Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 303396 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden Presidency
« Reply #625 on: January 13, 2021, 10:35:39 AM »
The unmasker in chief is going to reunite with one of his favorite unmaskers.

Congrats to Samantha Powers and welcome back to Joe Biden's swamp.

ChiCom Joe Biden:  Making the swamp great again

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: January 13, 2021, 01:11:33 PM »
Smoke has got to just be rolling off of the Dax nickname generator.

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: January 13, 2021, 01:26:01 PM »
We're entering into a golden era

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: January 13, 2021, 02:40:08 PM »
some of daxs best work to be honest

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: January 13, 2021, 08:17:54 PM »
Well I suppose he may have been engaged it counter-intelligence, but Biden aide Thomas Zimmerman was a fellow for the Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences.

The Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences is FBI flagged as a Chinese front organization for Chinese intelligence.    SASS serves as a front for those seeking to observe Western officials and then recommend them for recruitment to Chinese intelligence.    A former CIA employee is serving 20 years after being being reeled in by SASS.   Zimmerman hosted gatherings with Li Lifan a Chinese Communist Party adviser.

The CCP is buried deep into the Biden White House.   Congrats to them.

ChiCom Joe Biden:  Making the swamp great again and making China even greater

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: January 14, 2021, 12:02:10 AM »
Now that ChiCom Joe's administration is fully Cucked to the Chinese (as was expected) and now that ChiCom Joe has put a nominee for the CIA who was behind the secret Iranian nuclear deal.   A secret because President Stand Down and Vice President Unmasker knew the Congress and U.S. people would never accept it.   Look for Israel to launch a per-emptive strike on Iranian nuclear facilities.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: January 14, 2021, 05:16:39 PM »
Forgot to mention that the 2001 to 2008 ProgLib (RIP) would have demanded that Powers (if she was a Pub) be tried as a war criminal given her role as chief architect in the disaterious military intervention in Libya.  Which to this day continues to cause untold human suffering in that country.

Unfortunately, ProgLib is now ProgFascist who are inextricably tied to the NeoCons.

Putting her in charge of USAID is perfectly appropriate given what USAID really fronts.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: January 14, 2021, 07:27:43 PM »
What does successful engagement with China entail for conservatives (or just in general)?

Tariffs

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: January 15, 2021, 12:06:48 PM »
One great thing about the CCP is that they always do what they say they're going to do and never completely undercut what they "agree" to in negotiations.

Let's just let them continue to steal everything with no ramifications.   

China says they're going to cut emissions while building more coal fired power plants.   China says they're going to try really really hard to cut emissions but everyone with a modicum of intelligence (which means few people here) knows that's never going to happen if it means challenges for their manufacturing sector.   But simple people choose to continue to believe them.

That's just one example.   

The same people who believed ten or twelve years ago that China wasn't really building their own islands in the South China Sea and putting military bases on them.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: January 15, 2021, 02:02:32 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: January 19, 2021, 05:28:55 PM »
Scott Ritter knows full well what a war mongering turd our next President is (and was):

https://twitter.com/RealScottRitter/status/1351657708274003968?s=20

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: January 19, 2021, 05:47:17 PM »
I had no idea who Scott Ritter is, no clue at all, seemed like some rando that dax saw was critical of Biden who had no larger significance, so I looked up "who is Scott Ritter" and I crap you not, this is the very first result on google.

https://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Scott-Ritter-paroled-in-online-sex-case-5936227.php

Dax is quoting a dude who got busted trying to rape a 15 year old. Mods, it might be time to wrap this up.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: January 19, 2021, 05:49:03 PM »
:lol:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: January 19, 2021, 05:51:18 PM »
Source pearl clutching smdh
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: January 19, 2021, 05:55:37 PM »
Only a completely uniformed derp doesn't know who Scott Ritter is, and I haven't paid one bit of attention to Scott Ritter's personal life.

While Scott Ritter may be a slug in his personal life, Scott Ritter the UN weapons inspector tried to stop the most expensive war(s) in world history.    ChiCom Joe "let's get the sonofabitch" Biden laughed Ritter out his chambers, as Joe "bombs away" Biden chaired the Senate intelligence committee. 

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: January 19, 2021, 05:59:39 PM »
Hey how much Biden gear do you guys have?  I have a Biden flag on my house AND my car.  I don't have a truck but I was able to get a set of Biden truck nuts to hang from the rear bumper ( :Keke: ) of my Toyota Camry.  Because it's totally sane and normal to own a bunch of the current President's merch letting the rest of the world that you are a fan of the President right??!?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: January 19, 2021, 07:32:35 PM »
Hat

Sweatshirt

Mask with him standing on a tank with 2 Guns

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: January 19, 2021, 08:12:20 PM »
Tank top with Joey-deep-strokes railing my old lady
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: January 19, 2021, 08:17:41 PM »
Another thread gone to crap because of the resident DeflectoCrats flying air cover for their mentally incapacitated old man.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: January 19, 2021, 08:21:38 PM »
Q is here to rid the world of Scott Ritter

Also I just got my gender neutral Biden/Harris truck genitalia

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: January 19, 2021, 09:00:46 PM »
Do they make a truck nut?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: January 19, 2021, 09:01:25 PM »
Only a completely uniformed derp doesn't know who Scott Ritter is, and I haven't paid one bit of attention to Scott Ritter's personal life.

While Scott Ritter may be a slug in his personal life, Scott Ritter the UN weapons inspector tried to stop the most expensive war(s) in world history.    ChiCom Joe "let's get the sonofabitch" Biden laughed Ritter out his chambers, as Joe "bombs away" Biden chaired the Senate intelligence committee.

I know who he is now, he's a dude who went to prison for twice being caught trying to rape minors. You are using the word of someone who got caught, two different times, trying to rape a child, to score points on the internet against strangers, on a subject that no one cares about.

That's the level of your depravity, unfortunately you can't be counted on to be introspective and think it's probably not a good idea to quote child rapists.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: January 19, 2021, 09:12:11 PM »
He is also a frequent columnist for Russia Today

clearly part of the reason for Dax is so familiar with his work

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: January 19, 2021, 09:13:39 PM »
Biden is having the New Radicals perform “Get What You Give” at the inauguration. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Biden Presidency
« Reply #649 on: January 19, 2021, 09:21:44 PM »

I know who he is now, he's a dude who went to prison for twice being caught trying to rape minors. You are using the word of someone who got caught, two different times, trying to rape a child, to score points on the internet against strangers, on a subject that no one cares about.

That's the level of your depravity, unfortunately you can't be counted on to be introspective and think it's probably not a good idea to quote child rapists.
This is being posted by the resident Derp who didn’t even know who the guy was.  Being the resident Derp,  You wouldn’t know that all the ProgLibs (who hated Bush and Cheney) turned ProgFascists loved the guy back then and were none too pleased with ProgLib war lovers Kerry. Clinton and Biden. Particularly Biden who dismissed Ritter out of hand.

This was before full assimilation of ProgLibs into full blown Uber NeoCons, 

What’s being missed of course by you and the rest of the Uber Derps on this board is that insofar as Iraq goes.  Ritter was absolutely correct.

But continue to deflect because of his personal misdoings and because that’s all you got and you guys need to protect that war loving mentally incapacitated POS being sworn in tomorrow. 

Cue Derp responding with a meme.