Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 303015 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #3500 on: November 17, 2021, 09:46:16 AM »
Imagine thinking that the head of the #blueanon gestapo was anything less than a total lying POS.    ProgLibs to #blueanon:  From hating the man, to being THE MAN

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1460705961618726912?s=20

Terrorism: the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Domestic:existing or occurring inside a particular country; not foreign or international.

:confused:

Using this logic, I will presume you'll fully support the FBI launching a full blown investigation into the likely heavily armed individual who said they were going to come back "locked and loaded" to the Ft Worth school board in support of CRT.

This is a local law enforcement issue.   But not the least bit surprising that you're spit polishing your jackboots over this, Lick.   On top of supporting an AG who lied to Congress.

It's not a lie if it's advancing our agenda (#blueanon/#blueanonGe)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3501 on: November 17, 2021, 09:50:59 AM »
Dax why do you believe that individual is "likely heavily armed"
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3502 on: November 17, 2021, 10:20:18 AM »
Imagine thinking that the head of the #blueanon gestapo was anything less than a total lying POS.    ProgLibs to #blueanon:  From hating the man, to being THE MAN

Terrorism: the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Domestic:existing or occurring inside a particular country; not foreign or international.

Using this logic, I will presume you'll fully support the FBI launching a full blown investigation into the likely heavily armed individual who said they were going to come back "locked and loaded" to the Ft Worth school board in support of CRT.

This is a local law enforcement issue.   But not the least bit surprising that you're spit polishing your jackboots over this, Lick.   On top of supporting an AG who lied to Congress.

would not be shocked if that individual was flagged

making terroristic threats seems to be a good way to gain the attention of the fbi

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3504 on: November 17, 2021, 11:25:56 AM »
Dax why do you believe that individual is "likely heavily armed"
Because he was a militia member and there’s pictures of him all over the place carrying weapons that need to be banned.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3505 on: November 17, 2021, 11:27:05 AM »

would not be shocked if that individual was flagged

making terroristic threats seems to be a good way to gain the attention of the fbi
Local law enforcement deals with terroristic threats every day, lick.  This is not a matter of national security.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3506 on: November 17, 2021, 12:05:39 PM »
well i guess you can thank Bush and the republican congress of 2001 for FBI involvement in such matters

Section 802 of the USA PATRIOT Act (Pub. L. No. 107-52) expanded the definition of terrorism to cover ""domestic,"" as opposed to international, terrorism.   A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act "dangerous to human life" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to:  (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping.  Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3507 on: November 17, 2021, 12:27:27 PM »
well i guess you can thank Bush and the republican congress of 2001 for FBI involvement in such matters

Section 802 of the USA PATRIOT Act (Pub. L. No. 107-52) expanded the definition of terrorism to cover ""domestic,"" as opposed to international, terrorism.   A person engages in domestic terrorism if they do an act "dangerous to human life" that is a violation of the criminal laws of a state or the United States, if the act appears to be intended to:  (i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping.  Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States
You’re movement has fully accepted and embraced the Neo-Cons as your own.  On top of your guy Barry setting the steroid drip on all of that to 11. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #3508 on: November 17, 2021, 01:16:59 PM »
The thing that we should be asking is . . . what do Xi and Putin have on Biden?

As the US fails to enforce it's own sanctions.   Vlad and Xi just  :lol: :lol: :lol: right in mentally incapacitated Joe Biden's face.

The Biden Administration:   The Era of perpetual windmilling

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Russias-Biggest-Move-Yet-To-Take-Control-Of-The-European-Gas-Market.html

Russia has managed to secure the largest share in Iran’s huge Chalous gas discovery, a move that could have huge economic and geopolitical consequences

“Aww crap, that letter I thought was a smoking gun backfired and everyone’s laughing at it. MUST CHANGE SUBJECT IMMEDIATELY.”

I'm capable of talking about more than one thing at once, Skinny.

