Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 314098 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #3125 on: September 30, 2021, 10:08:45 AM »
Only the very dumb think that this is a white conspiracy theory. 

The unilateral declaration of a conspiracy theory by #blueanon typically means that’s exactly what’s going on and #blueanon must obfuscate and redirect.

Sad

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3126 on: September 30, 2021, 10:10:16 AM »
Thanks to SS7BOT and Lick for once again reminding us all that they are the living embodiment of Godwin’s Law. 

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3127 on: September 30, 2021, 10:11:13 AM »
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3128 on: September 30, 2021, 10:13:20 AM »
Yet in this case I’m talking about the impact on indigenous minority communities.

Again,  lowIQ posters take the SS7BOT route.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3129 on: September 30, 2021, 10:32:30 AM »

The unilateral declaration of a conspiracy theory by #blueanon typically means that’s exactly what’s going on and #blueanon must obfuscate and redirect.

Sad

can you point to an anlysis of replacement theory that doesn't consider it as a racist form of nativism?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3130 on: September 30, 2021, 10:33:55 AM »
Yet in this case I’m talking about the impact on indigenous minority communities.

your concern for indigenous minority communities is a hallmark of your posting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3131 on: September 30, 2021, 10:38:23 AM »

your concern for indigenous minority communities is a hallmark of your posting

Unlike you and the rest of #blueanonGe, I think indigenous minority communities actually exist on a full time basis.  Not when it conveniently fits into my political narrative.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3132 on: September 30, 2021, 10:46:43 AM »
If that was the case dax you wouldn't use the term great replacement that I've honestly never heard once except just now.

It rolled off your tongue so easy.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3133 on: September 30, 2021, 10:47:03 AM »

Sad

can you point to an anlysis of replacement theory that doesn't consider it as a racist form of nativism?

I haven't looked into it, Lick.

The problem that you and the rest of #blueanonGe has relative to Europe is that you've never been able to explain why the Obama administration undertook the policies that wrecked places like Syria and Libya.   It made absolutely no sense.   

Yet you sought no explanation from the Obama administration as to why they did what they did and in fact offered literally no resistance whatsoever in their invoking of such disastrous policies which led to the creation of millions of refugees.   That only lends more credence that the refugee situation was a sought after and desired outcome.    It's the same way you defended Clinton's unilateral bombing in the Balkans which violated numerous stated policies of both the United States and NATO.   That created both a refugee issue, a radical Islamic fundamentilism expansion issue and an organized crime infiltrating into Western Europe issue.  Again, one can only conclude that was a sought after and desired outcome, along with NATO expansion. 

Insofar as the United States, if you think about it for a moment (and you're not capable of that) . .  the concept of the great replacement only hurts a small segment of white people and creates a situation that truly benefits the white oligarch class that white #blueanon  educated rank and file and white #blueanon leadership has fully assimilated with and wants to associate with on every possible level.   

Sad

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3134 on: September 30, 2021, 10:52:46 AM »
I'm just saying that America is a better place if most of the people are white and I don't understand why you keep calling me a racist!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3135 on: September 30, 2021, 10:54:17 AM »
I'm all for gutting the blue color work force (which covers all races) so my bud Jeff Bezo's can become richer and my prime deliveries get to me sooner

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: September 30, 2021, 11:21:10 AM »

Sad

The problem that you and the rest of #blueanonGe has relative to Europe is that you've never been able to explain why the Obama administration undertook the policies that wrecked places like Syria and Libya.   It made absolutely no sense.   

Yet you sought no explanation from the Obama administration as to why they did what they did and in fact offered literally no resistance whatsoever in their invoking of such disastrous policies which led to the creation of millions of refugees.   That only lends more credence that the refugee situation was a sought after and desired outcome.    It's the same way you defended Clinton's unilateral bombing in the Balkans which violated numerous stated policies of both the United States and NATO.   That created both a refugee issue, a radical Islamic fundamentilism expansion issue and an organized crime infiltrating into Western Europe issue.  Again, one can only conclude that was a sought after and desired outcome, along with NATO expansion. 

Insofar as the United States, if you think about it for a moment (and you're not capable of that) . .  the concept of the great replacement only hurts a small segment of white people and creates a situation that truly benefits the white oligarch class that white #blueanon  educated rank and file and white #blueanon leadership has fully assimilated with and wants to associate with on every possible level.   

Sad

As it pertains to Obama's failed middle east policies I see them as an attempt to advance the ideology of democratization pushed by the Bush administration. In this instance they saw the opportunity to facilitate that (ultimately failed) strategy without the need for commitment of a large fighting force. In both areas there seemed to be enough regional inertia to topple the autocrats in place. At the time I am sure it seemed like a relatively cheap way to advance an agenda we had alredy become pot committed to. (Further the notion that a McCain or Romney admin wouldn't have pursued similar if not more aggressive campaigns is foolish).

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: September 30, 2021, 11:23:25 AM »

amazing

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: September 30, 2021, 11:29:28 AM »

Sad

Sad

As it pertains to Obama's failed middle east policies I see them as an attempt to advance the ideology of democratization pushed by the Bush administration. In this instance they saw the opportunity to facilitate that (ultimately failed) strategy without the need for commitment of a large fighting force. In both areas there seemed to be enough regional inertia to topple the autocrats in place. At the time I am sure it seemed like a relatively cheap way to advance an agenda we had alredy become pot committed to. (Further the notion that a McCain or Romney admin wouldn't have pursued similar if not more aggressive campaigns is foolish).

