Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 315000 times)

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #7875 on: July 21, 2023, 10:59:24 AM »
NVT, this is the thread about Joe Biden.  You are getting  :curse: :curse: because I am talking about Pedo Pete and his administration in The Biden thread.

But you're talking about self awareness  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, you will not touch the topics that I post about.  You just show up, get  :curse: , post nonsense, and then deflect.

Man, I really don't know why these days, but he's been on a tear lately.

90% of your posts on this board are what other people tell you to think on Twitter, and they're almost exclusively OrangeMan:  Bad

Translation:  I only want people responding to me that affirm my Trump Derangement Syndrome

Sorry I guess only you can use that as a response. Didn't know about the double standard.

Someone doesn't understand context.  Chum, is not exactly an original thinker.  I'm not posting very many Tweets, I am posting news articles and discussing news articles and similar.

Again, you're  :curse: :curse: because I'm not being a Pedo Pete fanboy.

Again you don't understand that the left has gone through 6-7 years of responses from the right similar to what I posted (Didn't realize I needed to spell it out for you, but here we are). I do it one time to show you how it feels and you lose your ever living crap about it. Maybe now you understand why talking with people who voted Trump is so damn tiring. I hope you gained some self awareness about what it's like to argue against someone like yourself.. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #7876 on: July 21, 2023, 11:00:33 AM »
NVT, this is the thread about Joe Biden.  You are getting  :curse: :curse: because I am talking about Pedo Pete and his administration in The Biden thread.

Again, you will not touch the topics that I post about.  You just show up, get  :curse: , post nonsense, and then deflect.

90% of your posts on this board are what other people tell you to think on Twitter, and they're almost exclusively OrangeMan:  Bad

Translation:  I only want people responding to me that affirm my Trump Derangement Syndrome

Sorry I guess only you can use that as a response. Didn't know about the double standard.

Someone doesn't understand context.  Chum, is not exactly an original thinker.  I'm not posting very many Tweets, I am posting news articles and discussing news articles and similar.

Again you don't understand that the left has gone through 6-7 years of responses from the right similar to what I posted (Didn't realize I needed to spell it out for you, but here we are). I do it one time to show you how it feels and you lose your ever living crap about it. Maybe now you understand why talking with people who voted Trump is so damn tiring. I hope you gained some self awareness about what it's like to argue against someone like yourself.. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Nick this is a fool's errand...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7877 on: July 21, 2023, 11:02:59 AM »

I'm not losing my crap about it.  You are not arguing anything.  You literally never address the topic, you spend the entire time deflecting, whatabouting and posting nonsense about conspiracies and the conjuring up of The Rapture.   But it's rarely if ever a post about the actual topic of what I put on here.

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7878 on: July 21, 2023, 11:04:09 AM »

lol I know, I'm enjoying using his own tactics against him, and having him get more angry about it is actually an unexpected kind of catharsis after dealing with his kind for so long. Turns out this defense is a shitty one. I know that, I don't deny that, but man it's nice to give people a taste of their own medicine from time to time.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7879 on: July 21, 2023, 11:05:03 AM »

Another deflectobot who posts nothing but nonsense, rarely if ever addresses the actual topic and gets  :curse: if someone says something mean about Pedo Pete.

Yes, it is a fools errand, because you're just part of DeflectoBotgE Theatre.

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7880 on: July 21, 2023, 11:05:32 AM »

I'm not losing my crap about it.  You are not arguing anything.  You literally never address the topic, you spend the entire time deflecting, whatabouting and posting nonsense about conspiracies and the conjuring up of The Rapture.   But it's rarely if ever a post about the actual topic of what I put on here.

You're getting so close to getting it. You're definitely not upset. Nope.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7881 on: July 21, 2023, 11:07:59 AM »

lol I know, I'm enjoying using his own tactics against him, and having him get more angry about it is actually an unexpected kind of catharsis after dealing with his kind for so long. Turns out this defense is a shitty one. I know that, I don't deny that, but man it's nice to give people a taste of their own medicine from time to time.

:lol: :lol:  You go dumpster diving and find a post where I'm assailing chum for doing nothing but posting Twitter randos and not having a single original thought.   

Again, you've spent the last half hour to an hour totally avoiding every topic I've brought up, and instead you've just raged out and deflected because you don't like what's being said about your guy, Pedo Pete.

1000% on brand  :thumbsup:

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7882 on: July 21, 2023, 11:09:59 AM »

:lol: :lol:  You go dumpster diving and find a post where I'm assailing chum for doing nothing but posting Twitter randos and not having a single original thought.   

