Author Topic: The Biden (interim) Dictator  (Read 314125 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #1350 on: March 10, 2021, 09:31:31 AM »
Wanting to hear our mentally incapacitated President answer off the cuff questions from the media = now loving the media (SlowDug)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: March 10, 2021, 09:33:18 AM »
Wanting to hear our mentally incapacitated President answer off the cuff questions from the media = now loving the media (SlowDug)

Your movement absolutely tazed their own balls to death when the press whipped DJT's ass with his own words.  These are the same people who made him cry almost daily, why are you so eager to give them more time in the sun?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: March 10, 2021, 09:34:16 AM »
Is Joe getting tossed out on his senile butt on March 20th still?  If not, I am thinking we should just move it to Memorial Day.  I mean, between Easter and Spring Break, it seems like the obvious choice to me. Plus, everyone gets that extra day off.  No way it takes more than a three day weekend to oust a confused old guy.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: March 10, 2021, 09:35:24 AM »
Is Joe getting tossed out on his senile butt on March 20th still?  If not, I am thinking we should just move it to Memorial Day.  I mean, between Easter and Spring Break, it seems like the obvious choice to me. Plus, everyone gets that extra day off.  No way it takes more than a three day weekend to oust a confused old guy.

Those goal posts have been placed on roller skates

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: March 10, 2021, 10:20:19 AM »

Your movement absolutely tazed their own balls to death when the press whipped DJT's ass with his own words.  These are the same people who made him cry almost daily, why are you so eager to give them more time in the sun?

It's imperative that the mentally incapacitated President be protected at all costs.   Even with the earpiece and the teleprompter he doesn't even know the name of his SECDEF nor the name of the massive building that's been around for 80 years that the SECDEF works in.

That's why iPOTUS Biden's staff has a total meltdown and cuts him off every time someone attempts to ask him any questions that aren't pre-screened with a canned response.

It doesn't matter anyway,  you guys will circle the wagons around the guy and keep the bad people away.   Even the flavor of the day ice cream and Ensure is too hard of a question at this point.  Sad

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: March 10, 2021, 10:22:55 AM »

It's imperative that the mentally incapacitated President be protected at all costs.   Even with the earpiece and the teleprompter he doesn't even know the name of his SECDEF nor the name of the massive building that's been around for 80 years that the SECDEF works in.

That's why iPOTUS Biden's staff has a total meltdown and cuts him off every time someone attempts to ask him any questions that aren't pre-screened with a canned response.

It doesn't matter anyway,  you guys will circle the wagons around the guy and keep the bad people away.   Even the flavor of the day ice cream and Ensure is too hard of a question at this point.  Sad

brain cancer from the noise windmills make says "hey bud"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: March 10, 2021, 10:24:27 AM »

brain cancer from the noise windmills make says "hey bud"

I can see the terror in MIiPOTUS staff eyes now everytime he asks if anyone wants to ask any questions.   That cut button must be as big as Chuck Schumer's stupid massive forehead.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: March 10, 2021, 10:35:45 AM »
imagine being Trump and having a worse approval rating than a guy with Brain worms who can't even answer questions

i mean at no point in your presidency either having an approval or disapproval rating that was better

woof

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: March 10, 2021, 10:49:20 AM »
imagine being Trump and having a worse approval rating than a guy with Brain worms who can't even answer questions

i mean at no point in your presidency either having an approval or disapproval rating that was better

woof

Imagine having to contend with millions upon millions of #blueanon who were at core meltdown levels because Hillary Clinton, of all people, lost an election.

This is why it's so easy to grift #blueanon to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.   The perpetual outrage is easily manipulated.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: March 10, 2021, 11:10:48 AM »
:cyclist:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: March 10, 2021, 11:15:01 AM »

woof

Imagine having to contend with millions upon millions of #blueanon who were at core meltdown levels because Hillary Clinton, of all people, lost an election.

This is why it's so easy to grift #blueanon to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars.   The perpetual outrage is easily manipulated.

Is it even contending when you are getting your ass absolutely humiliated?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: March 10, 2021, 11:35:06 AM »
Look, your movement was so outraged about Trump they joined at the hip of Liz Cheney and got grifted to the tune of tens upon tens of millions of dollars by entities such as the Lincoln Project.

The unilateral and self affirmed declarative humiliation statements are  :lol: :lol:

Imagine now that we have a guy whose staff is absolutely terrified to allow him to answer any questions that aren't pre-screened or canned.  It's a joke and you know it.  Good Grief.  I mean  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: March 10, 2021, 11:35:45 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: March 10, 2021, 01:26:07 PM »
Stimulus passed.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: March 10, 2021, 01:39:55 PM »
Don't know if it has been discussed here but which was a greater threat to the health of the Secret Service? Virus-spewing Trumps or man-eating Major?

https://twitter.com/TheOvalPawffice/status/1369465805482520576?s=20

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: March 10, 2021, 02:05:34 PM »
 :Yuck: too much furbaby talk

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: March 10, 2021, 02:12:59 PM »
I hate that Twitter account.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Reply #1367 on: March 10, 2021, 03:07:36 PM »
Just wait until they decide they need to put him down.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: March 10, 2021, 03:16:12 PM »
He's gonna bite a SS guy who will wax him

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: March 10, 2021, 03:35:27 PM »
I hate that Twitter account.

Just became aware of it and I hate it too. 200,000+ followers, people are ridiculous.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: March 10, 2021, 06:22:24 PM »
https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1369363561173155844?s=20

LOL "wasn't a priority for him" is a polite way of saying "I don't have an oversized ego that must be stroked constantly"
"I have an oversized ego, the stroking of which is the focus of 100% of my administration's attention and very powerful energies."

"I am huge pile of crap. I have an oversized ego, the stroking of which is the the entire focus of my existence, even now that I am no longer president"

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: March 10, 2021, 06:27:09 PM »
NFPOTUS Harris now taking more and more calls with foreign leaders.  (NF = Near Future). 

The hiding MIiPOTUS Biden continues.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: March 10, 2021, 07:41:07 PM »
https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1369363561173155844?s=20

LOL "wasn't a priority for him" is a polite way of saying "I don't have an oversized ego that must be stroked constantly"
"I have an oversized ego, the stroking of which is the focus of 100% of my administration's attention and very powerful energies."

"I am huge pile of crap. I have an oversized ego, the stroking of which is the the entire focus of my existence, even now that I am no longer president"

:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: March 11, 2021, 07:43:17 AM »
A little late.   Would post this in a Dems being HPOS thread, but that’s just a given and I don’t want to see gE have to buy a bunch more server space and bandwidth. 

MIiPOTUS Joe loves to fire prosecutors. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-backlash-after-firing-prosecutor-running-corruption-investigation-illinois-dems

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: March 11, 2021, 10:46:49 AM »
A little late.   Would post this in a Dems being HPOS thread, but that’s just a given and I don’t want to see gE have to buy a bunch more server space and bandwidth. 

MIiPOTUS Joe loves to fire prosecutors. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-backlash-after-firing-prosecutor-running-corruption-investigation-illinois-dems

MODS can we put this in the Common Ground thread please?