Neither Romney nor McCain were President so  :lol: :lol:

Insofar as Libya goes you've bought into the propaganda 1000% and completely left out the embarrassing situation that Obama and Hillary's best bud Sarkozy was in relative to his relationship to the former Libyan leader.   

Syria was just another campaign to replace a moderate Islamic oriented leadership with a hardcore theocracy.   Obama-Clinton-Kerry just loved that stuff, weird.   All wrapped in the bullshit guise of trying to invoke democracy.   :lol:   The same with Libya, Muammar Gaddafi was openly fighting against AQA, but wasn't falling in line by talking about a common African currency and an African Union.  He had to go and besides, Syria needed an influx of "freedom fighters" and weapons ,. . ,. to create an even bigger refugee crisis.

That as great party line post  though, Lick.  Way to stick with the script.   :thumbsup:

Lick, I truly hope your most favored white oligarchs and predominately white owned businesses have access to an even cheaper labor force ASAP.   You'll get it soon, so relax.   :thumbsup:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: September 30, 2021, 11:33:42 AM »

amazing

"I haven't looked into it, but why wouldn't you believe the democrat collaborators are conducting a white genocide?"
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3140 on: September 30, 2021, 11:36:12 AM »
As long as white owned businesses and #blueanon virtue signaling white controlled corporations that I agree with can have access to even cheaper labor then I say eff what Obama says and throw the doors open at the border (SS7BOT)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: September 30, 2021, 12:04:13 PM »

Sad

Sad

Insofar as Libya goes you've bought into the propaganda 1000% and completely left out the embarrassing situation that Obama and Hillary's best bud Sarkozy was in relative to his relationship to the former Libyan leader.   

Syria was just another campaign to replace a moderate Islamic oriented leadership with a hardcore theocracy.   Obama-Clinton-Kerry just loved that stuff, weird.   All wrapped in the bullshit guise of trying to invoke democracy.   :lol:   The same with Libya, Muammar Gaddafi was openly fighting against AQA, but wasn't falling in line by talking about a common African currency and an African Union.  He had to go and besides, Syria needed an influx of "freedom fighters" and weapons ,. . ,. to create an even bigger refugee crisis.

That as great party line post  though, Lick.  Way to stick with the script.   :thumbsup:

Lick, I truly hope your most favored white oligarchs and predominately white owned businesses have access to an even cheaper labor force ASAP.   You'll get it soon, so relax.   :thumbsup:

I would love to see us fix our labor issues and border issues in one fell swoop.

would be great

Then turn around and increase taxes on high net earners to improve our infrastructure and baseline standard of living for all americans (even the new ones)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: September 30, 2021, 12:08:53 PM »
also the pivot from

"THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!!!!"

to

"I BET YOU WOULD LOVE IT IF BUSINESS OWNERS HAD ACCESS TO A LABOR FORCE!!!"

is a fascinating turn of events

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #3143 on: September 30, 2021, 12:09:19 PM »

Sad

Sad

I would love to see us fix our labor issues and border issues in one fell swoop.

would be great

Then turn around and increase taxes on high net earners to improve our infrastructure and baseline standard of living for all americans (even the new ones)
Oh okay, Lick.  You know your most favored predominantly white controlled corps have far too much lobbying horsepower for that to happen and/or they’ll devise mechanisms to avoid paying those costs and they’ll just pass them as they dominate their even less competitive markets. The majority will be borne by smaller businesses in similar industries which will render them less competitive.   

You clearly indicated in your original response that you’re chomping on the bit to see predominately white controlled businesses and mega corps get instant access to cheaper refugee labor.

No need to continue to dodge that reality.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: September 30, 2021, 12:12:01 PM »
In that case lets let them in and also raise the federal minimum wage and increase taxes

Win Win Win!!!!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #3145 on: September 30, 2021, 12:15:16 PM »
In that case lets let them in and also raise the federal minimum wage and increase taxes

Win Win Win!!!!
That’s some real 3.5 trillion is free money thinking there, Lick.

Again, I hope your favorite predominately white controlled mega corps get access to your desired cheap refugee labor force soon. #thumbs

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: September 30, 2021, 12:21:49 PM »

Sad

So just to be clear you posted this immediately posted a conspiracy theory about how our actions in Syrian and the Balkans were designed to create refugee populations to aid american capitalists?

love it

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: September 30, 2021, 12:22:47 PM »

Win Win Win!!!!

Again, I hope your favorite predominately white controlled mega corps get access to your desired cheap refugee labor force soon. #thumbs

its not really free money if the influx of labor stimulates economic growth.

is it?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: September 30, 2021, 12:34:56 PM »

Sad

So just to be clear you posted this immediately posted a conspiracy theory about how our actions in Syrian and the Balkans were designed to create refugee populations to aid american capitalists?

love it
You and the rest of #blueanonGe were on brand in referencing a European based unilaterally declared conspiracy theory.  I was discussing that.

Not surprising you can’t track this, you never can, and now you’re in deflection mode.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3149 on: September 30, 2021, 12:36:19 PM »

Win Win Win!!!!

its not really free money if the influx of labor stimulates economic growth.

is it?

Yes, you correct.   It’s not free money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk