Author Topic: the post-trump gop  (Read 53407 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: the post-trump gop
« Reply #625 on: May 19, 2021, 08:33:07 AM »
His campaign will be incredibly entertaining.  Will he go trumper with some stop the steal/Gaetz/Green-taylor or just stick with the shooty-shooty bang bang at BLM?

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: May 19, 2021, 08:36:52 AM »
That Albert Watkins guy has really been making a name for himself. Do you guys remember him from the McCloskey couple in St. Louis? Does anyone other than me remember his website bio about tearing down a witness on the stand so hard that she killed herself? His website bio has been changed to remove the suicide part, but you can find it on the Wayback machine.

Speaking of...

https://twitter.com/tonymess/status/1394750970500993028

The staging of this picture vs. the pink shirt/beer belly in front of the mansion is so maga I am amazed.

Yeah, 0% he's ever owned a shirt like that and he's never been in front of 'deere save for this photo and the one time he was called out to some small town he never wanted to be in early on in his career
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: May 19, 2021, 08:38:19 AM »
strong John Currie energy

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: May 19, 2021, 08:42:28 AM »
He is also a plaintiff's attorney in personal injury lawsuits which does not seem to align with the conservative planks he will endorse.  I wonder what his position on tort reform is (I don't actually wonder I know what it is and it is very liberal).

But magas LOVE to get grifted.  He will horn them up beyond belief

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: May 19, 2021, 08:53:25 AM »
He was on the white power hour last night
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: May 19, 2021, 09:17:50 AM »
Anytime the Mcloskeys are brought up I always think of this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Nan-uARF4

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: May 19, 2021, 09:18:26 AM »
He is also a plaintiff's attorney in personal injury lawsuits which does not seem to align with the conservative planks he will endorse.  I wonder what his position on tort reform is (I don't actually wonder I know what it is and it is very liberal).

But magas LOVE to get grifted.  He will horn them up beyond belief

Lol. There is no platform anymore. Just owning libs and this guy is going to do pretty great at that.

It’s too bad he wasn’t wearing this shirt when he was standing his assault rifle ground. He would have been instantly transported to the senate through a combo of gunpowder and hillbilly magic. This guy is going to end the 30+ year mega drought in some middle America panties.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: May 19, 2021, 09:24:40 AM »
Sadly conservatives have no prayer against the next national grift that #blueanon leadership is poised to foist on the nation and backed by millions of ProgFascists.

That being a far extreme fringe element is the greatest threat to our Democracy and by the most minuscule level of loose association all conservatives will be swept up into ProgFascist New Stasi Nation.

Look for #blueanon leadership to bring a tsunami of funding bills to support the cause.   To the tune of billions upon billions of dollars.   

As the Obama and now Biden administration have proven.  Nothing gets the ProgFascist more horned up then surveillance nation and targeted domestic law enforcement/militarized shows of force.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: May 19, 2021, 09:46:23 AM »
Sadly conservatives have no prayer

It's because the new conservative platform is whining and big government.  Completely abandoned the core because of trying to own the libs. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: May 19, 2021, 10:39:35 AM »

It's because the new conservative platform is whining and big government.  Completely abandoned the core because of trying to own the libs.

You're part of the problem.  Your bullshit standard go to which is to bitch, moan and whine about MAGA which only gives more fuel to ProgFascist Leadership to propagate their agenda and claim any dissent is part of some vast right wing MAGA conspiracy.   You'll even sit back an laugh as the likes of John "votes for commies" Brennan lumps Libertarians (Libertarians FFS) as part of the "greatest threat to our democracy".    Meanwhile our cuck POTUS drinks enough Ensure to postpone the usual 1pm nappy time lid to go play around in the F150 for part of the afternoon.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: May 19, 2021, 10:46:42 AM »

You're part of the problem.  Your bullshit standard go to which is to bitch, moan and whine about MAGA which only gives more fuel to ProgFascist Leadership to propagate their agenda and claim any dissent is part of some vast right wing MAGA conspiracy.   You'll even sit back an laugh as the likes of John "votes for commies" Brennan lumps Libertarians (Libertarians FFS) as part of the "greatest threat to our democracy".    Meanwhile our cuck POTUS drinks enough Ensure to postpone the usual 1pm nappy time lid to go play around in the F150 for part of the afternoon.

More whining/crying from trumpers to own the libs.  They need to make Mypillows waterproof as much bawling/victimhood as trumpers pull.  the jellyfish wing of the party

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: May 19, 2021, 10:49:15 AM »

More whining/crying from trumpers to own the libs.  They need to make Mypillows waterproof as much bawling/victimhood as trumpers pull.  the jellyfish wing of the party

Here comes another violent tsunami of tapouts.