I deciphered your incoherent rant and I'm just sad knowing that you've fully embraced over reach by domestic national law enforcement . . . as long as its fulfilling the mission of your hyper-partisan political dogma.   We've seen this before in history and it's just . . . sad.   But totally on brand for you.   :frown:

Wait, so was it incoherent, or did you decipher it?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3509 on: November 17, 2021, 04:08:25 PM »
Oh goodness.  T&P's, friend

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3510 on: November 17, 2021, 04:09:25 PM »
The thing that we should be asking is . . . what do Xi and Putin have on Biden?

As the US fails to enforce it's own sanctions.   Vlad and Xi just  :lol: :lol: :lol: right in mentally incapacitated Joe Biden's face.

The Biden Administration:   The Era of perpetual windmilling

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Russias-Biggest-Move-Yet-To-Take-Control-Of-The-European-Gas-Market.html

Russia has managed to secure the largest share in Iran’s huge Chalous gas discovery, a move that could have huge economic and geopolitical consequences

“Aww crap, that letter I thought was a smoking gun backfired and everyone’s laughing at it. MUST CHANGE SUBJECT IMMEDIATELY.”

I'm capable of talking about more than one thing at once, Skinny.

I deciphered your incoherent rant and I'm just sad knowing that you've fully embraced over reach by domestic national law enforcement . . . as long as its fulfilling the mission of your hyper-partisan political dogma.   We've seen this before in history and it's just . . . sad.   But totally on brand for you.   :frown:

Wait, so was it incoherent, or did you decipher it?

Only took 4 minutes!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3511 on: November 17, 2021, 04:20:49 PM »
ss7bot runs subroutine 4c

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #3512 on: November 18, 2021, 06:27:08 AM »
Joe holds an EV summit.  Doesn’t invite Tesla. 

LOL

Joe Biden:  Union owned

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3513 on: November 18, 2021, 08:30:10 AM »
are you referencing the summit in August?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3514 on: November 18, 2021, 09:19:59 AM »
Relative to the infrastructure deal.

Joe playin favorites for votes.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3515 on: November 18, 2021, 09:27:00 AM »
Musk would benefit massively from the EV credits in the bill.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3516 on: November 18, 2021, 09:34:36 AM »
Musk would benefit massively from the EV credits in the bill.
Higher levels of credits for Union built cars

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3517 on: November 18, 2021, 10:57:24 AM »
1. highly unlikely the bill passes with that provision

2. this move would directly benefit GM, Ford, and Chrysler/Stelantis (a point that would seemingly get "Patriots" all horned up)

3. Democrats supporting Unions and Labor is not really a surprise here is it?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3518 on: November 18, 2021, 11:14:50 AM »
You left out the part regarding this administration picking and choosing technologies, and clearly attempting to buy favor for votes.

What you just admitted to is that in reality, the climate is secondary to politics and power . . . and always will be.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: November 18, 2021, 11:20:08 AM »
was that in question?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: November 18, 2021, 11:23:18 AM »
was that in question?

You and the rest of #blueanon constantly try to paint everything as common ground and yet you know deep in your little hyperpartisan heart that if this picking and choosing was occurring under another presidency, you would be adding another 100 pages to the thousands of posts that already exist.

Now everything is common ground or golly, isn't that the way it always is . . . :lol:

#blueanonGe circles the wagons like no one else.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3521 on: November 30, 2021, 07:58:46 AM »
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32747146/college-football-week-13-overreactions-lincoln-riley-right-move-alabama-fault-line-big-12-demise

Brian Kelly heads to LSU with reputation intact
Last week, Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly told reporters that "unless that fairy godmother comes by with that $250 million check" he wouldn't be leaving Notre Dame

Apparently, because of inflation, the fairy godmother could only come up with between $100 million and $150 million, according to published reports.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3523 on: December 06, 2021, 04:45:13 PM »
From my small 3 minute sampling of conservative talk radio this afternoon maga's hate tf out of this decision

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3524 on: December 06, 2021, 04:52:11 PM »
From my small 3 minute sampling of conservative talk radio this afternoon maga's hate tf out of this decision

That's weird. I would have thought they'd applaud the decision. Hmmm.