Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 312777 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #2275 on: June 28, 2021, 02:04:48 PM »
Lol. Dax, for future reference, I completely ignore most of your posts.

Oh no!!

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: June 28, 2021, 02:59:27 PM »
Lol. Dax, for future reference, I completely ignore most of your posts.
I can’t even see them! It’s so nice.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: June 28, 2021, 03:15:23 PM »
The Big Psycho stormed out of here like a little girl, yet keeps coming back and lying as well.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: June 28, 2021, 06:17:18 PM »
Look at these lefty dems giving Biden a free pass.

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1409556638290300931

what a bunch of clowns (and i'd be surprised if sunrise doesn't have a net negative effect on dem electoral outcomes).

:rolleyes: you are the type of democrat the party needs to leave behind if they ever want to get anything done. The republican party has been consistently pushed right for the last 40 years and that has resulted in a roll back of abortion rights, guns can be openly carried without background checks or even licenses, the voting rights act was revoked with no sign of immediate relief, buildings are falling down with people in them and we don't know if deregulation or climate change or both are the reasons.

This country is slip sliding right and we have people supposedly on the left calling people clowns for speaking on what they believe in. Why are they clowns, because they aren't silencing themselves to avoid net negative electoral outcomes. Yeah, letting rough ridin' moderate democrats sit and do eff all have really worked out well for those struggling with the status quo.

You and the rest of you rough ridin' Joe Manchin democrats are the clowns. You are way more responsible for the mumped up nature of our current political climate than any republican or MAGA.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: June 28, 2021, 06:34:36 PM »
if you actually believe that the right is an existential threat, then it is very irresponsible to forward fringe views that alienate voters that might otherwise vote with you.

however, when i describe sunrise (and rep. bowman) as clowns, i do not refer principally to their ideology.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2280 on: June 28, 2021, 06:47:38 PM »
if you actually believe that the right is an existential threat, then it is very irresponsible to forward fringe views that alienate voters that might otherwise vote with you.

however, when i describe sunrise (and rep. bowman) as clowns, i do not refer principally to their ideology.
Your number one issue was immigration. How’s that Biden agenda working for you?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #2281 on: June 28, 2021, 06:53:15 PM »
Attention non lunatic moderates:  Hit the bricks (Chief ProgFascist in Residence-MIR)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: June 28, 2021, 07:11:30 PM »
Your number one issue was immigration. How’s that Biden agenda working for you?

very poorly.  he's also been a disappointment on trade.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: June 28, 2021, 07:36:12 PM »
https://twitter.com/oirspox/status/1409596661698117632?s=21

Last week the Russians forced a US convoy to turnaround and go back from whence they came.

During Trump the same US convoys used to give the Russians the ol double bird.

Pushed around by the Russians in Syria, leaving Afghanistan. 

Presenting on Nordstream 2.

Running away like a little girl after meetings with Vlad

Vlad owns Joe it seems :(

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: June 28, 2021, 11:17:35 PM »

sys, there are people out there with principles, people willing stand up for what they believe in while forsaking vote blue no matter who. I don't even align with sunshine, their chief platform is way down the list for me. However, they're neither clowns nor fringe simply because comfortable corporatist neolibs are need those damn kids to fall in line and act outside of what they believe are their best interests.

Neolibs are every bit the existential threat that the right are. Your views of calling youth climate action supporters fringe is the perfect evidence of such.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: June 29, 2021, 12:05:28 AM »
I don't even align with sunshine, their chief platform is way down the list for me.

well, you'll be happy to know they don't give a crap about it either.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: July 02, 2021, 12:08:29 PM »
The U.S. has fully exited Bagram Air Base.   A move that 9 months ago would have brought abject rage from #blueanon/NeoCon nation (numbering in the millions upon millions). 

I hope the Russians find the accommodations acceptable.

What does Vlad Putin have on Joe Biden?

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: July 02, 2021, 12:10:07 PM »
lmfao

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: July 02, 2021, 12:12:25 PM »
Remember when #blueanon/neocon nation thought that Trump wanted to get out of Afghanistan because he wanted to give it to Putin?