Keeping using the extremely low IQ simple brained MAGA response to everything SlowDug.   On brand factor:  1000%

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: May 19, 2021, 10:56:07 AM »
 :Crybaby: :bawl: <--- owning the libs

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: May 19, 2021, 11:01:39 AM »
SlowDug:  The 'conservative' who helps ensure that the ProgFascists can use their stand go to at every turn.

Sad

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: May 19, 2021, 11:19:01 AM »
SlowDug:  The 'conservative' who helps ensure that the ProgFascists can use their stand go to at every turn.

Sad

Does that sentence make sense to you?  be honest

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: May 19, 2021, 11:25:37 AM »

Sad

Standard

Really not hard to figure out.

Again, thanks for arming the opposition with a standard go to methodology to quell all dissent towards their lunatic policies.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: May 19, 2021, 01:04:14 PM »

Sad

Standard

Again, thanks for arming the opposition with a standard go to methodology to quell all dissent towards their lunatic policies.

That makes a bit more sense.  If you keep at it you could be a below average writer.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: May 19, 2021, 02:21:21 PM »
The simple person who can't engage on the topic.  Expected and on brand:  SlowDug

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: May 19, 2021, 05:30:51 PM »
if that gun lawyer guy would run on a platform of "my house is rough ridin' awesome and anyone who says otherwise is stupid.", i'd probably vote for him.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: May 20, 2021, 09:24:28 AM »
if that gun lawyer guy would run on a platform of "my house is rough ridin' awesome and anyone who says otherwise is stupid.", i'd probably vote for him.

Did you see his ad?  He is running on tractors and necklaces

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: May 20, 2021, 10:03:49 AM »
It's best not to argue with a Conspiracy Theorist (Dax) because no matter how wrong they are...there is always a conspiracy theory to explain away why the last one didnt work out...or they'll try to both sides it (as they're marching down the streets with Nazi Flags/Confederate Flags saying Jews will not replace us or storming the capitol, causing unrest..(read up on the Proud Boys, Boogaloo Boys etc)...it's always someone else to them...

Sad

Standard

That makes a bit more sense.  If you keep at it you could be a below average writer.

Fully realizing that I'm responding to one of our more simple minded posters.

The biggest propagators of conspiracies is your political movement  @turnbull.   

Also understanding that you'll not understand this next part, but I'll say it anyway.   Your political movement is also deploying tactics straight out of the Stalin/Nazi/Stasi/Maoist Struggle Court playbook.   

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: May 20, 2021, 10:29:01 AM »
the bamboo thing is outright hilarious and makes trumpers look outright stupid

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: May 20, 2021, 10:49:48 AM »
Dax....what shifted me was the fact that I've been to Comet Ping Pong Pizza to get food before...in DC the city I live in.....where your types with their theories showed up with a gun to protect the children that hillary was trafficking in the basement of pizza place....in facts world...where COVID wasn't the flu, not being told ingest disinfectant, where Q Anon was purely BS(It was Pizzagate on steroids)...where the GOP did throw an Insurrection attempt (now trying to lie about it calling it a "tourist event")..not hunting for a bamboo ballot......if that is propaganda....so be it...i'll gladly be a propagandist....
It's best not to argue with a Conspiracy Theorist (Dax) because no matter how wrong they are...there is always a conspiracy theory to explain away why the last one didnt work out...or they'll try to both sides it (as they're marching down the streets with Nazi Flags/Confederate Flags saying Jews will not replace us or storming the capitol, causing unrest..(read up on the Proud Boys, Boogaloo Boys etc)...it's always someone else to them...

Sad

Standard

Also understanding that you'll not understand this next part, but I'll say it anyway.   Your political movement is also deploying tactics straight out of the Stalin/Nazi/Stasi/Maoist Struggle Court playbook.

I used my @turnbull decoder and figured out most of what you typed.

I realize that you, like many on here have extreme difficulty in following along.  But what you're discussing was propagated by an extreme fringe element that only people who spend far too long on the political side of social media every day would even know about.

#blueanon is actually a very minimalist and frankly antiquated label, because that presumes a minority and a relative level of anonymity.   

The reality is, the insane-lunatic theories of what was formerly ProgLib nation, now ProgFascist nation are mainstreamed, accepted by millions and propagated from the very top of ProgFascist Leadership down through tens of millions of rank and file ProgFascists on a daily basis.

Sadly (but assuredly) you don't understand this.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: May 20, 2021, 11:10:40 AM »
Did you see his ad?  He is running on tractors and necklaces

yeah, he should run on having one of the coolest houses that cost the least money in the country instead (if he wants my vote).
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: May 21, 2021, 02:12:23 PM »

Sad

Standard

I would be interested in what pit posters dax doesn't think are simple minded, that seems to be a common observation. Frankly amazing that such an intellectual would spend all of his time talking to so many stupid people.