Again, you've spent the last half hour to an hour totally avoiding every topic I've brought up, and instead you've just raged out and deflected because you don't like what's being said about your guy, Pedo Pete.

Frustrating right? Welcome to the party. Punch is in the corner.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7883 on: July 21, 2023, 11:10:16 AM »

You're getting so close to getting it. You're definitely not upset. Nope.

I'm not getting close to getting it, I've already correctly concluded that you're a dumbass who cannot handle anything negative being said about Pedo Pete and you cannot bring yourself to discuss anything about what I've posted.  You've filled up a page and half to two pages now just deflecting and being  :curse: :curse:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7884 on: July 21, 2023, 11:10:54 AM »

Frustrating right? Welcome to the party. Punch is in the corner.

Turnbull sock  :lol: :lol:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7885 on: July 21, 2023, 11:12:04 AM »
Everyone knows dax hates going off topic, everyone please stay on topic for dax.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7886 on: July 21, 2023, 11:13:51 AM »
Rage Friday with DeflectoBotsgE is in full force and accelerating

Happy moon landing anniversary DeflectobotsgE

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7887 on: July 21, 2023, 11:16:39 AM »
Stay on topic dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7888 on: July 21, 2023, 11:17:57 AM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-irs-whistleblower-felt-handcuffed-case-hearing-investigation/

"When you're prevented from going down certain roads, I guess I don't know what could have been found if we were not hamstrung or not handcuffed,"

Democrats talking about "political interference"  :lol: :lol:

Big shout out to the Levi's dude for hammering home that Pedo Pete knew about Hunters businesses  :thumbsup:  Gotta love it when the defense does the job for you  :thumbsup:

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7889 on: July 21, 2023, 11:18:11 AM »
Everyone knows dax hates going off topic, everyone please stay on topic for dax.

haha. Exactly, it should be sad, but the total lack of self awareness on dax's part makes it pretty hilarious. LookIcanmakerandomcolorstoo #hashtag #BDS #OLDMANBAD

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7890 on: July 21, 2023, 11:19:21 AM »
The dude in the Pedo Pete thread getting mad that people are talking about Pedo Pete is now trying to talk about self awareness  :lol:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7891 on: July 21, 2023, 11:20:26 AM »
Stay on topic dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7892 on: July 21, 2023, 11:22:30 AM »
Rage Friday with StalkerBot.7 is now also in full swing.

A full day of StalkerBot.7 responding to my every post lies ahead.  Can't wait

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7893 on: July 21, 2023, 11:28:02 AM »
Continuing on with  the CBS news story -

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-irs-whistleblower-felt-handcuffed-case-hearing-investigation/

During the investigation, Ziegler said he "felt handcuffed." For example, he says he wanted prosecutors to obtain a search warrant to access a Virginia storage unit to search for potential business records but they declined to do so. He said requests to interview Hunter Biden's adult children about the tax payments were frustrated by prosecutors, whom he claims said the requests could "get us into hot water."

Get them in hot water with who?  Why?

"Anytime we potentially wanted to go down the road of asking questions related to the president, it was 'That's gonna take too much approvals. We can't ask those questions."

Who did they need to get approval from in order to able to ask questions?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7894 on: July 21, 2023, 11:41:40 AM »
Well, it's not pee tapes or in a dossier partially financed by a political campaign and a Russian oligarch, but I suppose it'll have to do . . .

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7895 on: July 21, 2023, 11:42:59 AM »

"When you're prevented from going down certain roads, I guess I don't know what could have been found if we were not hamstrung or not handcuffed,"

Big shout out to the Levi's dude for hammering home that Pedo Pete knew about Hunters businesses  :thumbsup:  Gotta love it when the defense does the job for you  :thumbsup:

Ok so let me get this straight, the 5 year investigation of Bidens taxes that started under Trump and his DOJ (if I were a republican this is where I would yell that this was political weaponization of our federal institutes against a political enemy) felt like they were handcuffed and were prevented from going down certain roads? This happened mostly during Trumps time in office, who exactly was running the interference if it was Trump and Trump appointed people running the show?

I mean we could listen to the guy that actually headed up the investigation David Weiss himself, you know the U.S. Attorney for Delaware (Republican nominated by Trump under Barr's DOJ) that gave his own statement on the case.  "I have been granted ultimate authority over this matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when and whether to file charges and for making decisions necessary to preserve the integrity of the prosecution, consistent with federal law, the Principles of Federal Prosecution, and Departmental regulations." Sounds to me like the head of the investigation doesn't agree with the whistleblower at all, and in fact directly refutes the whistleblower. Who do we believe?

