing around like a freaking lunatic.   :lol:

Excuse Me!! Excuse Me!!  Excuse Me!!   :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9368 on: March 20, 2024, 09:08:38 PM »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9369 on: March 20, 2024, 10:49:02 PM »

. . . and now you believe what he's saying 1000%. Why can't you ever track anything? Got damn Gosh darn
I believe what he’s saying because he has no motivation to lie. He’s incriminating himself as well.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #9370 on: March 21, 2024, 07:45:55 AM »

I believe what he’s saying because he has no motivation to lie. He’s incriminating himself as well.
So you know his motivations?

LMAO - okay

Oh, and the people who are testifying about Hunter who are saying he’s a grifter and the Biden’s were corrupt AF, what is their motivation? Some are already in jail and others are admitting they were essentially party to a criminal enterprise.

One if not several foreign players in Grifters Biden Enterprises are also in jail or disappeared including one very wealthy Chinese business person.  Or former wealthy Chinese business person. Another with direct links to the Chairman himself. When Barry made Joe President Xi’s tour guide you can bet all the farms Xi Jinping knew he had an American Idiot in Joe Biden. 

So you’re saying our President and his family were engaged in business activities and with nationals from: China, Russia, Vietnam, Ukraine, Cyprus and Romania (just to name a few) while Pedo Pete was VPOTUS and immediately after as candidate for POTUS?  Not a big deal . . . #blueanon/#blueanongE #thumbsup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 07:58:38 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9371 on: March 21, 2024, 07:52:21 AM »
Do you have any insight into his motivations other than his race?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9372 on: March 21, 2024, 08:34:32 AM »
How immersed is this President and his family  in one of the most corrupt countries in the world? And where is that guy from?

That’s a good starting point.

I can only imagine the #blueanongE pant shitting if a Russian American business person went to the hill and said Don Trump is just a target of Russian intelligence disinformation (which he was and #blueanon is still shitting that bait all over the floor 10 years later)

Now continue to avoid everything else I said.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2024, 08:39:01 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9373 on: March 21, 2024, 09:06:18 AM »
How immersed is this President and his family  in one of the most corrupt countries in the world? And where is that guy from?

I can only imagine the #blueanongE pant shitting if a Russian American business person went to the hill and said Don Trump is just a target of Russian intelligence disinformation (which he was and #blueanon is still shitting that bait all over the floor 10 years later)

You seem to be ignoring that this is the same guy who played a part in disseminating the misinformation in the first place. Are you suggesting that Biden deep-stated the Trump/Giuliani machine and had this guy work with them for the purpose of later discrediting himself and making everyone involved look like fools?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9374 on: March 21, 2024, 11:16:33 AM »

You seem to be ignoring that this is the same guy who played a part in disseminating the misinformation in the first place. Are you suggesting that Biden deep-stated the Trump/Giuliani machine and had this guy work with them for the purpose of later discrediting himself and making everyone involved look like fools?

You seem to live in a very insular world where people don't change their story.

You also seem to be ignoring the fact that you and the rest of #blueanon are now fully prepared to accept the story of someone who chose to get involved with Trump and Rudy in a manner that you are claiming he did.  Which is just  :lol:

This of course walks hand in hand with the  :lol: :lol: #blueanon methodology of picking and choosing which uber corrupt Eastern European youre going to believe for any given situation in order to fit your narrative for that moment in time.

As expected, you are completely avoiding every other segment that I have discussed and in particular, the people lined up to say that Joe and the Grifters Biden are corrupt AF.

So, you keep trying to pigeon hole on the one dude who apparently (using your logic) lacks such few scruples and ethics that he would enjoin with the hated Don and Rudy in spreading disinformation . . . that you now believe is telling the truth. 

While I continue to focus on the broader picture of the trail of people, corruption, and foreign endeavors of Pedo Pete and the Grifters Biden.  Which spans the globe and covers nearly every geo-strategic rival of the US and just about every uber corrupt Eastern European country currently on the map, not to mention money laundering enclaves like Cyprus.