Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 315099 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #7850 on: July 18, 2023, 09:25:11 PM »
you are probably right about the other 32 people convicted tho
Why do you defend Sleepy Joe, Lick?  I can’t imagine getting so raged up over a racist pedophile corrupt war loving POS like Pedo Pete and the Grifters Biden. 

Sad #frown

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #7851 on: July 18, 2023, 09:35:21 PM »
Everything is fine

What’s the Biden connection here?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7852 on: July 18, 2023, 09:43:20 PM »
Cat we all know that #blueanon only takes credit for cooked “good” economic data and disavows all negatives 

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7853 on: July 18, 2023, 09:49:20 PM »
Even if you go with the really simpleton concept that a president is responsible for what happens in the economy during his term, are you saying that the office space market in Manhattan is indicative of overall economic health?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7854 on: July 18, 2023, 09:55:36 PM »
Even if you go with the really simpleton concept that a president is responsible for what happens in the economy during his term, are you saying that the office space market in Manhattan is indicative of overall economic health?
Yes, outside of Manhattan NYC, the commercial real estate market in the US is amazing. You really have your finger on the pulse Cat

Your movement in its prior iterations got Bill Clinton elected primarily on what could only be described as an anemic recession, and anemic may be the overstatement of the past 3 decades.

So quit being a giant derp relative to Presidential politics and the economy or disavow all allegiance to Kansas State University.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7855 on: July 18, 2023, 10:22:56 PM »
I have a feeling something in the news cycle has dax BIG MAD.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #7856 on: July 19, 2023, 08:04:00 AM »

He was accosted by fake ironman in times square and then pressured to give him $5 for taking a selfie with him and now dax is just on a whole NYC heater

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7857 on: July 19, 2023, 09:11:02 AM »
#blueanon - whose entire world revolves around Don Trump and MAGA.  So, if anyone talks about the sleepy SFB President we have now aka Pedo Pete and The Grifters Biden, they're just "Big Mad" about the guy they're completely obsessed with.   :thumbsup: and  :lol: :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7858 on: July 19, 2023, 09:26:34 AM »

He was accosted by fake ironman in times square and then pressured to give him $5 for taking a selfie with him and now dax is just on a whole NYC heater

lol he's never been to nyc

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #7859 on: July 19, 2023, 09:31:15 AM »

lol he's never been to nyc

you know what you're right, that happened in Branson

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7860 on: July 19, 2023, 10:54:55 AM »
I just closed a deal with Nino Coniglio - Coniglio's Pizza in Jersey.  Get outta here

#slowduggin with #slowdug  :thumbsup:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7861 on: July 19, 2023, 01:26:17 PM »
Lots of foreign cash, lots of foreign engagement for Biden Family Inc aka The Grifters Biden, lots of texts between Hunter The Human Vacuum Biden and people like Jakie Sullivan and Blinkie blinks and others about meeting and you know, just talking . . . clearly no FARA violations.   :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7862 on: July 21, 2023, 08:19:11 AM »
I don't know, $10 million to get a billion, sounds like a pretty good deal.  I'd say the The Grifters Biden sold out too easily.

In other news, while our SPR sits at near record lows all because of a ridiculous mid-term election stunt.  China buys tanker after tanker, massive storage facility after storage facility of cheap Russian crude.

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7863 on: July 21, 2023, 09:45:12 AM »
The BDS is at peak levels right now. I wonder why? Hmmmm

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7864 on: July 21, 2023, 10:11:57 AM »
I have no idea WTF you are talking about.  You are reaching Lick levels of trying to appear smart.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7865 on: July 21, 2023, 10:26:52 AM »
Lots of visits by Fatima to White House when this was all being decided.  I'm sure it was for unrelated matters  :lol:    Joe also managed to "stop in" in once or twice at FBI offices in Delaware.   :lol:   

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-appointed-dc-us-attorney-quashed-hunter-s-felony-tax-charges-irs-whistleblower-testifies/ar-AA1e5nqz

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7866 on: July 21, 2023, 10:32:06 AM »

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7867 on: July 21, 2023, 10:35:06 AM »
I have no idea WTF you are talking about.  You are reaching Lick levels of trying to appear smart.

We get it already Old man bad.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7868 on: July 21, 2023, 10:45:19 AM »

You and your ilk crap dozens of posts a day in multiple threads about Republicans and are completely obsessed with Don Trump (along with TexAgs and now apparently Jason Aldean songs  :lol: )

Then you get all  :curse: :curse: :curse: because someone talks about your boy, Pedo Pete.  Damn, so very sad

Oh, and once again, you completely avoid the topic of posts at all costs.  You will not touch them.   :lol:

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7869 on: July 21, 2023, 10:46:56 AM »

You and your ilk crap dozens of posts a day in multiple threads about Republicans and are completely obsessed with Don Trump (along with TexAgs and now apparently Jason Aldean songs  :lol: )

Then you get all  :curse: :curse: :curse: because someone talks about your boy, Pedo Pete.  Damn, so very sad

Oh, and once again, you completely avoid the topic of posts at all costs.  You will not touch them.   :lol:

Get help man your Biden Derangement Syndrome is getting really bad man. Worried for you.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7870 on: July 21, 2023, 10:49:00 AM »

Get help man your Biden Derangement Syndrome is getting really bad man. Worried for you.

It's a tsunami of tap outs.  NVT - Just another mid level cog in DeflectoBotgE Theatre

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7871 on: July 21, 2023, 10:49:53 AM »

It's a tsunami of tap outs.  NVT - Just another mid level cog in DeflectoBotgE Theatre

Are you self aware at this point or should I keep going?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7872 on: July 21, 2023, 10:52:00 AM »
NVT, this is the thread about Joe Biden.  You are getting  :curse: :curse: because I am talking about Pedo Pete and his administration in The Biden thread.

But you're talking about self awareness  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, you will not touch the topics that I post about.  You just show up, get  :curse: , post nonsense, and then deflect.

Offline NickVickandThick

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7873 on: July 21, 2023, 10:53:25 AM »
NVT, this is the thread about Joe Biden.  You are getting  :curse: :curse: because I am talking about Pedo Pete and his administration in The Biden thread.

Again, you will not touch the topics that I post about.  You just show up, get  :curse: , post nonsense, and then deflect.

Man, I really don't know why these days, but he's been on a tear lately.

90% of your posts on this board are what other people tell you to think on Twitter, and they're almost exclusively OrangeMan:  Bad

Translation:  I only want people responding to me that affirm my Trump Derangement Syndrome

Sorry I guess only you can use that as a response. Didn't know about the double standard.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7874 on: July 21, 2023, 10:56:19 AM »

Man, I really don't know why these days, but he's been on a tear lately.

90% of your posts on this board are what other people tell you to think on Twitter, and they're almost exclusively OrangeMan:  Bad

Translation:  I only want people responding to me that affirm my Trump Derangement Syndrome

Sorry I guess only you can use that as a response. Didn't know about the double standard.

Someone doesn't understand context.  Chum, is not exactly an original thinker.  I'm not posting very many Tweets, I am posting news articles and discussing news articles and similar.

Again, you're  :curse: :curse: because I'm not being a Pedo Pete fanboy.