So to reiterate, who exactly is this whistleblower alleging handcuffed him when a majority of this investigation took place under the prior administration headed up by a Republican nominated by Trump in Barr's DOJ?

Edit: just saw Dax asked essentially the same question. Look into it, go for it, because it's not making much sense right now.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7896 on: July 21, 2023, 11:53:36 AM »
can their asses

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7897 on: July 21, 2023, 11:59:31 AM »

Ok so let me get this straight, the 5 year investigation of Bidens taxes that started under Trump and his DOJ (if I were a republican this is where I would yell that this was political weaponization of our federal institutes against a political enemy) felt like they were handcuffed and were prevented from going down certain roads? This happened mostly during Trumps time in office, who exactly was running the interference if it was Trump and Trump appointed people running the show?

I mean we could listen to the guy that actually headed up the investigation David Weiss himself, you know the U.S. Attorney for Delaware (Republican nominated by Trump under Barr's DOJ) that gave his own statement on the case.  "I have been granted ultimate authority over this matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when and whether to file charges and for making decisions necessary to preserve the integrity of the prosecution, consistent with federal law, the Principles of Federal Prosecution, and Departmental regulations." Sounds to me like the head of the investigation doesn't agree with the whistleblower at all, and in fact directly refutes the whistleblower. Who do we believe?

So to reiterate, who exactly is this whistleblower alleging handcuffed him when a majority of this investigation took place under the prior administration headed up by a Republican nominated by Trump in Barr's DOJ?

Edit: just saw Dax asked essentially the same question. Look into it, go for it, because it's not making much sense right now.

Just like the Levi's guy (a pinnacle #blueanon white privilege main liner at that) affirming that Joe knew about Hunter's business dealings.

The new pivot on to this occurring under Trump is just fantastic.  :thumbsup:

It would seem that the whistle blower is clearly asserting that Weiss did not have ultimate authority over the case and it was just posturing to give the appearance that there was no favoritism going on.  In addition, when felony prosecution was sought in other jurisdictions it was summarily shot down as well.  Edit - Weiss was not the only player here, Zeigler is with the IRS, not the DOJ. 

I am also appreciating the seed planting (look at NBC news right now) that continues to occur, to try and de-platform the whistle blowers as not being "real" whistle blowers.  Classic tactic.  :thumbsup:

I also appreciate the constant referencing about appointments.  I enjoy how #blueanon picks and chooses its movements to assert political activism (or non political activism) in the ranks of our justice system.  Also very #onbrand

« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 12:07:25 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7898 on: July 21, 2023, 12:06:25 PM »
Also, Zeigler is an IRS (Treasury) whistle blower, not a DOJ whistle blower.

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7899 on: July 21, 2023, 12:12:13 PM »

Just like the Levi's guy (a pinnacle #blueanon white privilege main liner at that) affirming that Joe knew about Hunter's business dealings.

The new pivot on to this occurring under Trump is just fantastic.  :thumbsup:

It would seem that the whistle blower is clearly asserting that Weiss did not have ultimate authority over the case and it was just posturing to give the appearance that there was no favoritism going on.  In addition, when felony prosecution was sought in other jurisdictions it was summarily shot down as well. 

I am also appreciating the seed planing (look at NBC news right now) that continues to occur, to try and de-platform the whistle blowers as now being "real" whistle blowers.  Classic tactic.  :thumbsup:

I also appreciate the constant referencing about appointments.  I enjoy how #blueanon picks and chooses its movements to assert political activism in the ranks of our justice system.  Also very #onbrand

Pointing out the reality that this investigation started in 2018 under Trump and took place by people appointed by Trump is pivoting, got it.

Dax man you know this isn't twitter and Hashtags don't work like that on here right? I can't tell if you're a self parody at this point or not.

I'm all for more investigations into this, if it was inappropriately stonewalled hold those who did it accountable even if it goes all the way to the top. Call the head of the investigation in and put him under oath, and confirm or deny all these rumors. The problem is though so far you have a whole bunch of dots that you claim are connected but it's a dotted line at best (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by saying this). No one should be above the law, but special treatment isn't new or unheard of on either side and hopefully they can suss this out and we can start putting a stop to our political elite getting special treatment us normies would never get, I think we're in agreement on this. Many of the political things we're upset about left and right isn't actually a left or right issue, but an elites vs non elites problem.