I know you probably don't Dug, but it really did happen.   #blueanon welded themselves to lead NeoCon/#blueanon hybrid, Liz Cheney.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: July 02, 2021, 12:19:06 PM »
Remember when #blueanon/neocon nation thought that Trump wanted to get out of Afghanistan because he wanted to give it to Putin?

I know you probably don't Dug, but it really did happen.   #blueanon welded themselves to lead NeoCon/#blueanon hybrid, Liz Cheney.

I 1000% remember it and you called all of them endless war mongers.  It's almost as if whatever trump does you will jump behind even if it makes you look like a mindless dullard (it does).

You really can't call biden a neo-con war monger anymore though.  And it hurts your self esteem

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: July 02, 2021, 12:44:14 PM »

I 1000% remember it and you called all of them endless war mongers.  It's almost as if whatever trump does you will jump behind even if it makes you look like a mindless dullard (it does).

You really can't call biden a neo-con war monger anymore though.  And it hurts your self esteem

Someday you'll actually get it, but today isn't that day.

Biden just bombed a bunch of sand, bro, just a few days ago.  Gotta deflect from those thoughts of cucking to the Ayatollah. 

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: July 02, 2021, 02:46:28 PM »

Biden just bombed a bunch of sand, bro, just a few days ago.  Gotta deflect from those thoughts of cucking to the Ayatollah.

Trump was the Cuckmander in chief.  Nothing you cry about now will change that

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: July 04, 2021, 08:19:30 AM »

Trump was the Cuckmander in chief.  Nothing you cry about now will change that
VPOTUS Joe and now IPOTUS Joe was and is a Xi, Putin and Ayatollah piss boy.

He ran away from that presser with Vlad like a scared little girl.   Already cucked on Nordstream 2, and the pallets of cash will start hitting the tarmac in Tehran any time now.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: July 04, 2021, 08:21:26 AM »
https://jonathanturley.org/2021/07/02/new-emails-reveal-hunter-biden-using-access-to-his-father-for-mexican-deals/

“Oh how adorable”.  Hillary Clinton

“Small time but effective.  Might want to get the younger one to hide the coke and the hookers a little better”.  Bill Clinton

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2295 on: July 04, 2021, 10:11:53 AM »
Another Trillion would have slowed the collapse from 15 minutes, to 10

https://twitter.com/dandepetris/status/1411341858794582020?s=21

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: July 06, 2021, 10:19:05 PM »
Poor Joe, out for a little 4th of July Covid Independence food run, gets asked a little question about a major cyber attack.   Gotta reach into that pocket for the 3x5 teleprompters.

:frown:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: July 07, 2021, 12:16:10 PM »
Like how much influence can Biden have on licensure, I thought that is more of a state thing (maybe it's funding or some other mechanism of influence)

The order will encourage the Federal Trade Commission to ban or limit noncompete agreements, which employers have increasingly used in recent years to try to hamper workers’ ability to quit for a better job. It encourages the F.T.C. to ban “unnecessary” occupational licensing restrictions, which can make finding new work harder, especially across state lines. And it encourages the F.T.C. and Justice Department to further restrict the ability of employers to share information on worker pay in ways that might amount to COLUSION.

More broadly, the executive order encourages antitrust regulators to consider how mergers might contribute to so-called monopsony — conditions in which workers have few choices of where to work and therefore lack leverage to negotiate higher wages or better benefits.

https://twitter.com/Neil_Irwin/status/1412751414246400003?s=20

Wow. How very libertarian of Biden! To answer your question regarding licensing requirements, I would guess the supremacy clause combined with the commerce clause would be the mechanism. It's pretty easy to say that any commercial activity affects interstate commerce, at least "on its face," if not "as applied." The wrinkle is that this is to be accomplished by an executive regulatory body, so the key will be whether the enabling statute that authorizes FTC rule-making authority can be fairly read to encompass the subject matter. The analysis does get a bit more complicated in this context, so I'm using overly broad strokes, here.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: July 07, 2021, 05:21:53 PM »
Occupational licensing has been a major Reason magazine go-to for as long as I can remember. I hope they give Biden a cover issue.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: July 07, 2021, 05:31:27 PM »
As I said in another thread.

This is a pebble in a quarry relative to the major capital corporations, K street stooges and former 'consultants' that run the country for Joe Biden.

Joe tosses some bread crumbs to the great unwashed.