Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 303280 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden Presidency
« Reply #725 on: January 21, 2021, 03:23:49 PM »
As the Chinese continue to buy up every barrel of surplus oil they can get their hands on, there's no doubt the toasting and cigar smoking in Beijing, Moscow and points all across the Middle East is rapidly increasing as the Biden administration is already injecting itself to ensure absolute U.S. energy dependence.

Congrats again to President Xi, Vlad Putin and oil economy theocratic dictatorships across the globe.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: January 21, 2021, 03:28:37 PM »
I mean, if a slower, bigger softball than "Will you denounce white supremacy?" has ever been asked, I'd like to know what it is.

That is literally the easiest softball of all time.  After that, maga can't say a word about softballs

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: January 21, 2021, 03:33:20 PM »
#blueanon always had trouble reading the full transcript.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #728 on: January 21, 2021, 04:07:28 PM »
I mean, if a slower, bigger softball than "Will you denounce white supremacy?" has ever been asked, I'd like to know what it is.

That is literally the easiest softball of all time.  After that, maga can't say a word about softballs
He denounced it over and over. Jesus. Give it a rest.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: January 21, 2021, 04:09:56 PM »
He also refused to denounce it over and over
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: January 21, 2021, 04:53:21 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: January 21, 2021, 06:23:09 PM »
He also refused to denounce it over and over

Yeah, it's not Trigonometry, as the leader of the free world you have to get that right every time and getting it wrong even once is a massive deal.

I can understand, kinda, a white man shrugging off all of the times he got this very wrong. It's a bigger deal when, again as I mentioned in another thread, white supremacy grew under his watch as a direct result of his actions and inaction.

You don't get an excuse letter from not denouncing white supremacy when you have to be bullied into doing so when your record looks like this:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/domestic-terror-bill-white-supremacists-blocked-justice-department-gop-ron-johnson_n_5f7ca205c5b6e5aba0d0efd2

https://news.yahoo.com/heres-the-data-the-trump-administration-wouldnt-give-congress-on-white-supremacist-terrorism-235254627.html

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-adam-schiff-race-and-ethnicity-russia-ad2f3c436851440399983edaeb6439ce

These are just three, very recent accounts of how, despite the two times he's been prompted by the press to denounce white supremacy, his actual policy and administrative actions show that no, he didn't denounce white supremacy.

This doesn't even account all of the racist things he's done himself before and during the presidency. This list is nuts and frankly I forgot about a lot of this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump?wprov=sfla1

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: January 21, 2021, 06:49:16 PM »
Remember now. Our new Pres best bud was the Grand Cleagle Robert “KKK” Byrd. (Just like Bill Clinton’s mentor was an ardent segregationist).

It’s okay though, they’re Democrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: January 21, 2021, 06:58:08 PM »
Needs to be cross posted.  But the infantile/pre-adolescent  #blueanon thought process continues on

https://twitter.com/melanieben/status/1352065453443735553?s=21

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: January 21, 2021, 09:26:14 PM »
Mega Corporatist Interim President Joe Biden is all set to sign the Moving Forward Act.

This act will almost assuredly crush small independent trucking companies by demanding 2x to 3x more liability insurance on individual incidents as well a massive increase in insurance coverage on individual drivers.

The mega trucking corps applaud this legislation and Interim President Joe "lunch pail" Biden says suck it little guys.

Is it time to analyze Chinese investment in large U.S. trucking firms?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: January 21, 2021, 10:08:45 PM »
It's just sad (cue Twitter handle meltdown)

He's just a mumbling old man who only spews forth what the ear piece and teleprompter tells him

https://twitter.com/ElElephantes/status/1352338002752638976?s=20

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: January 22, 2021, 07:21:48 AM »
Fascistic show of force is over.  All driven by an insane #blueanon narrative

https://twitter.com/codeofvets/status/1352426650391224325?s=21

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: January 22, 2021, 07:27:52 AM »
Oh dax... Lol

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: January 22, 2021, 07:32:19 AM »
blueanon.7 loves to see his mentally incapacitated leader walking among the troops in grand shows of force  (forgetting to salute even when the voice in his ear tells him to).

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: January 22, 2021, 11:42:00 AM »
Allegedly hundreds of guardsman brought in for the Fascistic display of force at IPOTUS Biden’s inauguration now have the Rona because of being forced into tight quarters and small restrooms.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: January 22, 2021, 12:46:58 PM »
"That's all I hear about now. That's all I hear. Turn on television—'Covid, Covid, Covid, Covid, Covid, Covid.' A plane goes down. 500 people dead, they don't talk about it," Trump told his supporters at a campaign rally in Lumberton, North Carolina, on October 24th. "Covid, Covid, Covid, Covid.' By the way, on November 4, you won't hear about it anymore,"

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: January 22, 2021, 12:52:33 PM »
Allegedly hundreds of guardsman brought in for the Fascistic display of force at IPOTUS Biden’s inauguration now have the Rona because of being forced into tight quarters and small restrooms.

Considering the incubation period is usually a week, the initiative shown by the guardsman is impressive.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: January 22, 2021, 12:56:35 PM »

Considering the incubation period is usually a week, the initiative shown by the guardsman is impressive.

Lmfao

I sure hope those soldiers don’t get sent overseas, can you imagine the whining if they think that’s bad?

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: January 22, 2021, 01:02:52 PM »
"That's all I hear about now. That's all I hear. Turn on television—'Covid, Covid, Covid, Covid, Covid, Covid.' A plane goes down. 500 people dead, they don't talk about it," Trump told his supporters at a campaign rally in Lumberton, North Carolina, on October 24th. "Covid, Covid, Covid, Covid.' By the way, on November 4, you won't hear about it anymore,"
We were just kind of numbed by his whining. "Stop talking about the people dying from Covid, it hurts my feelings, makes me look bad and I don't want to listen anymore..." What a pathetic human.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: January 22, 2021, 02:13:52 PM »

Yep, 25k NG just strolled into DC a couple of hours before the ceremony.   

LOL

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: January 22, 2021, 02:14:54 PM »

Lmfao

I sure hope those soldiers don’t get sent overseas, can you imagine the whining if they think that’s bad?
Oh yeah, most overseas postings are single toilet parking garages.  Good call there SlowDug. 

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: January 22, 2021, 02:18:37 PM »

Lmfao

Oh yeah, most overseas postings are single toilet parking garages.  Good call there SlowDug. 

That's one more toilet than you get working Ivanka's detail

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: January 22, 2021, 02:20:10 PM »
I hope the people that attempted to take over the capitol building think a little more about the consequences next time so these national guard members can be spending their time with their families instead of guarding against another attempted coup.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: January 22, 2021, 02:22:28 PM »
Dax how long were they removed from capitol grounds?

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: January 22, 2021, 04:29:18 PM »
By the way, Capitol Grounds sounds like a great idea for a coffee shop name.